Why is he so bad with Argentina?

Why is he so bad with Argentina?

because he is a sistem boy
and karma i guess

>inb4 le carry the NT meme

He's not

you and are buying into Sup Forums memes too much.

Unless you want to say things like pic related are somehow his fault.

He's good enough, but his teammates are shit.

Without him, Argentina becomes England-tier

If you like at his take on/dribble and chance created stats he's actually a workhorse at Argentina, but by himself he can't make up for the lack of better players so the team average is still far below Barcelona

its literally his fault

why dont they just play a 4/5/1 and hoof it up to him

This

You could fill up a thread with plays where Messi sets up a good pass and then a partner blows the finish.

>le best player in the world
>sucks at every match in NT
>must be his teammates fautl

>I'm a dumbshit who literally believes everything Sup Forums says
Anda a dormir que tenes que mañana tenes clases particulares

>i rate insultos taringueros

>sucks at every match in NT

Except the ones where he got Argentina points in the qualifiers (and now without him Argentina are LITERALLY not going to qualify) right?

Enjoy Bauza's Hope Solo formation for the next 3 years, Andres Maniolli

Because he underperforms, and the rest of the players are so bad, they unironically lost to >us without the midget.

>with argentina
I'd say with anything but Barcelona.

>good pass

7-1
your NT only won 1 games at QF without him lmfao

>i are the captain

>Argentina with messi
>4 wins in 5 games
>without messi
>1 win in 7 games
>Messi hinders the NT, guys, i swear

>argentina with Messi
>btfo by Chilel twice

>argentina without the choking manlet
>win against Chilel by 2-1 and completely outplay them

if he was injured instead of Di Maria Argentina in all 3 finals they played Argentina would've probably walked out with a trophy or two

You seriously can't believe this.

it is
playing for Uefalon the kid takes the ball and makes his way to the goal leaving everyone else behind
playing in Argentina he can't even leave a bolivian behind

RARE
A
R
E

Argies couldnt even beat bolivia.

chill out Facundo

still he is the best player argentina has.
with out him they would have 6 or 9 point less than they actually have in the quallies

They usually struggles against Bolivia in La Paz. Nothing new. We all do.

en esta tiene razón que seguro va a algún colegio público y está de paro el muy mogólico
claro está que para pensar la cabeza no la tiene

>believing the Sup Forums meme

messi has been good look at what he did in the last world cup. His teammates are just losers

argentina has been blessed with one of their best players in history and at the same time cursed with one of their worst teams

didn't CR7 win the Euros with a bunch of literal whos? why can't Messi do the same with his NT?

Because Di Maria played so well on the qualifiers and on the Copa America (both of them), specially when Messi wasn't carrying the team/performing like he was supposed to be.
His standout performance was on the world cup, but Argentina lost it due to many unfortunate factors(ie: literally everyone choking,including Messi himself, Sabella losing the midfield by taking out Enzo Perez, who was having a good performance, after the first half, the team had less time to rest between matches, etc), outside of the obvious one, that is losing one of their best players.
At this point, the strategy is literally mark Messi and you win, Chile almost got away with it on the qualifiers if it wasn't for that penalty call, the team has no midfield at all(see: Bauza's meme formation with the hole), the defense is shaky at best due to him fielding a ton of strikers and offensive midfielders, and he's literally the only reliable playmaker(sometimes masche or Di Maria create some plays, but they do other things better), so he gets easily overworked and has to face 3 or even 4 guys marking him, because doing this kills the Argentina.

argentina can´t into defense

Euros =/= Americas
Euros =/= World cup
Porugal =/= "a bunch of literal whos"

Portugal had literally the easiest path to the finals, the french choked as hard as Higuain on finals, classified without winning 1(one) game, they got away with one of their players chokeholding Kosc while Argentina had one player sent off unfairly during the third final by a BR ref that's known for being shit,if you strecht it, the goal that was originated from a non-existant foul, and they had defensive organisation and a keeper. The simple fact that they managed to win the final without their best player proves my points (or at least that copa america>euro 2016) while Argentina lost because they fielded their "best" players.
Also, Portugal isn't shit, they were just mismanaged on the WC, they're just outshined by Ronaldo.

La Paz is a hard turf mate, playing at that altitude is not an easy task.

Que la chupen y la sigan chupando

>argentina can´t into defense
>literally the best defense in the world under Sabella's management

Look at the numbers, Sebastián.

>why isn't a player good in a worse team with less trainings and matches then in a better team with much more trainings and matches

Sharehue please go

Also, if he's so bad with Argentina, who is good?

>all time top scorer for the national team
>bad
that really activated my almonds

>Messi gave 23 key passes in the World Cup, only one was scored. Maradona gave 27 key passes in the 1986 WC, 5 of them were scored

The supporting cast is just bad. Remember when he had Alexis and Pedro and Barcelona won fuck all? I mean fuck all by Barcelona standards.

He didn't play the final and they didn't win a single group stage game

Most undeserved champions of any tournament since I've been alive

My brain exploded tier:
Renai Boukun

God tier:
Seikaisuru Kado

Great tier:
Alice to Zouroku
Sakura Quest

Good tier:
Boku no Hero Academia
Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

Confused tier:
Clockwork Planet

Meh tier:
Shingeki no Kyoujin
Gin no Guardian
Girldumb Build Fighters
Boruto
Warau Salesman NEW
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
Sagrada Reset
Saekano

that`s why the reach the finals...now you have the paton and their defense is shit

I really hope this meme dies.

>messhit

mentally weak. those dry heaving incidents didnt happen by accident, he was crushed by the pressure of the NT and Barca since Barca were "struggling" at that time. they also fell for the "give your best player the armband" meme so that puts even more pressure on him to perform. he's pretty much half the player he is at barcelona, still a great dribbler and passer but lacks the balls to shoot and score the way does for barca. also, for all his greatness he cant carry a team alone, its no wonder that argentinas offense went to shit when di maria got injured in the world cup or that barca struggled before neymar came good and suarez got there.

also unlucky that Chile peaked pretty much at the same time with Argentina and are perfect for countering them in a final.

people like to meme now about how argentinas struggling without him or random screenshots of holes in the midfield(which mostly he causes by dropping deep). but fact is they arent all that much with him either, its just that he gave them a bit of an edge. only 4 goals and 2 assists in quali, half of those goals from penulties.

this what imbeciles say when the best national team on the planet doesn't have any trophies to show for it. idiots say their shit. real headz know the deal.

but they have aguerro, higuain, dybala, de maria, mascherano

>higuain
probably the worst "world class" player in decades

He's not, your question is invalid

Messi is literally the highest scorer in your NTs history and will retire as alsot eh highest assister. And Argentina has had lot of good forwards before, he isn't breaking England's record

i miss old Sup Forums before reddit came along

we used to make fun of messi for being an autistic system babby