Why aren't trans people allowed into the U.S military? Why shouldn't they have the right to fight for what they love?

Why aren't trans people allowed into the U.S military? Why shouldn't they have the right to fight for what they love?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-bans-transgender-people-us-military-army-chelsea-manning-lgbt-rights-gay-president-a7861196.html
pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/03/science-proves-trans-people-arent-making-it-up.html
thehill.com/policy/defense/344767-coast-guard-will-not-break-faith-with-transgender-members-leader-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Transphobic leaders

They only join to get their drugs free
Also I as a woman would feel comfortable if there is a man dressed like a woman claiming to be a woman and invading places designated only for woman's

Bait/10

Because they're mentally ill.

Transgender people are allowed to serve in the military... check your facts and be less retarded next time... thanks

There are normal people who are mentally ill as well.

pumping a shit ton of estrogen or testosterone in mentally ill faggots with daddy issues who turn traitor way too often... answer your dumbass question or do you still have your head up your goatse ass?

You know the rules

theyd rather not waste the manhours on paperwork for the inevitable friendly fire.

>have the right
Since when has military service ever been a right?

>Why shouldn't they have the right to fight for what they love?

They cannot love themselves. How can they be expected to love a nation of people?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-bans-transgender-people-us-military-army-chelsea-manning-lgbt-rights-gay-president-a7861196.html

And they don't serve in the army, what are you trying to prove?

Never stated there wasn't, but if you think you're a different gender than what you were born as you have mental issues.

The tits meme it's only for women who are attention whores
I had to explain myself why I don't want a man claiming to be a woman in our bathroom

Not mentally ill. Brain scans do show that trans people don't have the brain structure of their biological gender bur rather of the opposite one.

>normal people who are mentally ill
are you fucking retarded? if they're "normal" then they aren't mentally ill

the military is the most stressful job in the world, the trans community has one of the highest suicide rates.

The suicide rates in the military alone are the highest of any job.

it would be a cluster fuck.

>Brain scans do show that trans people don't have the brain structure of their biological gender bur rather of the opposite one.

If you could sauce that please.

so then there are male brains and female brains? that kind of throws the whole "gender is a social construct" doesn't it?

Almost every single person I have met who opposes Transgender people serving in the Army have told me "I can't sign up because..."

They also lack an understanding of the costs of transgender treatment, it costs something like 0.0001% of the military budget.

pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/03/science-proves-trans-people-arent-making-it-up.html

I was wrong about it necessarily being the opposite gender, but the brain is different.

I'm not a fan of "gender is a social construct", so yes.

It's a 4 year transition. And they're non-deployable for those 4 years. So basically, they join, transition, and then punch out and the government did not benefit in any way, which makes it a poor business strategy.
That's just the financial side, I'm not even getting into the mental stability side. Nobody ever said military service was a right and a majority of the population wouldn't be allowed in.
This is also why we made a bit of a fuss when they repealed don't ask, don't tell. Most military members don't mind gay people, but if you give a mouse a cookie...

so being born with the wrong brain would be a mental illness right?
>A mental illness is a condition that affects a person's thinking, feeling or mood. Such conditions may affect someone's ability to relate to others and function each day.

That article is from July.

Trump thought he could enact policy by tweeting.

Turns out the generals and admirals who actually run the military shut him down.

The Commandant Admiral of the Coast Guard made a particularly poignant speech about how he would side with his transgender troops.

Not really since all it does it make you work like the other gender. So unless being part of a certain gender is a mental illness, it's not.

I like traps and would bang one. But I do think that they shouldn't be allowed in defence forces. If they weren't even confident in their real gender, I don't think they would be mentally strong enough to keep up with usual stuff there. Most trannies I've talked to have severe issues with stress/anxiety etc.
And also, as a girl here said, that if a guy dressed up as a woman is allowed in womens toilets and changing rooms etc, some pervs might as well act like trannies to get into stuff like that.
And in ratio, trannies wouldnt even make 2% of the women in military. So instead of making other 98% women uncomfortable, they cut off the lower percentage altogether instead.

