Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/548i46vPmkc
youtube.com/watch?v=wmE1SUKuZBE
youtube.com/watch?v=7KMhxzHf3OA
youtube.com/watch?v=_n4OEKcMxow
youtube.com/watch?v=AkTdgpQnokc
youtube.com/watch?v=WcNw0PndLrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Underrated here on Sup Forums. I always see Kate Bush and Bjork threads but never PJ.

bump

Does Helium count? I feel like they should.

People seem to like them here when ever they come up, but it rare to see any actual discussion of their music

Puce Mary
Laurel Halo
Holly Herndon

What's the best way to get into Ladytron? Is anything past the first three albums worth checking out?

women are a meme

Everyone talks about how much of a qt3.14 she is, but rarely talk about her actual music.

Siouxsie has some healthy appreciation around here. Not too many threads, but I rarely hear a bad word about her except from idiots who think they're deep quoting Scaruffi.

I absolutely love Sara Lov in Devics.
Anybody else love that horror-esque / jazzy / french sound? I can picture it in an animation movie.

youtu.be/548i46vPmkc

Their "Best of" album is a good compilation.
Then go listen to albums your favorite songs came from.

The newest album isn't that good, sounds less inspired, the rest are good.

unironically grimes

sure, there's all the grimesfags talking her up like shes the next fucking messiah, but apparently people don't realize that they're just taking the piss and thus there's a huge backlash from everyone else around here, who pretty much just default to calling her music complete shit. at this point, she now has a really negative reputation around here because of a relatively small group of people that were just fucking around in the first place. the truth is, her music is pretty good. nothing amazing, nothing really special. but it's good.

Fag

itt: well liked and popular female musicians

nice argument, also very nice job proving my point

Timbre.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmE1SUKuZBE
youtube.com/watch?v=7KMhxzHf3OA
youtube.com/watch?v=_n4OEKcMxow
youtube.com/watch?v=AkTdgpQnokc

>her
>shes
Wait, what ?

Brigitte Fontaine

She looks like some creature from the woods today, but back in the day she was the true patrician qt

Check their Best Of first (the deluxe edition). If you like it, check all their discography.
>Is anything past the first three albums worth checking out?
Yes. Velocifero and Gravity the Seducer are amazing albums.

Her music is amazing, tho

Does she have nudes?

Basically all the good ones since female artists are almost exclusively seen as a novelty for their vocal talents or cuteness factor so garbage like sex icons that are just vehicles for someone else's music tend to get more praise than anyone who actually makes music

>tfw she used to be my hero and I always tried to get my hair like hers

thanks for this, listened to my beautiful sinking ship and the stars at sain andrea on my way to school and back today, great stuff

bump

Hey check it out a thing happened

Wow. She looks good here.

PJ's great.

Grimey is so pretty and talented. Truly a dream girl.

She's likeable.

>tfw Grimey folder deleted somehow

Jokes over

Try getting your own folder then

It was mine, you dingus.

Is she going to kill herself xd

But grimes is the most overrated artist I've ever come across. She's absolute trash and yet somehow has a fanbase on Sup Forums.

Ever occured to you that maybe you have shit taste for not liking her music? Not all great artists you dislike are overrated by default.

Do you really like her?

I'm not here to watch her mentally challenged and pretentious boyfriend talk right in front of me.

Yorufag just fucking stop. Not everyone has to fucking like her. You have singlehandedly ruined Grimey on this board.

No, i really like the Grimes boyfriend meme better. I'm sure Sup Forums is eating it up.

Look im shitposting without any real need to do so i totally don't hate myself even a little

Vashti Bunyan is coo

My nig. Love her albums

The fucking irony in this post.

Brigitte Bardot
youtube.com/watch?v=WcNw0PndLrg

You're not funny dude

Not trying to be.

Grimes' output is very inconsistent, both between and within albums. But she definitely has made some great songs.

Is Mira Aroyo the perfect looking female?

No

but how is she overrated when your opinion on her is shared by most of Sup Forums?

I don't know anything about singing, but I think Corin Tucker's vibrato is incredible.

Songwriting is acceptable but presentation is stagnant. Every now and then some miserable drunk acoustatic is great, though.

1000x this. The songs I like are great, but the singles are really all she as going for her. Everything else just feels like ~filler~

Coming from a low power leveled grimes-fag.

This senpai

I meant the comment you were samefagging because you're not funny.

You believed it. That's how they treated you then and this is how they treat you now, if at all, you're in a dark shadow for the rest of your life.

Yes.

Nah. Her albums incredibly consistent. That's why she has such a loyal fanbase: because she has plenty of great songs.