Batshit crazy feminists are giving out free sex toys because 'men orgasm more than women'

Batshit crazy feminists are giving out free sex toys because 'men orgasm more than women'

>radkink.com

Who /participating/ here

>expect to be put on a pedestal
>behaves like this

Females in 2017

It's insane that only western civs produce these kind of women but hey atleast I get free toys

This, rubber dicks are expensive for some reason

I just ordered but everything went through paypal, is it still safe?

>attributes this behavior to all women or all feminists.

anyone know what the packaging looks like?

Not totally unreasonable

>Not all meme/
Yes all women do this just not im public.
I hope women turn into even bigger whores.

>the state of feminism
>in the current year
I'll fap to this, but I don't have to agree with it

>censor this
Why are they complaining about men staring at their tits or body when they are openly doing retarded shit like this in public?

because they want attention and get pissy when you ignore them

T H I C C

I love hot feminist sluts, they feel so conflicted and degraded that they feel the need to expose themselves

So feminists really want attention or not. Seems like anytime they get it it's a rape charge

Got the buttplug, thanks user

they love attention and they love ruining mens lives too

They wont, I believe they've already reached the pinnacle of whoreing ithout turning into actual prostitutes or sex kittens

Why do you people think every feminist story and belief applies to 100% of the group? I vehemently disagree with about 30% of the crap on my political spectrum but everyone thinks I automatically believe all of it and assumes I'm a hypocrite.

Do I have to pay shipping and handling? LMAO

But they do have a point, rape victims are overwhelmingly women

Cue 'x' happens to some men as well, therefore ignore issue and change subject.

It's about 55% women victims , 45% men.

Women are rapists too user.

Is this the same bullshit free that was posted a few months ago that charges almost double the products value for shipping

How much of a pussy you have to be to get raped by a woman?

Entirely depends on where you live faggot i just got mine for free.

Has anyone in this thread ever met a dude that was woman raped? Not a friend of a friend who knows a guy but someone directly?

>shows picture of femnazis doing femnazi shit again
>Again
No one is surprised anymore after the vagina hat fiasco. The feminists do stuff like this all the time.
If you don't agree 100% with the man hating, vaginal yeast baking, hypocritical Islam loving 3rd wave feminists then they will accuse you of having "Internalized misogyny"

The Moonbat feminists are well known for cannibalizing/bashing their own.
>all or nothing

>what is prison

Plastic bag. also don't pay for the shipping, waste of your time. buttplug isn't even bigger than my pinky

You probably used the buttplug on your lose fuckin asshole faggot

So is any group. You saw the infighting when Trump bombed the Syrian airfield. I'm a young fella in a really left wing college area that knows a tonne of feminists and I've never actually seen one that comes close to anything portrayed here.

They hvent shown you their real nature because you probably don't resemble a straight white male

Got one for me and my girlfriend. I ain't denying I enjoy the buttstuffs.

I've been trying to pay a prostitute to peg me, how does it feel?

Still trying to find the conviction and tell her about my fetish.
I just kinda hint at it, maybe a "if you let me poke your butt, I'll let you poke mine" tit for tat.

whoops, wrong tag to click on.

if you have worked in a high level corporate environment you'll realise it actually is still very much a boys club, men still sit there talking about fucking the secretary and rating female employees. just be smart and dont get caught, its not a huge issue for most people

This goes for most workplaces

I'm more interested too know how does it "feel" i'm sure you have fucked yourself silly with the buttplug

Only people who went through university level brainwashing would fall for this

Ugh. All these islamophobes make me sick

yeah true, pretty much everywhere ive worked has been like that

its true. i hate feminazis as much as the next guy, just saying its not really an issue. shit is still a boys club which suits me just fine