Im pretty sure that if your brains defy your chromosomes, you're mentally ill.

HE DOESN'T FUCKING HAVE TRANSGENDER TROOPS!!

>HE DOESN'T FUCKING HAVE TRANSGENDER TROOPS!!

Oh, okay.

thehill.com/policy/defense/344767-coast-guard-will-not-break-faith-with-transgender-members-leader-says

Being ill implies that some negative attribute affects your life. Real consequence, not "eew trans are gross!"-tier.

Why aren't people with flat feet allowed in the military?

if it isn't a negative affect, then why are people trying to change it??? checkmate

What do you mean not really? Pretty much by definition makes you mentally ill. By your logic someone who is born with a birth defect that stops them from walking, isn't handicapped because they were born with it?

That brings a negative situation to your life, i.e you can't walk. How is it a negative to be a boy or a girl?

You can no shit get kicked out of the military for getting a sunburn. I'm pretty sure by that logic, cutting your dick off would be a disqualification.

IF IT ISN'T, THEN WHY DO TRANS PEOPLE FEEL LIKE THEY NEED TO PUMP HARSH HORMONES INTO THEY'RE BODY AND MUTILATE THEIR GENITALS???

Why would someone who cant walk be barred form the military, aren't they reducing the physical tests for women now?, a cripple could push buttons and type just like any other person.
Or are you just a closet ableist?

if you're pushed that far, it has to be a pretty negative affect.

Because they want to look like what their brain says that they are? The brain and the body does not match.

You mean negative attributes like:
>mood swings
>insanely high amounts of suicide tendencies
>Depression
>Anxiety
>Loss of focus from hormonal fluctuations.
>Socially inept
Even after surgery, people with gender dysphoria don't feel right in their own bodies.

To be fair, cripples should be able to do some military jobs just fine, like controlling drones from a computer.

Be a trans soldier out in theatre. Stuck under heavy fire, get kidnapped. Held to ransom for months, not getting trans meds. Get ass raped by taliban, get hairier as testosterone kicks in. Get released.
Have to transition all over again because now eunuch.
Sue government for letting me be
Soldier.

That’s why.

I'm curious.
What is it with bathrooms?
Why are you so afraid of men in your bathrooms?
I'm being 100% serious, what's going to happen to you if a man pees on the stall next to yours?

Why are Americans so weird with bathrooms?
In my country, we've had unisex bathrooms for more than 50 years now, and no one even cares.

so they dislike how it doesn't match? in other words, it affects them negatively? if it didn't, they wouldn't NEED the government to pay for their transition.

>In my country, we've had unisex bathrooms for more than 50 years now

..yeah i'm from Sweden the most liberal there is and there's no such thing here on most places, so i'm calling bullshit

Sounds like a solution of the Final variety.

In military
Have to go to trans briefing
Have to watch what say cause trans coworkers
...Pretty sure trans people are allowed in military op. Or else i know some people who need to be discharged and also i was lied to at briefings

Also, people don’t get into the military for fucking asthma. Trans are a big back of medical requirements, why the fuck do we want such vulnerable people fighting our enemies. Soldiers supposed to be the best of the best, not some fucking feeble bodied, mentally subnormal shit head. Let them do support work in the army (medical, tech etc), but not the front line shit.

because they're sick perverts and cant be trusted with firearms.
Now go fuck yourself and die faggot.

We want a place where we can put our pants and skirts down without a man looking or talk about woman things without a man hearing
And yes I had seen more than one vagina in our college bathroom

It’s a fictional scenario. But you bet it will be played out at some point.

Responded to wrong comment

Sexist hypocrite

Trans people
>mentally unstable
>delusional
>will demand medical expenses for sex change operation

because people with mental problems aren't allowed in the military.

You understand that you are barred from enlisting if you have asthma, right?
Fuck dude, I had to get a waiver for an ADHD diagnosis when I was a freshman, and that's pretty fucking low on the mental-health-totem pole, let alone any sort of body dysphoria.

theyre good enough for cannonfodder