Tell everyone I want to die

>tell everyone I want to die
>they think I'm kidding for a while
>have actual conversation with my mother about it and tell her why exactly I don't want to be alive
>she shrugs it off
>don't need to write a note because everyone I know already knows I want to die
>tie noose in garage
>stand on chair
>kick chair
>sweetrelease.jpg
>right as I kick the chair out from under me and feel the tightness of that silky rope I bought just for the occasion, and I close my eyes to enter the long sleep, the doorknob starts to jiggle
>mom opens the door
>sees me hanging there
>I just look at her
>she starts freaking out
>grabs nearby table and shoves it under me
>grabs box knife and cuts rope
>mfw she asks me why I would want to do something like this
>she posts about it on facebook
>suddenly everyone is super worried despite everyone I know already knowing that I wanted to die

Was no one listening or are they all touched in the head? God damn I want to fucking die but I don't own a gun so I can't just blow my brains out.

Tried to drink a bunch of caffeine so I could have a heart attack or something but I ended up feeling fine after chugging 3-4 redlines. I heard that shit will kill you with 1 bottle but it did nothing.

Anyone else here attempted suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iV39sQZ0-Ms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot of people tend to ignore it until it becomes real for them. Anyway, it sounds like posting about it on Facebook was more for her sake than yours. I can't see much reason in telling everyone she knows via Facebook that her son tried to kill herself, other than to attract sympathy or advice from others.

That's not how caffeine works, faggot.
If you want a caffeine overdose, you need pills.

Also tried once, failed and nobody noticed.

Isn't the point of hanging yourself to break your neck not asphixiate?

go run back and forth across the highway until you get hit

I mean the noose is a classic but it doesn't sound like you'll be able to get another rope anytime soon...I don't know... Any tall buildings near by?

If more people actually knew this there'd be a lot more successful hangings.

I mean sure, but most people don't have a high enough drop for that kind of shit... And kicking a chair won't cut it.

you're just an attention seeking faggot. if you really wanted to die you would find a way to do. there is no reason to tell people you want to die, you just want people to pay attention to you.

No, the vast majority of suicide deaths from hanging are from asphyxiation, not a broken neck.

Yeah, but they're doing it wrong...
They all kick chairs and shit when they should do what that one guy did and tie the noose to their roof and jump off.

>find tall, strong tree
>acquire rope (those 50ft orange extension cords work well)
>climb tree
>attach
>attach
>jump
>dadsgrowontrees.exe

My cousin is always saying that he wants to kill himself since he was like 6
Her mother cared a lot the first year, but now he is 19 and still says the same but no one cares
My mother

Go to one of those neckbeard vape shops. Buy a bottle of the strongest stuff they have, take it home and rub all of the contents into your skin. I forget what a lethal dose of nicotine is, but that should do it

I wanted to pass slowly so I could enjoy it.

If you feel the need to recover the will to live, this should do nicely
youtu.be/iV39sQZ0-Ms

women, despite feeling sorry for you and your pain, would ultimately not mind you killing yourself and deleting your trash DNA from the gene pool- that goes for your mom as well.
She doesnt want grand children that might wind up killing themselves because their dad was weak.

Get an education
Start to workout
Start to eat healthy
Respect yourself

You sound like youre still young/ live at home

Until you move out away from your parents and live on your own, youre living life on Very Easy mode(but im assuming)

btw magic is real

Bro I don't want any of that shit. I just want to die.

I don't get enjoyment from anything anymore, and I really do mean that. I doing dabs and all it did was chill me out and make my eyes and face feel weird. Didn't make me happy. I don't even get enjoyment from playing video games anymore, or playing sports which I use to enjoy, or jacking off. Everything is boring.

>go to war
>get killed
>everyone remembers you like a hero for your contry
>your father at least will be proud to have a soldier son

How about you kill yourself...
But you have to have sex (at least once) before you die.
Just start asking all friends (or acquaintances), tell then you want to kill yourself and that you want to see if they can help you feel better by fucking you.
If you do change your mind, neat.
If not, you've permanently made a girl feel as though she wasn't good enough

All of that is boring because you do drugs and it fries your brain, denying you the dopamine/seratonin rush that you would get if you actually accomplished something.

