Creepshot/Voyeur/Hidden cam thread cont

Creepshot/Voyeur/Hidden cam thread cont.

What's the best way to get creeps without getting caught

check your email!

Mor, pussy shot?

not related to the current series im posting, but here is her pussy from another day (passed out on bed)

checked :)

I'm not op
If there is a basket where you dump all your clothes, it has holes and faces the shower, you can hide your phone in it. I wrap in socks so the only thing sticking out is the camera. It becomes really hard to spot.

Also, if your towel hang from the wall, you can make little hole on it, align the camera with the hole and stick you phone on it with tape.

Lastly, it's a bit specific, but if you are in a trip or have any clothes in a bag anywhere, dumb them in the bathroom and hide your camera in it

Basicly hide your phone or camera into clothes.

better share the video faggot

I love this bitch with the cute face and fat ass. Don't think I've seen this pic yet.

Just be smart. Buy a spycam. Hide it well. Leave no fingerprints on it.

You have anymore? Her body is amazing. People only post her every now and again. Need to save this time

op here, mine is done with hd handy cams - but they are large and harder to hide. i would start off with something smaller - try searching ebay for "DIY 1080p spycam" you can buy those pretty cheap, like £15, but you will need a micro SD card also.

I basically did something close to this. But I pretended to be showering and left my pants on the floor with the phone sticking out with the lens just sticking out. Then pretended to have left my pants there.