Pictured in cuffs: HBO producer and his 'drug dealer' as they are arrested over the death of Long Island doctor...

>Pictured in cuffs: HBO producer and his 'drug dealer' as they are arrested over the death of Long Island doctor mom-of-three - eight months after she died during Manhattan cocaine binge
>Dr Kiersten Rickenbach Cerveny, 38, died of an overdose in October 2015
>Mom-of-three went on drug binge with TV exec, Marc Henry Johnson
>Pair met up o night out and then went to ex-con James Holder's apartment
>The two men were seen carrying her lifeless body the next morning
>They were arrested on drug charges on Thursday and will appear in court
>Johnson was producing HBO's The Deuce, a pilot starring James Franco

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608937/HBO-producer-arrested-drug-charges-year-s-overdose-married-Long-Island-doctor-dead-doorway-wiht-panties-purse.html

good. HBO sucks

Am I looking at a nigger producer and a Jewish drug dealer, or is it the other way around?

Other way around.

Anyway, I'm happy she died. Yuppies like her have ruined New York.

She deserved it.

>taking the chemical Jew

Oh well

What a sloot and a terrible mom

Dad must be a huge beta enabler

bamp

>three kids
>doing coke
What a dumb whore

>Dr. Kiersten
What sorta doctor is she if she can't stop herself from binging or doing cocaine at all?

>What sorta mechanic is he if he can't stop his car from ever going above the speed limit or getting hit?

The responsibility should be on the war on drugs.

Thanks for your input, Sweden.

this.

>mother of 3
>doing coke

Why?

My thoughts exactly

Kids are hard work

>white bitch kills herself with drugs
>someone still has to be arrested for it

I hate this country and its supreme cuckoldry to white women.

Anybody else want to dick that bitch while she's whacked out on coke though?

This thread is evidence that JIDF and others successfully infiltrated this board.

Geez, when was the last time you saw a redpill thread?! When I started lurking Sup Forums a couple of years ago, there were always at least ten different daily redpill threads helping the goyim learn about the Jews, the Synagogue of Satan, Zionism, globalists, White genocide, Frankfurt School, cultural Marxism, communism, etc.

Sup Forums has been infiltrated and we're losing...this thread is one more example.

This, nobody forced that whore to be doing coke with an ex con and a tv producer. This is missing white woman syndrome in action.

I guess JIDF abandoned this thread after exposed those kikes.

You guys obviously don't know about the drug game. Dealers and co-users get arrested all the time for someone dying from their drugs or under their watch. This is hardly a unique scenario.

this