I'm back, bitches. Alcoholism thread 5.0

I'm back, bitches. Alcoholism thread 5.0

Bump

What do you drink? I prefer vodka myself. Ciroc and 360 being my favorite brands

Same, vodka. I wont tell you the name because is a cheap vodka.

zaranoff

And its great?

not op, i just guessed a trashy vodka

I'm brewing my own booze for the first time, here's to hoping it works!

beer/wine or are you gonna distill?

CAN SOMEBODY TEACH ME TO TAKE STRAIGH SHOTS WITHOUT GRIMACING AND HATING MY LIFE UNTIL I TAKE MY CHASER?

Don't be ashamed of drinking cheap vodka. I do for the most part. I drink New Amsterdam most of the time or worst case scenario Burnett's. Sometimes we need to drink and cheap. Nothing wrong with that.

hold breath during shot, breathe out after shot is swallowed

Breathe through your nose after you take the shot, don't breathe through your mouth. The rest is just mind over matter.

this

apple cider. i'm doing it ghetto, i don't have an airlock or anything. just boiled some apples for a minute, let it cool off, added some extra water, a bunch of sugar and yeast. had to use a couple containers, covered them with saran wrap and poked some little holes in the tops

That feeling when you haven't been drunk in two days so you know you will reward yourself tonight.

Thought I was an alcoholic. Turnes out I needed a break and drink once a week. Works great. Try it out lads, you might not be as far down the rabbit hole as you think.

Just sip user.

My friend says I drink water like I take a shot. I don't know what that means but he's in AA so I think he's jealous.

Are you obsessed with alcohol or something? You keep making this thread over and over again

My rabbit hole consists of my Liquor store clerk having my bottle ready when I walk in the the store.

no, problem with that user. Late night boozers need somewhere to go. We all aren't into shemales and ylyl threads with banana's in them

Lol you just get over it. Growing a pair of balls might also help

But why keep making the same thread over and over again? It's not like anything interesting gets posted in these threads. It's just the same and the same again, so I draw a conclusion you're a wannabe alcoholic being obsessed with alcohol

What do you define as alcoholism? I hear different things:
>Some people define it as drinking at all
>Some define it as drinking more than once a month
>Some (like myself) would describe it as drinking every day or every other day

It's a meme used to define people who enjoy drinking booze. Chronic alcoholism is a different kind of beast, tho.

I'm not OP user. Just an alcoholic. Wish I was a wannabe

me too Sup Forumsro, me too

I'd say there are a few factors.

Drinking alone frequently
Not being able to stop after one you need to drink it all
Sneaking it
Hiding it
Shaking when not drinking
DT's
Letting it overtake your responsibilities

This. Instantly thought the same thing. I wish I was a wanabee

I fall into everyone of those. 21 year old supposed to be going to university.. basically skipped all my classes and drank every day all day. Just barely scraping by through lying to the councillor. I hate myself