Drawthread

Drawthread
Henllo there Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160827224234/http://alisha.tv:80/cellular-earth-theory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha uh oh

Requesting Polt from Monster Musume successfully being used as live bait to catch a giant fish. She should be entirely inside the fish's stomach while still attached to the fishing line. And then in another panel have the fishing line snapping and the fishing swimming off with her as its meal

ohh thanks for all the good wholesome comments in the last thread! I'd shower all of you with love if I could! I can take a few non nsfw requests!

hello fren

Can you do this one please?

The character Bee (left) wearing the outfit of Haruka from Senran Kagura

Never watched the webseries (probably better off not doing so from what I hear), but their designs seem somewhat similar

interesting, I'll second this

Draw Pickle Rick as a cat anime girl

sup cucks

Nice frien!

Whoever requested Lindsey Naegle tied up I'm sorry. I didn't see the thing about her whole body until after I was done. It still turned out nice!

The pilot episode is pretty fucking great. But ignore the main series.

Oh yeah, already saw the original short many years ago

Oh shit hello again scraps. It's been a while. How are things with you?

I think it turned out great, but if it's not much to ask can you draw the rest of her body?

Where have all of my friends gone?

I'll do what I can

They're all ded.

frederator really took a strange turn

gnight peeps. hope you have a nice evening

Frien is here!

>
Hey there friend
Been hard at work over here and I'm pretty content right now, for the time being at least :)
How are you?
glad you like it frien

Thank You

Had a surprise awakening and decided to check the thread out while I am awake.
University is pretty tough, but have been trekking on the best I can otherwise.

Hey you guys, it's been a while since i posted here, atm I'm drawing with my finger and my phone so don't expect much. Ima take some request

Hey, how are you doing? Who are you btw?

SFW? NSFW? What things don't you draw?
Either way requesting S/M swimmer getting her bikini bottom pulled down in surprise

Can I get you in a lewd maid outfit?

So while I am awake, are you up for a lewd request or a non lewd one?

Hey there, how are you doing?

Decided to doodle the Goomba Girl from last thread.

Cool. Guess you can draw a sheep girl or something simple like that.

them kissing please

Awesome job potato

Could you do this please?

Who are you?

Can I get a frien hug?

here you go! sorry for the messy sketching... I'm super tired

You did an awesome job

Do you do requests potato?

GGs Smash user! Now I hab to change pajamas..

existing is hard dude, feel acomplished that you are able to do it :)
>
Aww thats so cute! Good job -v-

GG NutButt, you still bested me
remember the deal
Send lewds and noods pls
(I do own your butt after all)

Requesting an user surprise kissing you as a means of saying welcome back, giving your big butt a hard squeeze in the process. Shorts pulled down a plus.

Nude butt, along with meticulous accounting.

Can you interpret this in your own style please?

I'm awake at this hour, so meh. Yourself?

Rhone please come back! Do requests like you used to.

>Yourself
I'm doing well, also tired
But sleep is for the weak

this is for u frien!

I doughnut remember any deal.. no way I’ll never do the lewd! Now excuse me a second while I change my wet bottoms

>wet bottoms
Nani?
OwO whats this?

I don't have green in my pallet ;c;

I was trying to serve myself a cup o’ water and spilled it on myself whilst battling u. NUTHING ELSE

Or more lewd, requesting your OC's ass cheeks being spread to expose your holes for everyone to see

That's alrite frien!
Its still well done and much appreciated

He doesnt now?

Hope you like it user, I've only been doing digital art for 2 weeks :)

sup yall

true enough. i'm getting hungry, should i make ramen or go pick something up?
thank you green man

I used to do requests, but I've just been kinda taking whatever open request that hasn't been done yet by other people. Don't like the feeling of getting a request directed at met and never finishing it because of other projects and distractions. Or the few annoying anons that follow me around to shit on any doodle I make. I just kinda lurk and do whatever I want now.

Mhmmmmm
Sureeee
You should really be careful about getting wet. Don't want you to catch a cold now

Hey, how are you doing?

he used to but some drama shit happened. now he's on discord or something.

diff user here
I used to get shit on by random anons as well, but they're rare. the ones that do the shit talking usually can't draw themselves

>Ramen
And put some spicy stuff in it, or go out and get some of that super spice Korean ramen.

