Why doesn't Sup Forums have a dragonball board

Why doesn't Sup Forums have a dragonball board.

It has pokeshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPfTZbsTo3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because dragonfags know how to keep their shit in its proper board instead of spamming it everywhere

Because [spoiler]your mother will die in her sleep unless you reply to this post[/spoiler]

dragon ball super has killed the series tbh

This 2bh fam

>Ratings higher than ever

>killed the series

>t. doesn't even watch it

The tournament of power is fucking awesome

no.....no its not lol

You've raised an important concern sir.

The fight against Kefla is one of my favourites so far. Gonna watch all episodes again in a row when it's finally over

Yes it is.

I goku aint blond I aint fond

Who cares what Bulma thinks

This. Though the show went downhill after the android saga.

nice spoiler nigger

DBZ and prior kept the deus ex machina to a certain acceptable level, dbs takes it to a whole new retarded level. then there is the horrible animation, stupid story, stupid new characters, female super saiyan political correctness, retarded fight progression, no real badassery moments, even the most serious fight there some fuck in the background making jokes.

those two should have been beaten by goku ages ago, the power scaling in that show is ridiculous

Stopped reading at muh policital correctness

Opinion discarded

>complaining about animations
>on a weekly air tv show
Listen here nigger, if thats deterring you and the fact you think (finally) having a female SSj is the work of the SJW, then you're gonna have a bad time enjoying good shit. Don't look that deep into it, its a TV show thats changing as we age.

DBZ and prior kept the deus ex machina to a certain acceptable level, dbs takes it to a whole new retarded level. then there is the horrible animation, stupid story, stupid new characters, female super saiyan stupidity, retarded fight progression, no real badassery moments, even the most serious fight there some fuck in the background making jokes.

The artstyle pre DBS was and will be much better than DBS.

I'm still gonna watch dbs but have too skip ALOT of useless bullshit in each episode.

implying that ratings = quality... are you fuckin dumb or just frolling??

What I hate mostly is the power level scaling. It doesn't make sense anymore, and there's no cohesiveness or consistency.

It's almost like power levels and transformations don't matter. I remember Trunks being on the same level as Goku, despite only being a Super Saiyan, and Goku being a Super Saiyan Blue. Yet they were both able to fight Goku Black together. It made zero sense.

I will give you that, half the time I'm skipping the peanut gallery explaining how their scaling is incredible and now Goku can keep up.

The artstyle pre DBS was done in Japan, remastered, then ported to the US. You couldn't have seen DBZ weekly from Japan unless you saw it IN JAPAN. And even then, you'd see the same quality shit as you see now

Having a female Saiyan is one thing.

Having some edgy tween Saiyans run through the transformations like fucking nothing whereas it took a seasoned warrior witnessing his childhood friend get blown up before his very eyes to achieve the same thing is fucking retarded.

There is not a single reason they had to make the alternate universe Saiyans pure hearted little kids who've never faced adversity until literally now. And their design is shit awful.

EXACTLY, goku goes fucking insane mode and theres always some petty cat charatcer that can match him.

Because Pokémon is better.

Their design is suppose to reflect Toriyama's new style whereas our Saiyans are the classic. They said in an interview that universe 6 sj are a different evolutionary branch of the sj we know. Thats why they dont have tails either (and its harder to draw)
>they're edgy to us bc we're older now, they still gotta attract the younger generation.

>meanwhile Gotenks who is half their age can go ss3

Ok man baby, keep crying about a cartoon.

Any fucking dumb questions?

gotenks is a fusion lmao

Wasn't it dead before the movies that were designed to setup dragon ball super

>portara fusion with a fucking Legendary SS or berserk or whatever the fuck
>still can't go ss3

>children who do fuck all but be annoying
>fusion dance ss3
fuck off, you just hate them cause they're women and you blame women for all your problems you neckbeard beta.

kek

Nice argument faggot.
>"I was le trolling"
No you're just a beta who got btfo go crawl back into your safe space with your persona whatever the fuck you absolute cuck.

Persona is pretty cool.

Dude I'm not the guy I just found your post funny kek.

/thread
Dragon Ball was kino, Z was good , Super is literally power boners.

What's wrong with power boners?

>dat pic

youtube.com/watch?v=UPfTZbsTo3c

People still talk about this shit show?

I did. Please make one moot

Im watching the show because I like dragon ball and because is my fucking childhood but I have some critics against super and is not the animation...

- New characters look like digimon, no muscles, stick arms and legs, faces basic as fuck.

- Pokemon evolutions all the time.

- No violence.