Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Fuck off nigger we're full

are u a girl?

go read a book nigger. Such as The Aerodynamics of bladed machines.

fuck off cunt

Do you even watch rick and morty?

A)probably troll
B)also have genius level iq (140 last time i took it but not quite as high) so thats nothing special
C)math and music are so closely related if you were to be good at an art you are already predisposed to it so its not wildly diverse
D)im also a senior in high school

On that note, boy or girl? Seems like girl but cant be sure on Sup Forums

How many nuffins did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Sup Sup Forumstards.
My IQ is 170. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "super-genius-level" intelligence.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.
While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to dutch hardcore.
All this and I'm an 17 year old still in high school.
Don't ask me anything.
you wouldn't be able to understand what im saying.

Listening to Jerry Garcia Band or Frank Turner has nothing to do with you having really high IQ. You're just being a hipster. Listen to classical music and study classical composing and piano or get the fuck out.

"B)" Is illogical and therefore probably a lie.

Again?

People already falling for this, that was fast

tits or gtfo!

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums then. Go and solve some unsolved math problems instead.

What, an IQ of 140? Thats really not all that uncommon. Im sure other people in that range are on here

Hey there douche canoes. I'm what you would call a member of the MEGA society. I have an IQ of over 190 and can't communicate like a normal human. Everything is mundane and sad. I see patterns and connections that span every field. There is nothing beyond my all encompassing intellect.

Music is banal. I only listen to the sounds of the universe and find patterns in radio static. Occasionally a sound from Andromeda and Jupiter is so pristine and beautiful it makes me shed tears of joy.

My articles on the cause of every major war have been praised and accepted by academia. Every member of the BRICS nations have asked for my hand in developing their countries into a super power. The only one I have approved was Russia, and Vladamir Putin, a member of the MEGA society like myself, and I can commune telepathically.

I don't have to study the blade. I already know it.

Take me on, and the Psionic warfare you will experience will be beyond your wildest imagination.

im an abject retard and i like jerry garcia and frank turner
genius
>18 and in high school
>tfw a genius must have been held back

Synesthesia is not a good thing.

Straight A without studying and still in high school yep.

The dindu dindu nuffin, easy

Wow such qwerky and weird
Much different than the other girls
Plenty attention

God I mean obvious b8 aside, if you are telling the truth you are a fucking loser
169 IQ and you didn't manage to graduate high school early
Haven't taken any college level courses yet obviously cus you would have bragged about that as well
By 22 you'll become super critical of yourself for squandering such opportunities and doing nothing with your time but acting like a pretentious little bitch
Won't have any friends because you're a pretentious little bitch and will probably end up an heroing
Good luck op

If you're so smart, why are you wasting your time on a indonesian paragliding imageboard?

Not OP but 18 is pretty normal for senior year, just means they had an early birthday. 17-18 is senior year usually
Again, not OP but I sort of agree. I have it and isnt not good or bad, its just kind of a thing. It can help get me out of a creative rut sometimes but 99.999% of the time its just some quirk with no bearing on the real world. Maybe its just because im mild

Nice 2010 meme there bud

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, have a job that requires at least an iq of 135. don't fucking call me dumb. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

Unfunny, boring copypasta. Die, op.

Doesn't explain why our genius didnt graduate early.
I graduated early and i mostly fucked around and hooked up with the fat girls

Graduating early isnt a sign of intelligence. I couldve, but instead im doing an early college high school crossover so im still in high school but basically get 2 free years of college. More fiscally sensible, less to do with intelligence. Get creds out of the way while still state funded