Instead of making friends or learning something new, you smoke and get a high that basically makes you lazy and suicidal.

Its pretty pathetic, faggots smoke weed.

Thats where you should start.

she sounds quite vapid you should confront her

My father is a child molester sitting in prison. Why the fuck would I want to make that degenerate motherfucker proud.

This user at least had a good point. Both of my parents are fucked. My father is a piece of shit too drugged out to even remember molesting my older brother, my mother is a pathological liar who regularly had mental breakdowns even once going so far as to basically abandon us for a few days. We'd all be better off if my parents didn't fucking breed. At least I got lucky genetically and I don't look like a complete mess, despite having this permanent exhausted look which I'm pretty sure has less to do with my genetics and more with the fact that I have severe insomnia. Before I got my computer it was like the ultimate form of hell as I'd be up for hours on end just starring at my ceiling.

I would have joined the military a long time ago if it weren't for the fact that I never even finished middle school.

deny yourself the things that you would think make you feel good.

Wanting to kill yourself is another knee jerk reaction to being bored.

I bet your mom wants you to hurt yourself so you wake the fuck up

That makes a lot of sense. Youre experiencing SHAME. Its a lot like depression,

Get the fuck out of your house, out of that town, man the fuck up.

Been there done that. You have to make a life for yourself; dont live in your parents shadow- they will only want you to be miserable like they are.
Yeah it sounds tough, but real life isnt easy.

i used to feel the same way then i found punk
its kinda hard to be bored when your getting your shit kicked in in a mosh pit or out breaking shit with your friends

Then make your grandfather proud or your uncle or your fucking neighbor who cares
I just reached you a common badass way to die and you are bitching "my father is in prison"
Fuck you op

My condolences if life is that miserable for you right now.

I struggle with depression, bipolar and adhd and on a fuck ton of meds I'm also concerned about ulcers my stomach has been fucked for about two years. I don't smoke bud anymore I don't drink and my connection to the outside of house has diminished other than therapy/doctors visits and very few social activities. My last interview was summer, haven't had a job in exactly a year but I'm trying to get back into school because I want more.

Sometimes my depression/bipolar really makes me question my existence and will to live, the personal life I live, with family and home is not right or normal and I have done stuff I regret a lot. The meds prescribed for me deal with mania and ADHD really well but I feel like a slave to depression and sometimes want to end but other times I want to see something good happen for me in this world.

This world/life is scary and stressful, I don't want to see anyone who isn't litterally a moment's from death to commit suicide but your brain chemical will make percieve a very shitty view of life.

>youtu.be/iV39sQZ0-Ms
So you failed at killing yourself because you were too much of a fag to do it right or at least do it when no one else was home.

didnt mean to copy ninja sex party there
Pleas ignore, its terrible

Life is short anons, don't go quicker than you have to :(

Why's it terrible? The Pour Some Sugar On Me cover was shit compared to the original, but beyond that very good

You're a gigantic faggot. You have no intention of actually killing yourself. You just want everyone around you to kiss your ass and acknowledge what a loser you are. They don't take you seriously because they know you're worthless and most likely could never even successfully kill yourself. My advice would be to jump in front of a bus.

edgy

Well you pass out way before you choke to death. So it's fast enough anyway. You don't feel all the struggle and jiggling and shitting yourself. You're in the darkness. OP is a fag for trying to kill himself. Bitch loser with no self esteem, thinking that world is a cruel place and he is offended by everything.

Grow up, get a job, move away from your mom, stop pretending that that the world owes you something and just live for yourself. Explore the possibilities on this planet. Become a shaolin monk or smth.

that sounds about right.
it doesnt sound like you want to fix the problem, just have other people commiserate with you, like your mom and dad probably do

I'm:
and,
Not OP

right-o

responding to
alltogether

> permanently made a girl feel as though she wasn't good enough

oof

If you're going to be an edgelord you may as well go the whole way

Jordan peterson is the way