Damn, really makes you think

Damn, really makes you think...

never thought of it that way..

Other urls found in this thread:

americablog.com/2013/06/ezekiel-gilbert-prostitute-acquitted-murder.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, such a powerful gender. Empowerment in action. I'm with her now

What even is the point of that?

and yet when a man snubs them because they don't owe women shit, they get accused of rape and have their lives ruined

No one owes anyone anything simply based on characteristics completely beyond their own control. Your bait-infograph is horrendously bad.

It's not about being owed sex, but some amount of sex is necessary for most people (not just guys) in a young, stable relationship.

If you're not getting what you need, at some point you need to leave. I dated a girl for several years and the sex broke down. After not getting any for a while I asked her about it point blank, and when she replied she didn't want to and got upset I told her it was over.

Ironically, we started hooking up again months later and the sex was better than ever, probably the best in my life. Good thing she moved away for work or we might have gotten back together.

Sex will make you hold onto a bad relationship way longer than you should. Shit is powerful.

Well if you've never thought of that, you're retarded.

Because that is true. Only virgins argue against.

What if she's a prostitute and you paid her in advance? Clearly she owes you sex. Checkmate OP

>when does a man owe you money?

You owe them everything but not vice versa
Consumption without obligations, what's not to love?

But this is true.

We also aren't obligated to give them anything either though.

Print that out 100 times and give it to Muslims going to Friday prayers at their Masjid

That's simply not true.

americablog.com/2013/06/ezekiel-gilbert-prostitute-acquitted-murder.html

THE PUNISHMENT IS DEATH

Your wife does not have the right to deny you sex. There is a reason she's your wife.

She doesn't technically owe me anything, but she'll have to find another source of free shit if she doesn't perform her wifely duties.

>roasties refuse sex after going out
>pff I don't owe you shit, shitlord
>roastie gets pump&dumped
>RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPE

Wow I am now #Dyin4Ryan

A woman doesn't owe you anything. It is all the same to the many-faced god.

>$00.10 has been deposited in your account
hey, at least you changed your proxy for this shitpost

Straight up, if youre married and your partner is withholding sex i believe you have the right to sleep with whoever you want to, man or woman.

I was thinking recently about Phyllis Schlafly. Did you know that she thwarted the Equal Rights Amendment by getting women to vote for Family Court supremacy?

Turns out she fucked the USA over with her campaign to keep unequal laws.

People hold the idea of sex differently.
Some men or women think of it as an act of bonding, or trust. Traditionally, its to enable people who care very much about each other to create a new life which they can lead to live a life similar to theirs, or to allow a new path to be forged from themselves.

However, sex has been casualized to the point people are willing to have it with no intention of marrying those which they have it with. Sex isn't commitment. Sex is a meaningless act to sate lust, or to make them feel good. Sex is fun, it shouldn't have consequences.
Men and women who just "fuck around" will potentially break hearts for those who think of it as a heart to heart, that they love each other.

Of course, it isn't right to demand sex and expect it, but if you want to have sex, is it because you love them, or you love the feeling of the sex?
It goes both ways, you might never know the real victim in these cases.

I know we're probably meme'ing here, but that's pretty *tips* worthy if you actually believe that.

A woman doesn't owe me sex just like I don't owe her to continue the relationship.

>Traditionally, its to enable people who care very much about each other
If you believe this you're a true Sup Forums memelord. People have been sluts and whores for millennia.

This is somewhat true, however, intimate relationships between men and women are still at their very core, transactional.
If she feels like she's getting what she thinks she's worth from a man, she will put out willingly. If not, then no such thing will happen.

Same goes for guys. If you feel like she's wasting your time and money, and youre not getting what you want, simply NEXT her and focus your time and energy on a better prospect.

So in essence, it's not really about "owing" something to someone. It's about getting what you think youre worth, and willingly giving the other person what they want in return.

so I owe you nothing either right?

so fat women have to stop raping men now?

yeah thats why our birthrate is failing and we're being ethically replaced, people ALWAYS acted like this right?

its a totally normal behavior and its to our detriment or anything

>Feminists confusing the give and take in courtship to be obligation-making

And they wonder why we call them professional victims.

Just like I don't owe her a house. Or jewelry. Or money. Or "equal rights".

Everyone knows the the better birth control gets the lower the birth rate. Introducing abortion usually kicks the society down below the replacement stage. What was it, 3.1 down to 1.7 once they legalized it in Romania?

>according to this chart, being a douchebag is a prerequisite to having had sex with the woman before

lol, even when trying to make a point this dumb cunt proves stereotypes

>thats why our birthrate is failing and we're being ethically replaced
Any population or demographic where 1) women are employed and 2) people have access to birth control you see decreasing birth rates. The word "cu ckold" itself is 400 years old and is a concept that goes back thousands of years.

If you think people haven't been fucking behind each other's backs since we've were literal apes you're dead wrong.

Whether or not we should finally rise above our animalism is a different matter (I think we should, btw), but to say this is something new is pretty outrageous.

She doesn't owe me anything in all of the "yes" cases but in the event of an acrimonious divorce I will by default owe her 50% of everything I own and everything I earn?

>equality.jpg

>Raquel

this chart is just showing once again all a woman has to offer is her pussy kek

Marion is a cute. A CUTE!!

Haha, THIS!

>Are you a nice guy?
>Yes: Okay, you must never have fucked her. >No: Oh, you are a self-proclaimed douchebag/fuckboy. It is possible you may have fucked her.

She does if she wants to get paid. No cash up front.