Hey Sup Forumsros, my friend was convicted of 2nd degree assault over a stupid mother fucker who deserved it...

Hey Sup Forumsros, my friend was convicted of 2nd degree assault over a stupid mother fucker who deserved it. He got jumped in jail by 6 or more people for being white and small. I am smaller than him by a lot. If I go to jail I plan on ripping people's dicks off and shoving it in their face. I have long hair, and do not want to be fucked with. What do you suggest? Shanks?
>inb4 faggot answer
>need real advice

You are the fucking definition of nigger.

bump for justice

Being a small white dude who smokes weed is a nigger?? Okay faggot.

I am willing to go as far as demonic protection....

Get in shape
Learn martial arts faggot

I never got beat up in jail. I was in there for 3 weeks with all the rapists and violent offenders. The murderers were in the block across from mine

Lol. I was told this story from someone who did 2 years in prison. He witnessed a murder in there once. An 18 year old kid just started his sentence and the older dude tried to have his way with this young guy. The young guy bit the dudes nutsack and the kid ended up being taken by his the old dudes friends, and repetitively stabbed over and over again until all of his insides spilled out.

In jail people can sense your "faggotry" whether your gay or not, faggotry as in easy target. No matter how loud you bark, your still a chihuahua.

I best advice is to stay away from activities that will get you sent to prison, cuz it could be your last if you aren't a good boy to the real dogs.

I am working out every day. I plan on learning a form of martial art when I have enough cash. But, by my genetics, I will not be "big"

I suggest judo

Wow....I'm fucked if I go to prison. I wouldn't even talk to anyone, but they would still fuck with me because of the way I look..
so long Sup Forumsros...

Sorry for the spelling errors.. I'm drunk.

To continue, I'm talking about prison - not jail. You won't witness to much heat in a 3 week jail sentence. Like some dude posted above me. Sometimes you run into the wrong people when you get put into the violent offender tank. Most people will leave you alone unless they are a dipshit. Rape rarely happens in county too, if ever, I'm sure it can so I won't say it never happens.

Rape only happens to people like child molesters. At least, in my experience. Also, some people might fuck with you, you do need to be strong, or at least, look it.

Just don't do stupid shit to have you sent there. That is the best advice I can give, is to keep to yourself and not try to stand out. Don't talk too much. But yeah, long haired fresh boys will probably be picked out. I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it.

try to join a gang in jail for survival.

>join a gang for survival
kek

I will be sure to look after myself and not fuck with anyone. I would be in there for drugs. The only way I could "look" strong would be to not change my facial expression....

if u think u got a chance of going to jail, go get beefed

If somebody fucks with you, fuck them up to the point where the guards won't care, but to the point as well where they are shutting bricks next time they see you.

you're just young. Life circumstances will change as you get older. I'm 24 and I have no fear of going to prison, but I would have been terrified when I was 18

Did your boy get raped?

I worked with many ex cons in my life. Fist thing they say is never take anything from anyone NEVER. Next be willing to fight but try to stay out of shit and never help or stand up for anyone as then you have to pay their debits. The hole is your friend. Can't get raped or jumped alone. Rape really is rare but will happen if you break the I took someone's shit, I'm a bitch, I stand up for someone, I'm a fag, I'm a pedo (really you better enjoy rape then). Now if you go to the big bad prisons well be ready. I recommend buying a couple different dildos and buttplugs and training your ass if your worried.

Hell yeah I will do anything in my power to not have anyone fuck with me
I'm the same age, I have a high metabolism and am skinny as fuck.

Might be able to fuck with them if you can keep your cool. Act like you're a crack head or some shit. Idk

would those xcons ever tell you about a rape if it happened, tho? Or if they accepted it? The hole literally drives people insane. I wouldn't call that place your friend unless you are too big of a bitch.. Better than getting raped tho..

Nah, he fought his way out. I wouldn't take shit from anyone. I'm skinny as fuck, but I would kill someone before I came someone's bitch. Anyway I could.

Ah, you'd be fine man, I'm sure. You would adapt fast enough after a while. It might take a couple of forced encounters.

As long as you fight they will put you in the hole it will be safe there. Worked with a guy he spent most of his time in prison in the hole. He survived a race riot and said between that and a couple trying to rape it it was the best place to be.

Also, you got to watch out for sly dudes who pretend to protect you and then make you his bitch.

I think I could survive because of what I've been through(broken bones, torture, ran over by a truck) and I would run out of state on bail, but considering the way I look, I have been nervous..

only take this route if you rather live in hell for eternity than living in hell for a time of a rape. I rather have my ass plowed.

Fuck that.

I swear to whatever God that is listening I will not get raped without taking a life with me. I would haunt that place for eternity as a demon if I died. I would make sure.

bump one time

Peck a wood n get rekt...yall fancy meat

lol wat?

Inb4 prison rape elimination act [prea]
Fuck all that
Sell spice bank $
Pull a guard [preferably femanon]
Eat commissary
???????

I eat him for a stamp

you will also need razor chips put them in their mouth make them eat it

why not try not going to jail?

People like this think it's normal to go to jail.

Hurrdurr white fag

normal or not, why would you want to?

look up krav maga basics, situational awareness, and targeting weak points self defense on youtube. the trick is to only use it if it's life or death because you will seriously fuck someone up with it. i know you say you don't care but think of the consequences of using it for something stupid like looking tough: gangs coming after you, being put in solitary confinement, etc.