Waifu something claim thing thread

Waifu something claim thing thread

Previous: I'm not pasting previous.

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing.
>Keep RP/ERP in private. (You know who you are)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>No sexually explicit images (You know who you are)
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Stop reading these
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Rem claimed.

Here for a few

am pretty not sober

Still hwre

Cute

Hi

What a long hello.

(Tomo)

Haha that makes sense, I know it's weird but ah well.

(Yuuki)

Jesus, I hate that. I had to do some minor stuff recently, I got my modem infected with a virus, all my traffic was going to a place called "utopia.com", and I had to set shit straight. Freaky and annoying.

Alive at least. Bummer about work, just another day or anything annoying in particular?

Cute swimsuit. I guess as long as it doesn't bother someone

uhh hello hello
That's a boy though
t-ten minutes are over, gotta go again...

Best smile ever

It's always scary when you get malware or something. I am curious how you got your modem infected

PUPPER

Hi, drinking tonight?

Probably

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaah, that's how I am with most things. But honestly I'm kind and freak too, I mean foot's the biggest, but you'd have trouble finding something I don't enjoy on the human body, and a few things off of it too I suppose.

Thanks btw, found a new source of pics for me.

Okay, maybe next time you can say an even slower hello, see you then!

Honestly, by being ann idiot probably. A stupid game popped up on an hentai site, decided to play it instead of clicked out, it kind of passively play itself, I let it run for like a half hour to level up, and then I started running slow afterwords. Looked up stuff, found issue, fixed stuff. It was a pain. Apparanely modems have this vulnerablity, now I'm always checking to see things are going where they should.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there ya go, don't go clicking on hentai ads lol!

Rem is a cuck

WUZ GUD NIGGA???

Going to bed shortly, you?

Yah, I learned my lesson. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I almost got to level 60 in the fake malware game too!

Idk about best but it's pretty cute

Not started yet?

Hi youknow

go to sleep

Eating mcnuggies and watching TWD

Hey Shinobu

tempting

Hell yeah! Who knows, maybe you got the high score of all time!

Nope, it's the best of all time

I want nuggies

Ooh, hello!

You're going to bed, no nuggies for you

that pic is adorable, I love it

now fall to your temptations and sleep :blobuwu:

Hello everyone! How's your night going?

Mhm. I guess everyone here likes something weird

Not that good
You?

Bored at work. And you?

Why so?
Decent, just got done calling my girlfriend. gave me mixed feelings.

Watching Vinesauce Joel, about to sleep maybe.

McDonald's again? Nigga you gonna die

I respectfully disagree

I'm the champion of malware hentai games!

It's going okay thanks, how about yours?

Probably. People are all weird somehow. Being weird with sex stuff is probably best cause not too many people have to be bothered with it I suppose. Although I like people who are weird in other ways, cause new perspectives are cool

Heya, I'm meh, just got home from work

Nah

treat my waifu with respect and dignity

Goodnight everyone!

Good night

I guess so. It's fine if people want to keep to themselves

That sounds entertaining at least.

>claims a trap
>has a gf
Why does God punish me so

That's always good!

Good honestly, now im talking with a friend about how he's so surprised I enjoyed Rage. He hates it but i love it.

Night!

Uh-huh. He's playing Oblivion

>Never heard of Bisexual

Until I have to sleep and wake up to another day of work

Hi Gasai, how are you?

Goodnight

Agreed, "You do you" I say. That and "it takes different strokes".

Don't think I ever checked that out what's it like?

hello hello, I love you all!

Oh? What happened?

Heya, I'm meh
You?

Nice butte

Claiming the dark skin waifu boys

But you get paid right? I'm sure it's worth it. Just keep your chin up!

It's hard to explain but another wasteland game with bandits and such and cars, but that's one of the focus is the cars.

Just awkward and we didn't talk much. When we were hanging up she just said she was going to call a friend and didnt even say love you or goodbye. I actively tried talking to her during the call but meh.

One more day at least, but yeah I get paid Tuesday

We love you too.

Its always fun watching people play broken games

Eh I'm just here to fuck around

Watching elder scrolls speedrun are too much fun to watch

See! That's even more reason to try. One more day! What do you do for work?

