Hey Sup Forums. i need help

hey Sup Forums. i need help.
so, my neighbor have a bunch of black papers he got from someone and he claims these are stained 100$ dollar bills.
he bought a bunch of chemicals online that supposed to clean the stains and reveal the 100$ bill.(all of them are fake btw).
he asked my help to find a chemical that can clean the stains since im a chemist and got a lab permit.
now i looked into it and im 90% sure this is a scam called "the black money scheme" but i need to prove it to him so is there any way i can make sure these are fake ?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2f4Of8R4lnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For sure a scam Op, just tell your neighbor not to give the conman any more money cause hes gonna keep getting milked

he got the papers for free and bought the fake chemicals online.
so no need to worry about him wasting anymore money.
i just want to prove him that the paper are fake, so is there any chemical that can dissolve paper but is harmless to dollar bills?

You're meant to be the chemist, faggot

KEK

That looks like fine grit sandpaper. If it is then you should actually consider suicide

Your friend is dumb.

It's not up to you to prove the notes are fake. No test you can do would be good enough to convince your friend, who has already staked his money, reputation, and sense of self worth on these things.

Ask him to come up with a way of proving these notes are real.

I dont want to open a fucking research lab to check what type of fibers it made out of.
there are a shitload con artists on Sup Forums, at least one of them knows about this

Try acetone.

i am going to talk to him about it, i just wanted to give him a solid proof

>im 90% sure

So you're only 10% of an idiot, that's actually pretty good.

It's one of the most obvious scams, the first one will be a real bill and the ones they'll send when he pays more will be just paper.

If he is that dumb he deserve it.

The scammer will initially sell him real money with black stains for cheap amount. Then they will convince him to buy a bulk of those stained money which will then jus stained newspapers.

You're the chemist with a lab permit, not us.

OP here.
got bored and im too lazy to search for a specific chem that will prove its real, so im just gonna tell him its fake

If they are scam money, just throw them in water. Real USD money is made with cotton fibers to ensure longevity and withstand washings and what have you. If it is ordinary paper, water will easily make it RIP or dissolve it.

If you can figure out the orientation of the supposed bill, locate the magnetic strip and if it's there, it's likely it's real but if not, it's a fake.

As for black ink, I'm not sure how to get rid of ink on a paper since depending on the canvas, the ink stains the paper permenately since the fibers soak up the ink. If you can find a link to the chemicals needed, perhaps you can find a cheaper basic alternative to them.

Also, call your neighbor a fucktard for buying into this scam
>see California man who sunk $200,000 of his savings into the blank ink money scam

fucking this though

another way to do it is to send a sample to the recovery room for the national mint.

they are set up to take damaged money out of circulation and trade damaged bills for undamaged of equal value.

its meant for companies that have die packs go off in their money or burn damage what have you.

story goes they were established when a farmers savings got eaten by a cow so he sent them his cows stomach for them to trade the fucked bills.

make sure you get the conman info so he can go to the pen if it turns out to be a scam

THANK YOU. finally a good answer.
also found out that UV light or microwaves can make some inks soluble so i will check that out

not sure i have one of those in my country but i will check into that

if its USD send it to the one in the USA but keep all the conman info. The US will issue a warrant for the scammer via interpol

sure "your neighbor"

yh defo a well known scam lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=2f4Of8R4lnQ

you dont have to believe me but im not stupid enough to buy dyed paper