Roll for your SUPERPOWER!

Roll for your SUPERPOWER!

Then argue about how and why you would beat the post above you in a fight. I want good explanations people. Bonus points if you write out how the whole fight would go like an action movie.

Also reminder that if you're not reading Worm, you should be: parahumans.wordpress.com

NICE

Rawl

rollo

rawl

Rolll

roll

lloR

Anything you build gets ripped away in the storm. Tools, "materials", etc. Defenseless, you're thrown hundreds of meters to your death.

9 op pls nerf

roll

reroll

Roll me baby

Rolling for godhood

so bored

Rollll

k

Roll

Rullarna t. legitsvensk

I love how quints works. Hilarious and may be more useful in a lot of ways. Roll

Thyroxine vb

roll

rullin

Roll

wow thats new

roll

rell

rick rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

go

Roll

roll

Roll

If dubs i off myself

lets see

you'd know it's by far the most powerful if you read worm

Roll.

Roll

i got 3/4 through worm then stopped

roland jorm

I love this game. Let's see what I got.

Roll

gotta eradicate all them degenerates

Ah shit, ignore the quote

Not actually sure either of us could win in this fight. Looks like a stalemate.

Rollihjuig

idk what i want besides dubs-quads

1 is an instant win. Sorry but I can just perform any task to the brink of its critical mass or obliterate particles with anything pin point.

9 is basically a normal thing, everyone has already a bit of a radioactive field to them.

5 is more like for if you really want to scare the shit out of people then you would just do 5 everytime someone says something contradictory to your opinion, instant shut the fuck up button

any other these can basically cause a nuclear bomb's worth of power i think i would pick 1 just for style points

6 doesnt seem very realisitic and looks more like a problem, i would really want this except to make world wonders.

3 is just universally known as casuality the more of a displacement of motion one makes over an extention of time the more affirmed to their displacement their enviroment becomes. basically chaos theory already does this.

2. just seems like a real nut buster and less of an active super power and more of a taunting power imo. so i would pick two just for a work in futility is hilarious to most contenders.

rr

i

Lez go

rell

roll

Rowlio

Brrrrrrr

These are actually pretty creative. I give you 1 (one) Internet. Better than most "turn invisible and fly and read minds and shape shift) basic bullshit power things.

Yeh

roll

zupapawah

roll

rolling

rolling for zerg rush

This is what i'm here for. God give me strength.

reel

Rolling for quints

rollllllllllllllllllll

roool

Nigger

Rolling cuz I want powers

Ok

Rill

afdsafa

roll out

Rolling for 8 because that would be the most fun

roll

Reroll for Jim boner

Easy win. I would swing a fucking 2 ton cartoon club at your pussy birds

fuck you tho he

Roll

I was aiming to be jim boner but instead of using metal and electricity, he uses flesh and bone, I wasn't going for something strong, I just want to have fun

roll

roll

rolling

Okay.

Roll babyi

Rollo

You have left out one of the most important powers though.
>You know how exactly how to do anything you set your mind to as long as it's technically physically possible. Anything from fixing world hunger to perfectly dodging 30 automatic rifles firing at you at once.

Rolleroo

Roll

nerds

railing

rooops

Rollung

Roll

Is there a civilian use of being able to summon meteors?

wat is pöower?

Rollin some tacos

Roll

Roll