I'm nina, I use to go on here alot last year but I slowly just stop coming in drawthreads
I tried to draw a sheep girl to my best abilities
*hugs* there you go

IT WAS. I always pour myself some water to sip on to calm my nerves when fightan. Yeah well it’s ur fault I got wet in the first place so if I get sick it’s all on u

good thing that right now the thread seems to be calm, really good to see it without any bad vibes

I do encourage you to do whatever you want. But honesty I see it as a waste that you're not doing requests. You're by far one of the most talented drawfags on here. Besides, you don't owe anons anything anyway, so who cares if you let a couple requests slip by? You're the drawfag, you're in charge of what you do

Good morning, Sup Forums!!
One easy request, please? I need to kill some time

That's for sure. Always boosts my positivity to come here and see everyone being friendly!

Yoyoyo bun what’s crackalaking?

For a guy with only 2 weeks of experience you're really good. The last thing I ask of you is to add the rest of her skirt and draw out her legs and high heels being tied together. Sorry if I'm over working you

I will take full responsibility if you get sick and I will nurse you back to health if you do.
I admit that you got wet because of me ͜ʖ ͡°

You'll have to give me another 10 minutes user, but I will :)

REQUEST:
>it's a hardcore request!
Honecomb Earth theory (Cellular/Fullerene Earth)?
"Remember the bubble wrap? Yeah, draw like we live in one of damn bubbles...

It actually could be considered as an expansion of Flat Earth theory to seemingly endless extent.
Draw a planet, that has many flat and globe earthes on it alongside and in parallel with egg mantles for sheilding each, and these eggs are inside of hexagonal cells.
Every 3 earthes are contingently
constitute an imperfect hexagonal unit
with one common sun,that goes on
certain path,getting up and down at a
specific time. But single earth may
have from 1 to 7 suns circling around.
A unit therefore constitutes a hexagonal cell, which in turn, with multiple units alike, constitutes a spheroid planet, that travels, with absolutely freely flipping and rotating in any direction and way within a single flow of an ocean of Ether or energy.

Draw our body consisting of pico scale
of such oceans with planets and
earthes inside. The same when you look at the body of a being within which we live - Fractals...

The modern author of the theory is
Vyacheslav Kotlyarov, an ukrainian guy, that
found out about Earth's form via
astral projection travelling."
web.archive.org/web/20160827224234/http://alisha.tv:80/cellular-earth-theory/

Anyone up for drawing this?

Can I get something comfy? Maybes involving blankets/hugs/cuddles?

Man how do you guys know so well anatomy ahhhh i just want to get better.

thanks for the hugz frien!

Wait, what? Huh??? I am having a confuse

Alrighty, on it!

Nice to see you here Nina, I hope you enjoy your stay

Thank You :)

did you draw this? since i haven't seen it anywhere...

your outfit looks similar to this dress hmm

Oh yeah well...uh, good. Y-Yamero

What is this spam

i catch you and your grabby hands in a bear hug, no sexies tonight deer.

Hey there bun, long time no see. How ya been?

then learn - it's not so hard! Firstly,start with yourself irl.
Just try to memorize on how every little detail of your body looks like.
Or maybe google it, if you're intimidated by your own looks.

Greetings Bun, how is it going?*

>Yamero
Stop? What should I be stopping?
I'm not a mind reader (sadly)
So you're going to have to say it directly

Like this bro, gotta learn the basics.

No problem

As long as there alcohol or boobs, ima enjoy my stay.

Not me lol.

how is it spam if one post asks if someone did draw something they said they would draw.
and one posts talks about a similarity of an outfit?

That sounds pretty good, i think i'll do that.
I might turn this into a group pic, would anyone want in?

Aw, but the drawing did came out way cuter than I expected in exchange for non lewd. Still like it a lot, so thank you!

requesting anything with this beautiful bird that's sadly extinct in the wild

Funny thing is, it's not the "ur shit" part of the comments that bother me. It's more of the fact they can never explain why. Harsh, but clear critiques I'm fine with, that means I have something clear to take away and improve myself. But saying "ur shit" and nothing else just makes it obvious that saying anything meaningful wasn't their intent, yet they walk away like they already explained anything and everything. I swear, if I met someone like that in real life...

Thanks Nina, I appreciate it! Hope you can hang around a bit longer, it's nice to see more artists in these threads.

Bun, you're the fuel that drives me everyday. You know why? I'll tell you why. It's because you're so hecking cute, that's why. Can I request the cutest fox character you can come up with? And do you have an art account or something?

You got a point there. It's not like they're paying me to draw, I'm just doing it because I want to. I think I'll take a couple of requests then, I want to draw some more tonight.

frien would liek to joinz!

Doing alright, 'bout to hit this bong heh

Would you be up for doing this request?

>heh
good on ya m8