it's my birthday today Sup Forums

Congradulations. Kill yourself.

Happy birthday user :)

kill yourself

Fuck off faggot.

that's the plan
thank you
shortly

Happy birthday user, don't look so glum chum!
It'll all work out in the end, you'll see my friend.
Just don't do anything rash, the world would be a darker place without you.

It's not my bday but one of the shittist in my life so I'm there with ya pal

You're still alive? Fucking kill yourself already you unlovable pile of shit.

Yaaaay you did it again!
Hope your day is better than others, user.

This right here is what's wrong with this planet, your all scum and you disgust me.

Congradulations, you human sack of shit.

Happy birthday man!

happy birthday dark room man

i don't think it would be any darker, if anything a little brighter.
i'm sorry
that's the plan
did what?
they're right though. you probably have a valid point but so do they.

At least you're not a nigger. Count your blessings.

It ight man, I mean shit it's your bday

Op I would normally be calling you a faggot with the Rest of them but your clearly not just some edgelord who's seeking attention.

user, I wanted to kill myself and almost did a couple of years ago... But things with time got better as I'm sure they'll get better for you.

Don't kill yourself buddy, you still have something to offer this world.

thank you
probably not a blessing really at all
yeah life sucks though and i'm sorry

Don't pretend to be me you nigger

Let's see a time stamp

Hap

Happy birthday user how old are you turning?

can finally fucking join the 27 club

Gratz now go play some vidya games

Happy Birthday, faggot. One year closer to that sweet, sweet nothingness of death we all crave.

You do realize only celebritard entrants to the 27 club count right? Anyone else just gets forgotten like 99% of the humans that have lived throughout history.

Well, happy birthday, user

yeah i'll be forgotten immediately, i have no delusion about that

Hey, a life easily forgotten is one where non of your mistakes matter either.
You can do as you like with your time & it all turns out the same.

thanks
also i can just stop suffering whenever i feel like it, today.

Hated my life when I was 26. 28 now and life is good. Change shit up dude. Not saying it'll be easy or life is ever perfect. But we only get to ride once, don't get off early.

Or he can kill himself and give his body to science ;)

Happy birthday :)

Happy birthday user

Nobody is dealing with your shit. You are going to be fucked in the ass with a cheese grater lubed up with ghost chili pepper sauce and fucking Australian bull ants whilst I affix to my right index finger an unwashed steak knife from a local mexican restaurant and proceed to rub your crusty fucking clit with it and using my left hand to grope your fucking titty with a god damned taser. Once I get bored with that Ill spin you the fuck around and fuck your dirty cunt with an 80-grit sandpaper condom I made at the fucking home depot that I have covered with fucking bees. I'll thrust my boney ass pelvis into your soggy fucking kidneys on top of a god damned Tibetan nail bed as I lick the tears of shame and agony out of your motherfucking eye balls. Your utter agony will be a thing of legend as I pull out my dick and slit your throat with a fucking plastic spork so I can jizz down your god damned throat hole as I dump chlorine bleach into your nostrils on your now flailing head. All of this whilst I live webcast this shit directly to your parents, the pope, and fox news for all to witness and enjoy and just as you gurgle your last breathe as it bubbles through your cum clogged trachea I'll take a massive pabst blue ribbon dump in your mouth.

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and disappear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't fuck" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath."

What's your name?

my ride doesn't work
science wouldn't want it
thank you, nice double dubs in a row
yeah i'm aware
will

i never watched rick and morty lol

Happy Birthday,Will.

Still alive I see.

Happy bday

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

I saw your facebook live freak out when you accidentally cut too deep. I don't think you want to die and this is all a gimick for attention.

lol, this guy has everything except a functioning penis. Amrite? I can smell his misery from here. Not to mention his immaturity. It'll get better, user. I promise.

thank you.
thank you
lol

At least we know the difference between your and you're.

You look like Phil Collins just like one of his album covers that he's posed just like the way you are and shit

dragging
condoner
cruelest
bighorns
chest

psychfag here
go to sleep at 10pm and wake up at 8am every day,
when you wake up,
go for a 40 minute walk then take a shower,
dont go back to sleep during the day.
do this every day for a month.
if you dont feel any better; kill yourself

That has to be worse than the advice than to just kill himself.

