She first slept with a boy when she was fifteen

>She first slept with a boy when she was fifteen.
>I had a huge red shirt and big boots - quite punky, I have to say it - and I went on a mission with this boy. We actually went to his friend’s house. It was dark and I remember thinking I wasn’t sure if that was it or not. But I thought it was ever so exciting.
>Having sex would not always be so convenient.
>In Iceland teenagers don’t have anywhere to go. So you just put on ski overalls and if it’s a blizzard you just drink one vodka bottle each and then you just fuck between the houses.

Bjork be with me bjork

Imagine living inside an empty depressing frozen Island you gotta get your dick wet cause there's nothing to do.

Gotta keep your dick warm. Good survival skill.

>Byerk will never laugh at you between some houses for failing to get an erection because it's too cold
fbm

Yup too bad Ricardo was not inside her.

>based Goldie tapped that ass
that man is so based

>He didn't have an erection at the idea of fucking her in the first place
You'd deserve it.

what a lad

He's the real reason her relationship with Matthew fell apart. Every time they'd have sex, she'd scream out Goldie's name.

He was also the reason why Ricardo killed himself.

Of course. Truly a god among men.

Useless thread. Bjork likes to have sex, wow big news. She is really out of this world, isn't she

Would you fuck her between two houses during a blizzard?

Besides, I mean, 15 is a pretty normal age to have your first time. What's special about that?

how many times Goldie fucked her between the houses?

No it's not

let us have our lewd bork thread in peace

15 is normal if youre a desperate loser or a slut

That guy probably still can't believe it, first guy to fuck Bjork on a "mission".

Mommy

>t. virgin at 35

Bjork is the quintessential emperor's new clothes. Everyone thinks she's so amazing when her music is complete and absolute dreck dressed up in art.

false dichotomy

I love you.

Why dont go argue with people on the internet because you cant get laid somewhere else?

The average age most people lose their virginity is around 15-17, so...

I wonder if he was any good.

For a woman

Don't be a retard. Guys start hunting for sex the second they hit puberty. The only reason we wouldn't get laid is if a woman didn't give it up. No man waits out of choice.

>men are paragons of virtue who wait until they're of adequate socially accepted age and meet "the one" before giving up their virginity by engaging in consensual sex in the missionary position on the marital bed
lmao

Kek

>tfw getting her pregnant won't make her stay with you

NORMIE REEEE