Hey Aussiefags!!!!

Hey Aussiefags!!!!
Fuck off!!! No one likes you,you're like island Canada and you have a retarded accent! Everyone would be happy if you were all gone.
New zealands okay. They made lord of the rings.
That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01L_cQBu_fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool story bro

ok

As an Aussie, I can officially agree with you on this one.

Thanks for the feedback.

Check out THE EDGE on this guy!

K

yeah. nah. next time you Seppos want a convenient port to attack the Pacific from, don't go to Brisbane. we don't need your officers fuckin' all of our women.

as B8, it's pretty feeble. standards have dropped since the americans got took over by the Rooshians.

why is that every australian film has to feature nude male ass? it's shaped like a butt print.

we have feelings to m80

>americans got took over by the Rooshians.
t. butthurt berniebro/closet hillary supporter

and this. i think we could infer that it meant that bart made australia feel "butthurt". they even made a joke about how the guy had a bidet.

This is offensive. We deserve better insults than this.

what's wrong op? did a true blue ridgey didge dinkie di aussie btfo of you on Sup Forums again?

that's a lie, everyone loves Australia

Australians are the low class type of english

>posting from tropical Antarctica
>OP hatin on the whitest cuntry left on planet
Nigga you trippin. Yeah we suck but at least we aint jewcucked

yeah but know but yeah

>whitest cuntry lef

Are you stupid? Yes you are,

did you go out of your basement for once?
Look around Australia

there are many niggers, Asian, Brown australians there...

Australians are murderers, their blood is guilty of many countless lives, they've killed all people that were before them,

Fuck off ya cunt, you already know we’re full.

>basement

Newsflash. Australian houses almost exclusively dont have basements. Like i have never seen one.

Slab on ground, double brick and tile for the win

Fuck you too mate!

>fuck off
Ummm... to where cunt?
We are already all the fucken way out over here already.
Do us cunts a favour and stay in Trump wonderland. We mostly think youse seppo fucks are loud obnoxious wankers with a shit accent.
Maybe you could go and do us all a favour...
Go and get your arse into an environment where you could learn a thing or two, like say, a school, and get shot up by an autist in a trench coat.

fun fact - hitler's perception of the australians was that they were failures because despite spending centuries on their island, hadn't expanded all over it and remained only around coastal areas. as a result he didn't give a shit if it was taken over by the nips because australians were clearly inept at breeding.

and why should i care about australians? I don't give a fuck if your house is poor, what I'am saying is, your country is not nigger free, stupid boy

It's a lot nigger free than your shit hole.
I've seen like maybe two nigger cunts in Sydney over 20 years, and they weren't citizens so they fucked off back to your shithole.

Abbos are alright and they have no connection to the fucking niggers.

Like shit aye, niggers are so fucking rare the word ain't even fucking used here.

I'm confused, what country are you saying is better cause it sure as shit cant be the US

you can't fucking close your eyes and be an ignorant fool my fellow cunt, I've stayed on your fucking cuntry for 5 years, for 5 years, and lemme tell you, it's infested with monkeys, fuck shit, Will not go there anymore, fucking lame country

AMERICA!!! FUCK YEAHHHH

You're just upset our dangerous animals aren't niggers and our niggers are just lazy, not dangerous. You'll get over it.

Fuck your country,, You're just an oil reserved of the Great America, Next time we will give you some Freedom, motherfucker

Fucken bring it cunt, we've got all the Uranium!

That's right, home to the largest uranium deposits in the world.
Not to mention how the entire fucking Commonwealth would come down on you for attacking a 1st world country.

Australia is ok. They gave us AC/DC. But you can keep Crocodile Dundee.

YFW even china dont want to buy your shit-teir ores and coal and shit

This just proves me right on the nigger issue. You've got nigger envy. I don't blame you, yours chimp out over McNuggets.

Why bring up canada like whats so wrong with canada. Explain

>tfw Australian men voted most attractive in the world
Kek keep crying you indocunt.

"If you kill your enemies, they win"-Justin Trudeau

That quote their should explain everything to you.

as an australian man i have to ask

why

Fucked if I know mate.
It is what it is.

>german detected

Fuck off ginger

fellow australian here, the fact is, it would take the entire world to take on the US, commonwealth isn't that powerful, also we got fuck loads of uranium, but because of our cucked laws on nuclear energy, can't make use of it. ironically, the greens and those types are some of the most opposed to it even though it doesnt produce co2. if we can change those laws though i think nuclear power could easily compete with the coal industry here.

Australia= Oil Reserved
= Lame Country
= Hell
= Nigger infested
= Alien Infested
= No Good Place to Go
= Stupid Accent
= Wifi Sucks

Thats one guy. Hes not the whole country its quite nice here like besides our shit leader whats wrong with canada. Aside from one man whats so wrong with this country

there's just something about that leathery texture and brown colour from overexposure to the sun that women love.

just like how apparently Melbourne is the world's most liveable city

no. surely not

Nah mate. Way smarter to just keep letting the pollies scrape off the top of the coal export. Let's give the uranium to China because they can be trusted. Also let's get decades behind on a solar because it's not hot here and German is only like 1/3 powered from it. The money we haven't saved on basic economics should go to a quater billion dollar plebiscite. Also lets spend 6 months of parliament time trying to figure out who has a dual citizenship.

Does anyone know Nagi from Hobart ?
if so whats the haps?

