Last Friday I got drunk with my super hot cousin and a few friends. We ended up having to share a bed together...

Last Friday I got drunk with my super hot cousin and a few friends. We ended up having to share a bed together. Eventually after an hour or so, i started to put my hands around her in a way that i could play it off as being asleep if things went south.

Eventually i got my hand under her shirt and was playing with her boobs. She was super into it but was pretending to be asleep. I could hear her breathing heavy and feel her heart racing. Then i made my way into her pants and rubbed her pussy. Then after a while she grabbed my hand and pulled it out. She said she cant because we're related. She ended up leaving the bed.

We didn't talk for a day or two after this. Tonight i texted her and asked whats going on. Long story short, she said she liked it but thinks its too weird and she feels uncomfortable with it. I told her i want to hangout tomorrow to talk about it. I know she wants to hook up again but shes being hesitant. How can i convince her that its okay? Make her feel comfortable with it basically. Pic unrelated

Also were both 20 y/o

here's my cousin's picture for reference

Read the rules you fucking autistic virgin

Please tell me which rule im breaking for asking for advice you fucking autist. Kys

Post an actual picture of your cousin and we can discuss this.

dont fuck your family faggot

Im not gonna risk one of you fuckers ruining this for me. The only pics i have of her are off her social media.

It is a little weird and we are related. But do you want to? If we can keep it simple and have fun, fuck it right? We're both adults

>Im not gonna risk one of you fuckers ruining this for me.

Don't be so paranoid. There will obviously be one user who claims to know her, but will be unable to supply her name or location. Ignore him.

>The only pics i have of her are off her social media.

That's fine.

What are you, a cracker from the south? Here’s some advise: get you a chick that’s not related to you. Other than that, good to sleep.

Its the best thing ever. Ive already fucked one of my cousins last year but to be honest she was only a 6 or 7 tops. Still fucked her because im into this shit. But this cousin is an 8 or 9 so im gonna try make this one a long term fuck buddy

Well you definitely won't be able to talk her into it. Get drunk again and let emotions do the rest.

Reverse image search though. I know its possible because ive done it before.

>Reverse image search though. I know its possible because ive done it before.

Crop the pic so it's a different size than the original and tineye or google will never find it.

I can't believe you're this paranoid over Sup Forums ruining your life while totally ignoring the actual threat of your family ruining your life if you pursue this.

Now let's see this girl so we can discuss whether or not the risk is worth it.

Tbh im fucked and i love the idea of fucking my cousins. So yeah theres lots of other girls out there of course but i want to try fuck her still

sure is alabama ITT

Alright hold up ill post some

Dont do it man

OP she will likely come out a year from now claiming rape and there will be nothing you can do against it.

I've been in your spot, its not worth. Jack off and go to bed.

Why not?

>I know she wants to hook up again but shes being hesitant.
how do you know this? because she said she liked it the first time it almost happened?

First cousins?

fpbp

This. She will never tell you no, it isnt worth the awkwardness to her if she does.

1. She said she liked it but felt bad about being related. 2. When i asked her to meet up tomorrow, she was saying she doesn't know if shes ready to do anything more just yet. I said dont worry i just wanted to talk & she said okay. 3. She said shes always though i was really attractive but didn't let herself do anything about it for obvious reasons.

Good question

Yup

just do it already

Dude she let you once so you can do it again.
>appologize and say it was the alcohol and blame being drunk
>purposely play it off and obviously make it like you put yourself friend zoned
>get drunk and hangout but treat her like a bro but be a gentlman (hold door open, pay for a drink or two, shit like that)
>just make her seriously comfortable around you.
>how?
>follow these steps.
>imagine a fat ugly chick making you uncomfortable and shes just obviously trying to hard
>never do those things
>take the idea of "FRIENDS ONLY" and apply it shell be onto you.
>get molly, cocaine or pot all 3 should be enough
>go to downtown or club and jist flirt and dance with other bitches but still treat her like a homie
>guarantee when you alone with her she be like fuck it, lets run in da paint nigga

Picture very related

Fuck, OP, post a picture of this toothless slut so we can all tell you it's a bad idea for many reasons.

You def should hit that OP

Sure. Fuck your cousin.

I'm surprised she's as hot as you said she is.

Just be prepared for eventual fallout and being disowned by your family for being a fucking pervert.

I know how to pull bitches normally and everything you said is completely true. I was planning on doing this to make her feel more comfortable around me and become better friends with her.

tell her to help you get laid

Were both pretty easy going and like i said before, ive done this with another cousin so i know how to play it off. Except last time i was the one who ended it. Tbh im not too worried about that

Shit, the way you responded you sound like a G, then you should know that patience and consistently being a boss about it is the way to do it.
If it was me id do things like change in front of her. And have her there as my wingwoman and pull guys forbher type shit. Its how i get my side girls chillen and they're all aware of eachother. But the beauty about it is whenever we hangout, the pussy first agenda aint even on my mind, they chill so hard and vibe even more because of that.
I m born and raised in miami where you from?

Dont fuck your cosoin inbred retard. Stop thinking with your dick

Me again. Who had the picture with spiderman
O.p isnt a faggot

Come on. If there's anyone you can trust, its strangers on the internet.

You definitely know what youre talking about man. The way to get girls to want you, is to make it seem like you dont want them. Like you said, just chill and don't even think about getting any. Her and i have always hooked each other uo with our friends. And we've always been pretty open about sexual stuff. This is the the 1st time we've both been drunk and in the same bed before. (we've done both of those before but never the same time lmao). & id rather not say where im from but im not from the states.

Like i said, i have some fucked up shit going on up there. Im not denying that. But it may Suprise you that i live in a very large city and im not a hick haha. Im just a dude with a fucked up fetish

You got this dude.
It all depends on how horny shes feeling one day vs the taboo factor

Absolutely smash it.
Why the hell not, just make sure to detach any emotions.

Crush that anus

My plan so far is just to completely leave the sexual stuff alone for now. Im gonna chill with her a few times just her and I, get closer to her then eventually jokingly start flirting with her and talking about hooking up again. Saying its just for fun & were both adults. The only thing im worried about is her catching feelings. In trying to gas myself whatsoever but from past experiences, i find i accidentally make girls want more from me than im willing to give. Same shit happened with my last cousin and countless randoms. But like i doubt that would happen. Just gotta be careful

Im not trying to gas myself whatsoever *

Yes.

I feel you, it always happens when you lay down good dick on a bitch
Welp time to keep this thread going

this

Wow, really?

this

Cum inside her
This is the land of the free

Show her off. If she's hot, do it.