why aren't you bi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6wW7ym7LBW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because i love tits and pussy too much

also male bodies do not make my dick hard

I am but guys personalities are just better for me

>because i love tits and pussy too much

you know this has no effect on different types of attraction, right?

you can BOTH enjoy tits "too much" as well as dick "too much" at the SAME TIME.

The phrase is, "not mutually exclusive."

Pretty much this. But if I was hurting for a nut bust bad enough, I'd probably let some fag suck me off.

*for example

(because that's just one example)

I probably like jelly beans and salt water taffy (yes, BOTH) "too much"

Yes, it is. But given the user was too dumb to realize the point I made, I'm also assuming he wouldn't know what that means.

see

see

>also male bodies do not make my dick hard

which means i dont like penis

Okay, but I was just clarifying because tons of people stop at the first line.

why are you so insistent on people being bi anyway?

Not insistent on them being bi, just honest about it if they are.

because it's better to be bi than mono

then why get so defensive here:

It helps break down the traditional family unit, and destabilises Caucasian society. But if you knew why, you'd be as smart as I am, wouldn't you?

I was actually waiting on this card to see if I could coax some reasoning out of OP

because bad logic is bad logic, and needs to be pointed out

liking X does not imply not liking Y

thing is you ignored the other half of my statement and went on the attack like some butthurt faggot

I am

>because i love tits and pussy too much
>because

you stated that the CAUSE of you not liking dick was because you liked pussy

that's not how it works

>you stated that the CAUSE of you not liking dick was liking pussy*

fixed, sorry

because I'm pansexual

you must be new to imageboards

>started with generic funny expression as to why

>followed up with real reason in "also male bodies do not make my dick hard"

dont get so triggered user

I am, kinda. Good traps can get me hard, and I've had a BJ from a dude, feels just as good as from a chick. Prefer chicks overall, though. Male bodies don't do it for me.

>>started with generic funny expression as to why
nope, you started with an illogical statement

you are reading wayyyy too much into that

who hurt you user?

>Good traps can get me hard
>Male bodies don't do it for me

Stop contradicting yourself. It makes you look dumb.

other men and their dicks do not make me want to fuck them or beat my meat to them

women do

bisexuality doesn't pay the bills
youtu.be/6wW7ym7LBW0

bad reasoning always hurts

let's make this even more basic

>traps get me hard
>male bodies don't
>does not compute

>bisexuality doesn't pay the bills

Nobody said it needed to.

the point is the 'good traps' bodies, apart from flat chests, are feminine in their features, such as not having muscles and hairy legs and asses n shit aka men

it was fine reasoning, you just assumed there was more to that statement then there was, hence

>you are reading wayyyy too much into that

>it was fine reasoning
no, it wasn't

Not all men are like that.

yes, yes it was

the statement implies, based on the context and original post, that dick is not liked because of liking boobies and pussy. not sure why you are having so much trouble with this

Oh but that's where you're wrong, friend

Yeah, this. Dicks are fine, its the male bodies (the rest of it) that I do not like. And to clarify, I don't mind dick, but I don't like it. IE, I would prefer a vagina over a dick being present.

nope

context clues user. can you into middle school english class?

take your cultural relativism somewhere else, nigger

Because I'm not a chick

the only correct answer in this thread

wat

Doesn't make sense.

>kys retard

nope kys

But I do identify as a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Is that close enough?

detected the /lgbt/ commie SJW antifa

it seems you are offended by a person for using logic rather than emotions

why is that?

There's a hell of a lot of gay black guys with all the prison time they serve.

Youre the one acting like a retard and not understanding the basics of the english language

samefag

can we stick to the actual arguments, please?

you seem upset

Like the vast majority of the population I was just born that way.

bcos i'm not a faggit
also don't think it'd be right for faggits to spread their GAIDs virus to striaght ppl neither

>using basic logic with concepts
>automatically assumed /lgbt/ commie SJW antifa

Is this how dumb people operate these days? Quite sad.

hardly upset, you were the one on the offensive attack this whole thread lmao

samefag again

Everyone is bisexual. Entire ancient societies were openly bisexual wherever it was permitted.

We live in a sexually repressed culture. You're quite retarded if you don't get it, I'm afraid.

im a faggot

because I'm not a faggot

Please stick to the arguments if you want to be taken seriously.

Seems all you can do is run around and slap labels on things. That doesn't make any dent against the argument.

/thread

dubs wins

thread over

>be taken seriously

oh the irony

still samfagging

You see back in my day you just fucked stuff: lady pussy, dude butt, toys, lady boys, throats, hands. It didn't matter! It seems like such a shame that young people these days are defining themselves by where they like to put their dicks. Same goes for gender shit.

No animals (like niggers or horses) or kids though

I might be gay too.

nice denial

Kek

I'm not bisexual cuz dudes are gross. Male humans tend to be programmed in binary. There's fairly little in the shades of grey department, that can be summed up by a simple question?

DO YOU LIKE COCK

Women seem to have a much more even gentle spectrum from full gay to full strait, usually being somewhat curious about othe women, cuz who can blame them? Women are beautiful, and dudes are pretty gross.

