How do i get rid of this acne?

how do i get rid of this acne?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/beauty/dermabrasion-21085
immuneweb.org/articles/fragrancelist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus just kill yourself

for real? go talk to a dermatologist nigga.

I'd recommend killing yourself at this point

Me no think that's acne

Wash your pillow case. Get some antibiotics. That shit helped me. Or use a cheese grater.

1. cheese grater
2. bandaids
3. hope you dont fucking bleed to death because your gonna need to fucking vibrate that grater

Belt sander 120 grit

Rip your skin off.

wheres the acne? all i see is-OH MY GOODNESS

sandpaper or stop rubbing your face with grease

also that looks like some sort of pie

accutane and oral antibiotics like tetracycline.

Chances are that person is in the middle of treatment- it tends to get worse before it gets better.

Usually would do a cell culture to see if it’s Propionibacterium acnes or some sort of bad staph.

Source: medfag

Use a sharp knife or a razorblade to cut it off, post pics and thank me later.
Or you can use some ointment or a strong acid maybe.

what the fuck how do you think that is pie

Flamethrower

god I just want to go to work with a needle and a rag, and just get all of them. shiit

wtf? user I think that's HPV

DOCTOR. GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR. All these people with their "wash your pillow" bullshit, Jesus Christ. Doctors have antibiotics and retinoid creams that are the grade A state of the art shit. And with insurance it'll come to like $10.

Were going to have to take off, nuke it from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.

Pop all of it. Post vids.

Burn it off with a lighter, seriously, new healthy skin will grow back

Son, this is bait...
You will see this *EXACT* post many more times..

Nah nigga, fire and face don't mix.

Need to exfoliminate dat shit off

Some dermatologists have a tool that will scrape all the flesh away while burning it.

That's fucking rancid, Jesus Christ.

Did you fall asleep in a pool of bacon grease and bot flys. Go to a DR now.

hmmm

To start: change your diet, include more water, juice without sugar, oats. Things that do not have a lot of sugar in them.
1: Hot showers, just hot enough to where you aren't burning your face.
2: Let the water open your pores, about 3-5 minutes.
3: Lightly wash your face with unscented, basic soap on a clean washcloth; Dove is a good soap for this.
4: It has to be unscented so it doesn't harm the skin/pores.
5: Once out of the shower take peroxide and lightly dab over entire face with a cotton ball.
6: This will help seal the pores so they don't scare or allow more oil in.
7: Once showered clean your bed/pillow, use all new clean sheets/pillow. Pillows hold all of the oil and pus from your face/head.
8: Change your pillow case once every 2-3 days.
9: Every morning wash your face with warm unscented soap and water.
11: Keep doing this, it can take anywhere from a week to a few months but it worked for me.

I've always fantasized about someone with acne that bad being in the shockwave blast of a nuclear-bomb test, not close enough for the nuclear fire, just the air pressure shockwave. Like a scientist watching far away with binoculars as the bomb goes off and the shockwave is zooming through the air and when it reaches them all their acne spots burst at once, leaving their face leaking puss and they wipe the yellow puss off like a custard pie and shout 'I'm cured!'

thats so descriptive bro, how long you been thinking about this?

by removing this image from your disk?
it's not like that's you.

Sounds like a bit. But it wouldn't work. If a shockwave was strong enough to 'pop' acne, it would be strong enough to blow your fucking face off your- Basically you'd be fucked.

webmd.com/beauty/dermabrasion-21085

yeah because thats a pic of the op

How'd you get genital warts on your face?

but at least you'd be cured. dead but cured.

I'd bet you're still ugly tho

EASY BRO, DO THIS

Jesus. Rubbing alcohol is a quick cure to kill the bacteria and absorb the surface oils, but also cut back on touching your face and resting pizza

Literally the first three words
>I've always fantasized
>I've always
>always

Right out the birth canal....lol

go to the doctor.....

Bruh if that's not photoshopped u should see a doctor

WHAT I INSTANTLY THOUGHT

Why you got to give me nightmares.

