Wow I wonder where those words came from, you guys wouldn't happen to know, would you?

Wow I wonder where those words came from, you guys wouldn't happen to know, would you?

that person did not google them

The font of all memes is Lord Kek.

they come from Sup Forums

where did the bong thing even come from desu

because we have big ben? it doesnt even bong i think

they seem self explanatory

I used to have an old wooden British clock, whenever it struck the hour it made a BONG, BONG, BONG etc sound
Whenever it was 15,30,45 mins past an hour it went BING or BING, BING, BING

Doesn't Big Ben do that? Wouldn't know desu but that's where my evidence for britbongs comes from

An old copypasta the origins of which are lost to time. Probably Sup Forums though.

HOLY SHIT

It was in one of these I think, same with the Americans clapping to everything meme

I always think about this, because weed/narcotics is DUDELMAO XD in England?

>oi its six bong
Etc

I think it was this one

kek, there's a few of these, the best one has chimneysweeps swinging round street lamps and everyone singing god save the queen

Just so you know, almost all of nationality memes came from Sup Forums. Sup Forums didn't really come up with anything except >argentina >white

Americans clapping to everything, hymn playing and flag waving is a movie cliche.

Sup Forums is the biggest internet meme generator that nobody knows about.

Probably the most comically rich forum on the internet.

Why is Sup Forums such a meme powerhouse?

Because it was international before Sup Forums and it was literally banter every post because team/national rivalry supports that. Plus the buildup to games is sometimes weeks or months and huge devastating losses or upsets gives the opportunity to create ANYTHING that will poke fun at what the other team/nation holds dearest.

It is what liberals imagine when they think cultural diversity, the fun light hearted bantz of cultures meshing and epic memes.

There's a legend of a board called Sup Forums which had the purpose of being a place to post whatever you liked. For a while it was a lot of fun and the loose atmosphere generated a lot of funny stuff.

Eventually, through either it getting too big or through mod intervention, it went to shit and all real discussion was lost.

Users migrated to other boards. Sup Forums is one such board to take on the role of "honorary Sup Forums". Quality discussion lessened and threads became more humorous vaguely-sports related and less serious, until one day it became too much and, through the same processes as before, was kill.

Over time, the title of "honorary Sup Forums" moves around, stifling good discussion and killing good boards.

These days, Sup Forums is the "honorary Sup Forums" board. As you can see, all honest discussion has left, leaving vaguely political shitposting to coalesce into what is not called "memes."