>MIT graduate
>"fornicates" women
>simultaneously on a random Sup Forums thread

Get fucked you stupid loser. This guy has been brought up in this world, like we all are, with the same fucked up, confusing thoughts as to what life is good for. You're even more of a disgrace than anyone. This guy is communicating his feelings on a goddamn forum in the internet because he feels he has nothing better to do. He's thinking what his life is good for. I mean it's obvious as fuck that the fact you're even on this site, and the nature of your comments show that you're the most unenlightened half-witted fuck in existence. I'll admit that I'm not the type of person destined to succeed and make six figures, but you're even more of an ass for being hypocritical and trying to tell us you've done all these so-called "accomplishments". I mean shit, you're bragging about being brought up upper middle class as if it was an accomplishment of your own. You didn't do shit. You being in that situation is equivalent to winning a coin toss. You just got lucky. Who gives a fuck what car you drive? Is that how you view life? By what hunk of metal you can access to get you from point A to point B? That's just fucking sad. At least O.K. is asking the right questions as to what his life is good for, and if he personally finds it's not worth it, then he can do what he is free to do. I'm a firm believer in personal liberties (including your liberty to lie about your "accomplishments and be an idiot on the internet), but this guy is much more intelligent than you just from reading what is being touted on a fucking screen to each other.

Dude, I fucking feel you. I've been drugged up by doctors and felt like a fucking zombie and got compulsive suicidal thoughts. And sometimes I think, while I'm studying for some exam, "What's the point? What does this do me? Give me license to engage in more indentured servitude that happens to pay better? Get better man. I'm here for you.

damn you fed him good. Just one liner trolls and don't seek to there level. Anything more is just to cure your each others boredom.

No its not.

Lol that motherfucker is a dedicated troll at that. The only reason I said what I did is because it's just unhealthy for a person in that mental state to hear stuff like that. He's a fucking human being just like the rest of us, going through life wondering what the fuck is going on. As soon as you have the humility to admit that we're all as clueless as one another as to what this life even is good for, that's at least one step closer to the "truth" (whatever that means). But this dude is so far up his own asshole, convinced by the American consumer culture that your material possessions equal your personal worth and contribution to society. To me, personally, that is just fucked up and wrong. This is the goddamn problem with society as a whole. And this isn't me trying to be edgy. It's just that being consumed by advertisements and logos and brand names to the point where you're a hypnotic zombie that is willing to work shitty fucking jobs you hate just to obtain these inherently meaningless possessions is the most pointless life you could ever possibly live. At least OP is asking the right questions. He kind of gets it. But people like him (whether he's a troll or otherwise) exist at such a vast scale that people like us who decide to question these things are ostracized from society and called "weirdos" because we just so happen to question life and come to the daring conclusion that life is more than leather jackets and million dollar houses.

Sorry :(

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

Do you even have security clearance you fckin slave?

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Go choke on a herring ,like your Norwegian ancestors .

Happy bday stranger, may things get better for you soon

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

Lol this guy is funny. Just argue with him rationally, THAT'S what pisses these people off the most. A fucking red pill. He is so deluded in the concept that he has more self-worth than another human being, when in reality, we are all the same. If you are talking in terms of intrinsic value, none of us have it. We create our own intrinsic value to ourselves. But that's what makes people like him fucking tick and reply to me like that. Because he knows deep down that he is just as fucked up and confused as all the rest of us, from the moment of our conception, as soon as we gather basic instincts like eating and breathing. Instead, however, he makes false claims of superiority to try to validate himself. I don't even think he is a troll given what I've seen in life. I've seen people hellbent on wealth and personal possessions, and people willing to work shitty fucking jobs just to get that nicer car they want. And for what? To convince themselves and give themselves the illusion that they are more valuable than someone else. This is all illusory. Life itself, and the intrinsic meaning we try to give to ourselves is illusory. But we do it anyways, because fuck it, do something while it lasts. We were brought into this world without our own consent, so the best we can do is to do what makes us happy.

cry more faggot

just let the thread die guys i'm over it

Make it your death day.

that's the plan.

U mad bro :V

please stop responding

Hello OP. Hello stranger. Not sure if this is bait. But things will never get better if you give up. Also, science always wants bodies, don't just assume they wouldn't want it.

However, try to do some good before you go that route. It's better to try to leave this shithole better off than you found it. Especially with all the crap everyone else is trying to get away with.