That one place you think is garbage but you still eat there infrequently

That one place you think is garbage but you still eat there infrequently

Ah man, I love me some Orange Chicken. They have a standalone Panda Express in my city and it is excellent. The ones in the malls in nearby cities, not so much...

>filename
>LOGo

I have enough of those to eat at one every other meal but never go to the same one more than once a week.

Chipotle

They used to be pretty decent, but for some reason the ones in my area started sucking hard like two years ago.

I never thought I'd miss that place until I moved somewhere that doesn't have one. Been hitting this greasy place up recently. If you know it, you live near me!

IHOP

Taco Bell.
My guilty pleasure

White Castle.

jack-in-the-box
god damn i love those shitty tacos

Markham Station Bar. The drinks menu is disappointing, and there is always the same group of drunks hanging out there.

Mine is taco bell too. It's basically nacho cheese and extra fatty ingredients in small portions.

Two tacos and three egg rolls is my jam.

Burger King. Whoppers leave a pretty weird aftertaste, but are cheaper than burgers from a diner. I only go if I feel like eating one, but not spending a lot of cash.

Would work better with an Arby's logo

but they have the meats

2 for $6 right now!

Those tacos are absolute shit and when I'm drunk and it's 3am, they are the most glorious shit shat from the ass of God.

Chipotle. The reason why it sucks? The sauce seems to be getting more thin in my opinion. I remember things being nearly spicy, now... it's more sweet. The stores... often SO COLD! Prices keep going up and up... the workers they've got now are seemingly always changing now and they're hiring people that have zero knowledge of the food they are serving or how it's made! Can't tell you how many times I've had flash heated tortillas that were in the thingy for 3 seconds and then pushed on to the next step. Oh, and I also love how the staff is set up such that you tell one person what you want, and they complete half of it before the next person takes over... you end up stating your order four or five times! And then the assholes at the register have the gaul to ask you what your order was... like! :-/ Fuck though, when push comes to shove, it's better than a lotta places out there.

>Oh, and I also love how the staff is set up such that you tell one person what you want, and they complete half of it before the next person takes over... you end up stating your order four or five times! And then the assholes at the register have the gaul to ask you what your order was.
This annoys the everliving shit out of me. They can't do the fucking thing then walk around to help the next person? The retelling of the order is what slows that shit down.

this

If there's a Moe's in your town there's absolutely no reason for there to be a Chipotle.

We have both in my city. Two of each!

I've never actually been to Moe's, I think there's only one in my town, but I at least know where it is so if I want to try it it won't be hard. Are they a sit down place or a carry out place?

Nice stock photo, phallicfag.
Hope your parents die in a natural disaster.

IMO more of a carryout place. Try the tomatillo salsa, it's god-tier.

Burger king

You picked one of the few things I probably wouldn't care for. I make my own salsa at home from fresh ingredients. Never had store bought or restaurant salsa that I like.

They give you free chips and your choice of salsas. Some of them you'd find in a grocery store but there are some real knockouts too.

What? You want me to run out and take a picture of one after midnight in the rain for a shitty Sup Forums thread? Fuck off.

It's the non stop baby back ribs commercials that make me wanna commit arson. God damn. I heard that shit 11 times a day.

EARTH

applebees and hooters

Yes.

dude... what's a commercial? seriously???

I just """"""""enjoyed"""""""" some of that tonight as a matter of fact.
>tfw everything else requires me to get out of my car or is closed

There are some really good copycat recipes for their beef barbacoa online. There is less and less reason to actually go to Chipotle instead of making it at home.
>getting thinner
I think the lettuce scare from a couple years ago messed them up pretty badly.

Then just tell the person directly on the other side of the counter the relevant parts of your order.
>barbacoa burrito
>black beans and brown rice
>mild and hot
>just cheese and lettuce
I agree it sucks when you're ordering for others who aren't there, but it's the least aggravating to let them ask you for what to do.

I've had one, in Detroit's Mexicantown, until the blanquita chick started jewing me about it. Everything else around here is a laughable combination of Italian stewed tomatoes and crushed red pepper.

Pic related is for you

Lmao fucking Aspie cunt.

Subway is without a doubt the best
Freshness: 6/10 (not the greatest)
Quality: 9/10 (except for guacamole and meatballs)
Choices: 15/10
Speed: 8/10

>Then just tell the person directly on the other side of the counter the relevant parts of your order.
If they always switched off at the same place then yeah, I've thought about that too. But they don't. And god forbid you're ordering three or four that are in front of different people. I avoid going there myself even if it means convincing others to eat McDonald's.

and then you youtube about them and find out half their "fresh" shit is chalked full of shit you can't say or spell...

not the most horrible choice of shitty choices. Not like it used to be by far. They've improved a lot.

Yeah, we can see from your accompanying OC how lazy it was to post a picture found on the internet. Hey, guyz, he called us out, using the internet is cheating.

Budway
Tim Hortons
Canada Pizza Unlimited

Kek I meant chilies

kys

The one near me literally ALWAYS fucks your order up. One time I was in there trying to pick up my order and I had to send it back 3 times because they repeatedly fucked it up. And They weren't busy or anything either, there was no rush or distraction, I was the only customer there, and they still repeatedly fucked it up.

I usually score free food when that happens. But the time and bullshit, it'd be hard to call it a "win"...

I don't think the one near me is allowed to give out free food every time they mess it up. They'd be giving everything they make away for free.

Taco Bell

Every single time I eat at that dumb I shit violently the next day... But every weekend I go... Every weekend... I go.. The food isn't even good!... But I go all the same..

There's a fine line between getting it remade for free and getting it remake for free with special sauce. Some places you can just tell from the employees not to ask for anything to get remade.

next time just order a none pizza with left beef

Mcdickheads. Their burgers are shit on a bun. But I still get them because it's convenient

>ifunny watermark
still lol'd

it'd be a beef burrito then

If you're like me and have little kids, it can't be helped.
>Dad: I'll happily buy you some much better shit that twice the price or more and has real flavor
>Kids: Happy Meal!!!
>Dad: I know could force it but whatever, we're taking it home to eat anyway
>Kids: Fuck yeah! Dad's such a beta cuck
>Dad: Fuck you, you'll be me one day

You could always you know...cook at home. It's healthier and not all that expensive.

>Orange Chicken = Cat

Why do you think it's flavored Orange?

the fucking japapeno mcdouble is actually a tasty fucking burger. 2 kinds of jalapenos and some sort of special dressing.

Burger King: 10 nuggets for $1.49.
They're dry. Always disappointing.

arbys

This is a deal