I just got a cock ring hopefully i can make my gf come this time

someone seems to be forgetting that prison exists. like 90% of prison inmates are rape victims yet we just ignore it because 'fuck those scumbags', when in reality half of them are innocent people thrown in for bullshit chalked up crimes so the government can make a profit off them while simutaneously ruining their lives. if you do the math, far more men are raped regularly than women

i have been. maybe several times, but one strongly stands out in my mind. i was super drunk and my friends gf took advantage of it. drove me back to her house and started forcing herself on me. i wasnt even attracted to her

almost every office environment these days is like 90% female. ive been trying to get an office job in los angeles for 4 years and i cant even get a callback. done a few interviews and when i was onsite i noticed the entire office was female sans 1 dude in a corner by himself. had one job i applied for offer me the position then tell me they had already given it to a woman as they were filling my paperwork out.

dunno if this is cuz women are in charge of HR for every job ever and only hire their own kind, or if theres some sexist pig at the top of the latter making these decisions so he has endless eye candy

id like to see the evidence that I orgasm more than a woman. they can have 30+ orgasms before I even have 1

buttplugs dont feel good. ive tried a few and got nothing out of them. tried a real dildo and that was WORLDS better. theres no contest. dildos do the job and buttplugs are just a mental fetish

> 'men orgasm more than women'
the only reason that would be true is because women have horrible taste in guys and pick partners that have no interest in their needs. there are TONS of men out there ready and willing to satisfy their partners that never get a chance because women are too busy fighting over the same handful of douches and then complaining that all men suck because those douches treated them bad

How would women even be turned on let alone get off then they're fuckin some fat beta as compared to chad who might just give them an orgasm. It's all about making a decision that would maximize their possible pleasure for women

>Assuming everyone is fat

lol bruh, theres so many people out there that arnt having sex. seen a study saying that 50% of men age 21 arnt even getting laid at all. 50% of men are not fat.

second, youre acting like all women are attractive. in reality like 15-20% of women are average to hot. the other 80% are fucking troll monsters

I was molested as a child by a woman. Does that count?

Story?

>Be 6-7
>At neighbour/friend's house
>Friend had fat older sister, named mandy, or mindy, can't remember
>Ma/indy took me to the pool to play, they were neighbours so I trusted them
>after playing in the pool I said I had to go home to change, since I went swimming in my jeans and all.
>Says she has clothing
>Go to her room
>She tells me to get naked
>Don't think much of it, since I was young and dumb
>She touches my penis
>"It's so tiny"
>Bounces it up and down going "Boing Boing Boing"

Not much happened after that, but looking back it's super shady. Especially the boing part.

Are you sure you didnt repressed some other parts? Hard to believe she'd just stop right there

Maybe. The next real thing I remember about her was being on a boat with her familly. Maybe I repressed, maybe it did end there, and she was just weird. I don't know

So believe that and act on it. But stop calling yourself a fuckin feminist cos this is what the word means. Never forget the internet proved what a shallow, hateful and pointless movement you were 10years ago. Fuck of back to fanny nazi land

When will this wild ride end.

It's insane how feminists convieniently ignore male rape. It really shows the "depth" of their cause. How do they even get that much support?

Oh wow that's so crazy. People are giving away dildos. Who gives a shit.

I finally decided fuck it i'm gonna order. What's the worst that could happen

sauceeeeee

salsa? And thanks OP keep up the good work

This is what i wanna see on b, some free shit I can exploit. i hope feminists give out free gaming hardware next

EXACTLY

Sex toys are my fetish

Late to the party but thanks user

I'm kinda drunk i'll order whatf ever the fuck my gf wants from thes fucking feminists

I dont consider myself a sexual tyrannosaurus, but that said i often orgasm once to gfs 4+... When we first got together there were a few times i blasted early but thats that new ride feels... Maybe if women quit being whores and stuck with less men they would eventually have more orgasms themselves.

missalice94 i believe

Kek but you'd have to account for autistic spergs like you who orgasm 5 times everynight on Sup Forums

I can imagine anonymously ordering some toys for my hot cousin to fuck herself with

Imagine a threesome with these two sluts, that's my ultimate fantasy

I'm pretty sure that's not even a female on the left

Allahu Akbar

thanks user for the buttplugs