Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Do you have a feminin benis?

Why are you assuming we give so much as a squirt of piss about you?
You're just a self absorbed cunt who will never amount to anything in the real world.
Go die.

>genius
>18 year old still in high school

How’s that high IQ working out for you?

This pasta needs more parmesan.

Your copypasta isn't funny.

you have such a big ego you'll probably work in fast food for the rest of your life

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger inb4 nigger

Damn bruh

at least pick a funny copy pasta

yeah here you are with copypasta...retard

/thread

what are you doing here? You have homeroom soon.

Tell me moar about that copypasta

High IQ doesnt mean your not a cunt ... tits or gtfo

If you go to another universe and have sex with a female/male version of yourself. Does it count as incest or masterbation

It counts as masturbation, you westerner.

How does this affect your creativity when dick-sucking?

Siq skills, if you also get more into deep philosophy and sociology make sure not to use too many predictive layers or you'll accidentally just confuse everybody, sounds like a determined mindset with little distraction, I hope you keep using that to do great things for you and others rather than just relishing in the complexity of your foundation. My question is: Do you have a career path in mind? Perhaps a nice combination of a few things, music sounds good if you can motivate to create/ entertain as well as to learn

Ive done the online left brain, right brain test and scored 54%which means iam a highly evolved human being.