BLACKED

BLACKED

noice

second wave feminism was a mistake

I'd say the jokes on her since the only side dick she can get is a desperate guy in a third world country.

but it's a big satisfying side dick user

i'd take that dick in a heartbeat

Well, you are a massive fag. So no surprise there.

>i'd take that dick in a heartbeat
Sums up the blacked community. Faggots obsessed with dicks and other men.

>mother of nine
>blacked
>leaves pop who is enslaved to little shits
>has more eggs
>niggerdad leaves like usual
>tfw

bump

After nine kids she needed a big black cock to fill her. What a fucking whore. I'm sure she will end up headless somewhere.

Well that can't be too hard to find either, not so hard you have to go to a impoverished country.

This shit is a well known scam niggers will try to get money from bitchs or other shit, most lightly she end up dead or with aids and broke in 3world shit hole, niggers make fake female profils too

Do you think maybe she loves niggers.in turn she's a nigger.nine kids that's a nigger move.

The reason is irrelevant.

The bottom line is that the slut is now choking on BBC and the white boy gets cucked.

BBC wins again.

Their union will last forever and they will grow old and die together.

kek

Who gives a shit who's 'wins' when the prize is a sloppy 44 year old washed up vagina that no one in the first world wanted to fuck so she had to go and get an AIDS dick

Because it makes white boys like you upset.

It also demoralises white men in general and makes them think twice about getting married and reproducing thereby hastening the destruction of the white race

I'm not upset I just think it's hilarious people consider this win for the blacks, if they fuck cute white girls then fair enough but this is nothing to be proud of.
If all backs have to offer is there big dicks then the white guy with a big dick is still gonna get all the pussy, thus passing on their genes and making more big dicked white guys.

>destruction of the white race

ain't happening bub.

>that's a nigger move
What did the insecure cracker mean by this?

>kill kids, lay them all together in a pile
>have camera pointing at dead kids
>she comes on to video call
>piss all over the dead kids' bodies
>destroy computer
>put all bodies in car, sitting normally with seatbelts
>get in car accident, car explodes seconds after you got out
>possibly plant bomb under car and blame bitch wife on it

Oh really?

Demographics don't lie. Your days are numbered whitey.

That's just for the US, nigger. What about the glorious Poland?

Nobody cares about Poland. It's a third world Slavic shithole. But they will be dealt with sooner or later as well along with the rest of Europe.

Yeah yeah, nigger. Try fucking with Russia, watch what happens to your little piss rockets then.

It's not like that's a real statistic, just a projection.

You're arguing with a white guy pretending to be black.

It's going to get a little bit worse than it is now, and then whites will wake up and reverse the process. I'm not worried. It aint happening bub.

>hurrr durrr wuz jus prentendin massah
Lol good one, nigger

Shitskin in court, their natural habitat.

>niggers
not
>democrats
aka corrupt politicians
you's dumb

AYO MUH WHO DID DAT DOUGH WHO DID DAT DOUGH AYONIGGA

We waz kangzxxxx NIGUH

You realize Seattle had been ran by Democrats for longer than Detroit right?
Detroit looks like Africa because it's full of Africans