Yo don't because that is not your picture, fuckin faggot

K

>dove
>unscented

It isn't though. They can call anything hypo or unscented and you will still see perfume in it. I have suave green apple upstairs that claims hypo but it literally gives me a seizure when I smell it. Dove does the same. Go for kirk's Castile soap 3 packs at wal mart, oh and they're half as cheap as the severely poisonous P&G / Unilever products you are using.

>tfw billions of people rub chemicals into their skin that cause epileptic seizures and severe asthma attacks when they walk past other people in public

It's like you fucking retards enjoy poisoning yourself with undisclosed ingredients. And stop fucking using dryer sheets and stinking up your neighborhood. Like I want to walk past your house and have a seizure because you'd rather smell like a fucking poppy, which how much of the population is allergic to (and nearly every living mammal)?

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If just being alive and walking past someone causes seizures then you should probably end it

gun powder

lots of it..

however you might wanna get off caffeine it was messing me up for way longer than it should have,..

fire and lots of it

This isn't a cringe thread, betabitch

I'm pretty sure that is face cancer.

>not knowing this is a Bait thread to sort out all the new friends

kek

follow these steps
>get rid of your head
>problem solved
if this doesn't work then just try to kill yourself

stop scratching it.

stop touching it

treat this as a wound.

see a doctor

stop fucking gypsies.

10/10

im a doctor
he's right

clean your face with dove soap, mine was that bad. it cleared it right up. also sea breeze. pic related

This is what happens when you wash your face with soap from a young age I never washed my face with soap just water and I never had spots apart from one time i when I washed with soap

Yo man, for reals, fuck this starfish, ocean life-face looking motherfucker ...

Bullshit. This is purely genetic. There are people who don’t wash their face and pillowcases at all and have perfectly smooth skin, while others wash their face every day, eat healthy food, wash their pillowcases, and their faces look like this.

are you in trouble or something?

Scripted/paid actor btw

Cheese grater might work

listen dood i dont need your shit homie

I wonder... what if I took the zit gratings from whoever the picture is of and rubbed them all over my own face? Would the bacteria infect my pores?

They aren't going to believe you.
These people will actually scream and yell until they're blue if you talk down about.their poisonous perfumes with undisclosed ingredients (by law) that undergo NO FDA TESTING because the companies are quote "responsible for ensuring that their own products are safe for consumers. The FDA has no responsibility to check any scented product for safety."

This shit is hilarious when you read the law and realize that you have 20-30 gallons of extremely poisonous liquids laying.around your house. Even your fucking dish soap.is tainted with as many as 600 unnamed scented chemicals at the same time and you eat off those fucking plates? Even if the perfume is designed to not come off? (Yes, PERMANENT perfume now exists in hundreds of forms and a single use of most fabric softeners will render the scent PERMANENTLY unremovable. I have bought a pair of new combat pants at a thrift store and I'm on wash 6.

People don't know what poison is, that's all. Can't even read the fucking ingredients in their food, fucktards.

Someone doesn't like you. Enough to do Kabbalah satanist magik on your face. lol

why i want to touch that so bad

belt sander

Flay it all off with a samurai sword.

holy shit accutane immediately

negro, that's smallpox

u gonna die

Accept your life as a Pizza Hut mascot

Here's the list of approved chemicals for use in perfumes, cosmetics, detergents, dish soaps, dryer sheets etc guys.

Everyone in this thread needs to see this because I can not copy the names of 5000+ chemicals into the reply box.

This is what you're putting into your body. Why the fuck do you suppose you look like you have chemical burns on your face my friend?

Fuck outta here spanks

Timestamp or gtfo

It's silly, but i lost. Thank you.

Fuck you for ruining Ferreros for me.... fuck you...

You can still drive Lamborghinis dude

They don’t even look alike you cuntwaffle

Everyone click this and tell me if you can spot what one was in the soap/shampoo/cologne/deodorant/laundry detergent/air freshener/candle that op used.

Help, this will be a huge undertaking.

you look beautiful op