Nice repeating digits good sir

>Toronto Feminism
>Trudeau and you're government snubbing trade talks with other Western Nations.
>Giving us Anita Sarkeesian, Stephanie Guthrie and Big Red.
>Anti-Westerm shit like banning cops from gay parades
>Giving us John Sakars
>Most of the time you have a politically correct douche online trying to lecture you to be polite it's a fucking Canadian.

In person I love Canadians, you guys are alright from the ones I've met. But online you're a bigger fucking cancer than us Aussie shitposters.

keep dreaming pussies, keep dreaming the unachievable.

Yeah. Was talking to an Ansto guy today at an energy-related symposium. His comment was "Wait till the blackouts start like in the late '60s. There was a flurry of coal-fired power station building then, and now they are just about worn out. This time it will be nuclear".

Was I fucking talking to you cunt? How's Vegas doing?

Nigger and Sand Nigger lover detected. The only information I take from this is knowing where one is mostly likely to get raped and catch food poisoning because they shit in their own drinking water (Hint: its the yellow and green).

Double dubs of Nagi
Stagpas

and why do you think I'm a indian, you dumb cunt. My ancestors are great, I've come from a pure aryan blood you twat. you on the other hand, your blood is the blood of the traitors,,

your country is my country's oil reserved, hahaha, keep living the lie, The freedom will come down knocking on your door. Lame country

Also, it's orange and green, moron, not yellow. you stupid low class piece of dna

kind of related to this topic, what did South Australians use before candles?
electricity.

Oh cool another American that thinks they are the greatest country in the world. How is the rising cost of healthcare treating you?

I looked Aussies. They have been pretty bro to me in the past. I'm an amerifat

Trump... game over americunts have fun with you 300+ massive shootings this year alone

>Posts map of Neutral and United Free Nations (yellow and green)
>Most of these places 3rd world shitholes, or Germany and Sweden
>Make point that you're more likely to get raped or food poisoning in these morally bankrupt and primitive 3rd world shitholes.
>Don't even single out India, just lump it in with all the other rapey browns.
>user immediately denies being Indian yet gets butthurt.

My shitposting instincts are telling me you're a curry nigger who's ass blasted Australia doesn't cheat at cricket like it does. You're not a whitey your a shit in the gutter Apu. Kek, you Kwickie-Marts need to get better at shit posting, you give yourselves away everytime.

Nope, it's yellow and green. Get your eyes checked.

You people watch our blockbuster movies, Hear our Popular musics and our artist, you wear our USA made clothes, you eat our products, your government relies on our superior technology, our military might, you depend on us, we tell you what to do, at least show some respect to your overlord

FUCK AUSTRALIA

Get a rat up ya M8
Do Audi's have xeon headlights as standard?

believe what you want to believe, As if that will change anything, and will make me move my feet. Your country is still piece of shit, your country is useless as fuck, we only need you for your strategic place and good resources.

youtube.com/watch?v=01L_cQBu_fg
is that you, OP?

Not really, most of us are too busy either working, enjoying the sun or banging backpackers (including plenty of Seppo sluts) to bother with your media. As for eating your products, bullshit, most everything served here is grown and prossessed here. We export more food to the US then actually import. Not one to push a stereotype, like the dumb fucking yank, but you are one dumb fucking yank.

what's that? i cant hear you over my quality of life, freedom, safety and happiness
keep on spending your taxes on developing tech for us to get access to with 0 contribution

Shut up and get my slushie Apu!

yeah tell me that after watching out the latest movies, you ignorant, parochial fool.

but the spibers do me a spooky

>street shitter confirmed

is it wrong for a yank to want to cuntpound some sheila so hard she says retarded offensive aussie shit that doesn't even make sense

Last movie I watched was Fury Road, made by an Aussie. Everything else I pirate like the rest of Australia because we may watch your shit out of boredom but that don't mean we're paying for it. And only then it's when it's raining and there's nothing better to do.

Look I'll admit we're a bunch of drunken degenrates born of convicts, but as we still beat you yanks on every measure that counts and we aren't even trying. That's gotta hurt.

You didn't even call us cunts weak ma dude

i feel like half of the Americans here probably think Australia is like a 3rd world country or some shit

Worst place to live in,

>ITT: NZfags are mad they have a tranny PM

the leftist politics of Sydney are so far departed from the reality of Australian thought and culture that their revolution is only really delayed by laziness and cases of victoria bitter

I need more context

Fucking 60's Soviet Russia would be a better place to live that the fucking useless, degenerate, obese, unequal and failure of a nation that is America. How can the USA be united? Everyone seems to be shooting at eachother, hating eachother over bullshit such as your pathetic excuse of politics, your retarded social issues and you massive economic inequality. America, you dumb cunts can't even fathom your failure because your nationalistic ego is so far up its own arse.

>tfw Amerifats are just mad we don't live in a third-world shithole like they do
Feels good being able to go to the movies or a concert without getting shot.

literally killed one of those like 20 min ago

The only things the Seppos will be fucking is each other.

Lol, Americans get butthurt and overly defensive about their country way more. Look at any thread that mocks America on Sup Forums and prove me wrong.

I don't get this meme, we aren't brown.

Yeah cause u aint a pussy like those American fuckwits who thinks a spider is dangerous.

Amerifats are so bent on murder they went to wage a war involving a country that didn't even involve them.

I have a question, do Aussies really say "cunt" to everyone??