It's good, especially if you get the Anarchy edition or most dlc.

Isn't it?

Fine because it's nice to look at it

Oops forgot image

I know that feeling, you wanna talk but you can't say anything

I'm a walmart associate for the time being.. I do air conditioning but things have cooled down so I don't get much business around this time

Nigga, watch some of the Super Metroid races from AGDQ / SGDQ.
Undertale gets broken over a speedrunners knee

Is it more broken than mario 64 or OoT?

Nah. I know that feeling. But she was focused on other things during the call. Slightly mad and tired really. Playing music while we're supposed to be talking was the worst of it.

Wal-Mart isn't bad for real. Unless there is annoying customers, but usually you can handle them.

So does most old games like Metroid on the NES. My favorite speedrun is either Ocarina of Time, or the Oblivion ones with jumping.

Fuck.

corrin best girl

Once they get the punch card its all 'watch me either skip 90% of Hotlands / Core or softlock the game'
When it gets down to 1 of the 4 runners still in it its a damn good run.

It's not the proudest jobs but there is worse. Oh believe me there is annoying customers, today an old fart got angry with me just cause our paint machine is outta order and complained bout traveling an hour away to come here.

Interesting

Amelia is best FE girl.

I'll remember that, I have it written down now.

Ah, I see now. There's food Tomo here before, and I thought they were you at first, and now I know there's a butt Tomo and a foot Tomo.

False, severa is best

Always forgetting image, huh?
Ah, usually I'm playing a game with the person I'm talking to...

A very close second. You young people who think FE started at Awakening.

Setsuna is better IMO but they're better than Robin.

Sounds fun, I should watch more speedruns in my freetime.

That would have made me laugh if they came up to me complaining about it being broken, but good on you for not doing anything harsh.

Katarina is the best above all. No contest.

Awesome! You'll have fun.

False again why are you guys wrong so much. Katarina is best.

Shh. Same tbh, but she couldn't hear me worth anything and it wasn't worth trying, but it's fine now.

Nice outfit
Now you are just confusing me....

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually I almost cracked up a smile and laugh cause my mentality is on the fucked side after recent events in my personal life

No, Amelia was only doing what was right. She did nothing wrong. Except for that time she gained 0 stats in def as a FUCKING KNIGHT. 20 LEVELS WASTED REEEEEEEEEE

Nah, the waifu quality just vastly increased with the DS games, Priscilla is old FE waifu

Replace food with foot. And maybe so. But I generally can figure it out pretty quickly now, so no worries. And I like everyone anyways.

What's your favorite video game you think?

I wouldnt say vastly.
>what is L'Arachel

Fair enough, I'm mostly fucking around too. Sorry, missed this before btw

Always had a fuck sense of humor. it's just part of me.

You think Katarina wanted to do what she did? No. Even afterwards she came to Marth and asked for forgiveness.

My favorite video game.
Either Final Fantasy 5 or Drakengard.

5 is such a solid choice. Mechanically 5 is def the most solid I think, nut i have to get into 12 a bit more because I enjoyed the system in that for how far I got.

No.
So what did you play with her?

Meanwhile Amelia did nothing that required begging. She even stood up to a fucking WARRIOR WHO ONLY YSES AXES while she was a recruit. The only one with bigger balls is Ephraim.

Fluffier a cute.

Hello peeps

Oh well it doesn't really matter if you know me
Legs

No worries

I have a dark sense of humor at times

Heya Hitagi

Fluffer a very cure. She barks already

Indeed. Even if I'm not always sure at first i know I like you ^ ^

The art is much better at least, I don't really remember any of the characters from sacred stones, I only played through it once

Hai

After 5 it would be 4 for the story then 9 just cause Vivian.

We didn't play anything, don't have a computer yet. Getting one reallll soon and when I do, probably the Touhou fighting games.

She only was bad due to the fact she was an orphan who got picked up by I am Legion man along with Clarisse, who then plotted a plan to kill marth, using someone who everyone knew was a good girl. But. Agree to disagree? They're both good in heroes.

24/7 for me h a. Back in ninth grade I got sent to a therapist for jokingly saying I want to die. Was it a joke? at that time yes, but I still do ha.

Uh thanks I think

Hello