What's your current situation Sup Forums?

What's your current situation Sup Forums?
Mine is pic related.
General feels thread

Packing atm to go to Mexico to visit some friends

Sounds nice I could use a trip right now. I work 6 10 hour days a week at a factory.

Staying up all night waiting to go clean my dead grandpa's house. Texting a hot Canadian guy. Cat on my belly. Watching a teemo streamer.

Damn sorry to hear about that when did he pass? I wish I could have cats in this apartment I miss the one I rescued a year or two ago

Last night. 91, he was overdue by months. Dementia, man

Wow must me hard I recently got fired from my cubicle job and now taking the liberty to actually have a bit of time for myself and travel to a different Country

Trying not to an hero, if we're being honest. Life hasn't been the best. Shit will pass soon, but it is tempting.

Girlfriend is in a behavioral hospital for being suicidal. She's gaining weight, got a....it's ok haircut but I'm not a fan really. I owe my school money and are threatening to kick me out if I don't pay by the 15 of November. Tempted to cheat on my girlfriend because one chick wants to suck my dick. Starting to feel more distant from people as I come to realize I am indeed surrounded by idiots. Trying to stay good Sup Forums but it's fucking hard

Op here. You're better off than me, man. I'm 20 taking care of my gf and our 6 month old boy. His name is Charlie he's cute as fuck. I want to give him the world but I know I'll probably never be able to. Everything happened way too soon for me, take your time in life.

Thanks man. Life is hard relative to me at the moment. I switched my major 4 times recently so I don't know my future. My girlfriend said that she would commit suicide if I broke up with her and I take that seriously. Everyone craves my attention but I just want to sit home at my computer. Idk my life has taken turns to where I don't know where I'm going. But I'll try to take my time

Laying in bed dreading waking up because im gonna be super sore from working out. Im just gonna try to hydrate, pray, and hope im not walking with a cane tomorrow

Up late drinking on a worknight.

Going to have another beer, a fap, and go to bed soon.

Literally my life cunt

Life for sure ain't easy rn

up all night studying for exams and thinking about how much id rather be dead

Oi same kinda

My mom has cancer, my little sisters dying. I'm depressed, have no friends. Only person I have is my boyfriend. Too shy to talk to anyone at work. Generally feel like crap. Feel useless even though I'm really good at my job.

My boyfriend is the best though, he's super helpful and understanding.

Dealing with it. Getting things sorting out and numbing the stress.

It's appealing sometimes

I just bullshitted my way through a paper and submitted it. Laying in bed and wishing I were single.

Good for you man. No sarcasm, I mean it. I want to get my shit sorted out too.

why wishing you were single?
Im wishing i wasnt

I just vistited my grandma tonight at the nursing home for her 90th bday she has dementia too

Thanks dude. Shits tough sometimes.

It's hard bruh, my life is literally falling apart, Ive lost my family and my child because of a fucked up relationship and I lost my job last week and have no money to pay rent at my friends house I'm crashing at and I don't know what to do anymore

My relationship is a constant fucking rollercoaster of emotions from her. I'm a simple guy; I go to class, I work, I eat, take a good shit, and go to bed.

She can barely manage 3 gen ed classes without asking for my help every 2 minutes and half of the time is panicking over nothing, with the other half being bossy.

She genuinely loves me, but GOD my life would be so much more simple and relaxing without her.

I use to be a total autistic virgin 4 years ago when I started college; now I all want after experiencing relationships is to be alone for a while.

Op here. I'll talk to you. I'm young but I'm an old soul. I sense that you are very confused with your life right now and you honestly just need to remember that time heals all. Life will always bring troublesome times and we can measure our strength by observing how we individually deal with these times. In order to get stronger, user, you must lose at life.

Jesus christ and I thought I had it bad...I'm praying for you whoever you are.

Dude sometimes with people you love you have put your happiness down to make her happy if you love you, you need to have a calm talk with her and explain exactly what you just posted and if she doesn't understand and leaves then maybe she wasn't the one for you

I've talked about this with her so much, and nothing changes after all her talk.

I don't think she's the one for me. I always feel like the bad guy because I can't help her get through everything, and I always want space and have to ask her for a fucking day alone.

Winnie blues

I guess, I'm tired of always losing. But, if losing gets me where I have to go, then so be it.

Thanks OP. Even if I sound dumb I did understand what you said.

These days I find it hard to make lasting relationships with people. There is so much going on in my personal life that I just feel the idea of personal relationships useless

I hate what I do too because it just leds to me isolating myself and feeling lonely

Op here. I feel the exact same. I've only been graduated for a little over two years but ever since my son was born in may I barely communicate with highschool friends. All I do I work and come home to play PS4. But I'm content because I know it's sorta the right thing to do right now. Pic related is my baby boy

Op here. I'm kind of drunk and stoned but you fellas should listen to what's up by four non blondes if you've never heard it. I feel like it's very relatable these days.

Thanks OP that makes me feel alittle better. Congrats on being a good father to your son!

Working security in a hospital lobby.
Not too bad otherwise.

Have some conflicting .gif feels

What do you mean by conflicting

War is brutal and terrible, but these tankers were polite enough to comfort a startled BMP.