What is Sup Forums opinions on Trump and why do you hold that opinion?

What is Sup Forums opinions on Trump and why do you hold that opinion?

if he's doing what Sup Forums thinks he's doing, then im gonna love that guy, and im not even an american.

also get this killary shit out of here.

He stopped Hillary Clinton from becoming President. That's literally the only thing I care about. Women are still in hardcore denial that Hillary Clinton lost, and that brings me great joy.

What does pol think he is doin?

fucking shithead, trying to destroy net neutrality

fuck trump

Like Obama was Black Bush, Trump is just Orange Bush.

The 1% completely control our government, we mean dog shit. Prepare for full globalization in our lifetimes. The jews won.

> opinions on Trump
mostly don't care. The global butthurt is funny tho.
>why do you hold that opinion?
I'm not american and your president is your business. Really like the way reality tv is heading towards thanks to this tho.

He is an idiot. Just listen to what he says and how he says it.

Clearly a moron. But I do give him credit for one thing.

He managed to fool millions of idiots into voting for him.

i don't have an opinion about trump
i don't have an opinion about politics
i just don't care

An absolute moron.

>ironically uses killary
>being this brainwashed

lol never change Sup Forums

Just like hitler all over again

I see you lack complete worry for any global complications that may arise because of that idiot.

He's pissing off the establishment, especially left-wing media, which can only be a good thing.
Does any free-thinker actually believe the blatant lies these people say about him?
The evidence clearly rebuts any arguments they have.
The cancer of progressivism has had it's own way now for decades and Trump, in part, represents a rejection of it's ideals, and it's proponents are now doing anything, saying anything to preserve it. The irony being that they make their arguments against a system that provides them with an umbrella of safety with which to articulate such sentiments, under real oppression their voices would have been silenced long ago.
But the reality is they don't endorse freedom of speech, they want to spread a culture of fear, and the maligning of Trump is simply a manifestation of that.

at least he changed his mind on that tho

hey america, geriatric president much?

I think he's in over his head, i think he's obviously a narcissist, not really a conservative or a republican , definitely entertaining but hey at least will get some supreme court picks, and yea know......hes not hillary

>hurr yurr kno it ain't hilaries

america fucked up big time, you should go back to letting the reptile people pick your prezidunt

Sega does what America's Presidon't

I think that he's no leader and that he doesn't have actual feasible ideas to make the country better.

I think you've had too much

Best. President. Ever.

Never met the man so no opinion on him as a person.

Don't agree with all his financial policies but I do approve of the views expressed regarding immigration.

Also, the fact that he pisses off such huge amounts of people who are hostile towards me makes me appreciate him somewhat more than I do other politicians.

Meh. He was the lesser of two evils. Even if I hate his guts he's still doing a better job then hillary would have with her cuckiness.

Trump is a misunderstood genius.
The results will soon speak for themselves.

I mean, this is undoubtedly the better choice than the latter