Men who are not homosexual tend to be turned of of the 'bisexual' thing by the simple understanding that there's no going back from a cock in the mouth or anus, and don't friggin want one anyway cuz why fuck dudes when women are an option?

Gay dudes have the wiring backwards, lul sux for them. Bi is relatively uncommon in males. What IS common is hypersexuality. Wanting to fuck anything with a pulse. Let's use freddy mercury as a famous example. Nigga wasn't gay, he wasn't bi. He fucked any and everyone

Tl;dr do you like a cock in your mouth? If yes, you're a fag, or you have an overactive sex drive and therefore the inability to target a suitable mate

You know that fedora wearing autist who uses words he doesn't understand and thinks he's formulating a well phrased argument when he's actually just saying his sentences backwards out of a mixture of an ignorant attempt at pretentiousness as well as an utter lack of intelligence?

Well OP is that guy, and sucks cock

Pic related lul

no autist in here but you apparently

the one on the left is hot

you're dumb if you disagree

OP detected samefagging again

the poster count hasnt gone up past 17 until the last 5-6 posts

>this is what autism looks like

Cause that's gay

See
as well as the rest of ur 2nd grade level arguments. Like, people in this board are fucking idiots but Jesus Christ dude

Lul, learn how to rhetoric faggot

Also, MODS please fucking underage b& OP nobody talks like this except a particularly dumb highschooler

While I can admire and have had interest in women before, I have zero interest in eating pussy.
So I think that kills a lot of potential for me. I love giving blowjobs and i can finger blast a girl or let her do what she pleases to me. But I don't wanna eat the vag and I enjoy the feeling of a real penis inside me.

I'm curious I suppose.

What are you? Fucking gay?

Because eventually Hitler 1.1 will show up and perform a gay genecide, and I never really did like going to camp.

Actual true answer

I'm assuming the rest of us are here more to dump vitriol on this fucking idiot for his basic inability to use the English language correctly right?

I couldn't give a shit what genitalia this kid wants in his mouth, he has every right and whatever.

But by fucking god is his pitiful attempt at lul, 'debating' (hard to even say facetiously) making me angry

He reminds me of a good buddy of mine from high school who like to use the word 'touche' wrong and at times it's just not warented so we proceeded to start saying 'toosh' (pronounced as written two-sh) to mock him and did so for years...he never ever caught on it was us making fun of him and started saying toosh all the time himself... every damn time we'd get into arguments he'd spout a bunch of words he didn't understand in a psuedo-intellectual clusterfuck of word vomit in an attempt to end the conversation by sheer disbelief from the people forced to listen to it, sort of an idiot-smokescreen if you will

This kid needs to read a fucking book before he's allowed to use the computer again, and fucking Twilight doesn't count

tl;dr
kys

Lol! Oh you mean how he is claiming the 'logical high ground' for any and everything while in the same breath resorting to personal attacks calling people retards?

Eating pussy is all about patience and empathy and actually genuinely caring about making your partner feel good. It's like picking a lock or solving a challenging puzzle, and when you get it you get to feel your partner cum...then cum again and again and again and again and again and again until she's fucking pleading you to stop so then you add a finger or two and keep going until she screaming in pain from continuous orgasm until you get to hear her literally pleading with you to put your cock inside of her she can't handle it so you pick up the pace, finish hard down the runway giving her a final intense minute long orgasm where every muscle in her body is tensed and she's turning beet red from the blood flow over her skin then before she can catch her breath you shove your cock into her in one fluid motion, and begin fucking her from a starting orgasm which she'll be in the state of from beginning till end, whether you last 3 minutes or 2 hours.

Yea what's to like about eating pussy

Brah this is /b. It wouldn't be a sound argument WITHOUT personal attack, you gigantic, whistling-anused unfathomable faggot

yet throws out

Also I didn't say shit about a logical highground lol, just that your argument shouldn't be written in fucking crayon

>assuming im not

Even if this is OP, megaqueer from Fagulon-V, nice quads. Way to waste them with a post that makes it hard to tell who's side ur on here tho

Nope

its not op, its the guy BTFOing OP calling him on his samefagging and (((progressive))) view forcing

I'm half bi

I think it's an amusing if sorta cruel twist of fate that performing oral on a woman is so damn fickle and complex and patient where sucking a cock is much more akin to brute force and just putting in the time

It's sort of a biological equalizer if you think about it huh? If a guy really wants to get a girl off well he has to really slow down and empathize and take it slow and easy, where for a girl to get a guy off she needs to be overzealous and take on as much as she can handle plus an extra 20% past comfortable, and then some if she wants to really get her guy off

Sorta switching each others shoes. It seems like a guy would on avg be more willing to gag roughly than a girl, and a girl would be more willing to be patient and understanding with that complicated ass clusterfuck known as the vagina

But like, by the time you've got your girl to the point where she takes your cock to the point she gags WITHOUT your input and fellates you to the point of tears on her own, isn't that way sexier than a dude? Why do you wanna fuck with you're own anatomy much? You already got that set. The other ones the interesting one

Because pan lets you fuck trannies and intersexies

so, does that mean like 25% gay or 25% straight?

Nice quads /bro

Literally, Pan let's you do that? He was already my favorite god.