Me and my husband want to perform live for a couple or someone for the first time...

Me and my husband want to perform live for a couple or someone for the first time. In all my searching I can only find websites that let you watch live cams, but not preform for them. Does anyone know of any websites where we can show what we've got?

timestamp, then we talk.

What would you like timestamped

tits, or other relevant sexual bits

Chatrandom.com

There you go. My girl and me do it all the time.

Are you interested personally or just trying to verify I'm not a bot to help out? Haha

Dude hell yeah. Do y'all enjoy it? Would y'all be interested in helping us out or watching our first time to maybe coach?

both, depending on what you're after.

So the date across my tits and then we'll talk? Haha. You drive a hard bargain but I am basically asking to fuck publicly so I'm down

Not a hard bargain. It’s like rule #1 of Sup Forums

Show tits with time stamp and state your business

prove you're legit and you get reasonable answers.

right now we have to assume you're some 50 year old dude trying to lure younger couples in.

HAHAHA. I fucking love Sup Forums. Any other tit word request?

if you have some spare space put 'hitler did diddy kong' with a swastika but no pressure

chaturbate. judging from your braindead internet searching skills, you'll make a great camwhore

Shit. Please hold. Will be back with hitler tits momentarily

thanks user, appreciate it

That's the plan. Would you watch?

Not that user, but the rules got started because that was the case 90% of the time.

Just like the other rules to live by
On the internet men are men, women are men, and children are undercover FBI agents. If youalways assume these things you will never get disappointed.

no, I have better shit to do. I'm fucking autistic

looks like OP was a faggot guys, lets pack up and go home