Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
smh.com.au/world/donald-trump-dines-emperor-style-in-the-forbidden-city-20171108-gzhlxm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not gonna lie, former OP here. This is fucking hilarious watching OP crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get on the internet.

President Trump is doing a great job and will easily win re-election in 2020.

Um. He's already got them

>Not gonna heil, former Glumpf voter here. This is fucking hitlerious watching Gnumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this goy get the lunch codes.

No I have them you fuck.
CODE 1: 316
CODE 2: 619

Have fun blowing up the world, commie btw.

why dont you go and do something about it fag

stone cold steve austin + rey mysterio = trump?

yes, steve is a white male, rey is an oompa loompa, you combine them, you get trump
rey is also mexican, this explains why trump hates them, its the mexican in him that makes him look like an oompa loompa
steve is also bald, rey wears a mask to hide his face, trump wears a wig to hide his bald head

illumination conformed

I voted for him too, and he's far exceeded my expectations. I will admit though that I apparently gave him too much credit. I mean I thought he was only pretending to be retarded. Turns out he really is, but that just makes the whole thing that much funnier.

Yes, clearly. Very former Trump voter.

sure kid
day off from school?

so weak

Drumpf does more than Obunga ever did

I got exactly what I wanted out of Trump
A hilarious shit show the likes of which has not been seen since the collapse of the Roman Empire
And it's only gonna get better baby

So many buttmad Drumpfcucks in this thread lmao

Top kek

Yeah, Cause that Muslim takeover was going so well.

William Shatner + Kim Kardashian + Alzheimer Muhammad Ali = Trump

(you)

Yep there is

FUCK OFF Sup Forums
NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOU FAGGOT

Something else only Trump managed to do.

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html

He's da'man and you all are fucking jelly!
Its halarious!

stat mad loser
Trump 2020
America's becoming great again
it hasn't even been a full year yet and i already know we're in for 7 more years of greatness
just it jews and traitors
USA
USA
USA
USA
U
S
S
A!!!!

CNN is Isis, fake news, and I'm pretty sure they are trying to make people stupid

Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums
Honestly don't come here just because its a shithole. Dont ruin Sup Forums over stupid stuff like this

Hey buddy, you are supposed to be posting this on Sup Forums not on Sup Forums. Your employer won't be happy that you fucked up.

Faggot troll excites faggot trolls and accidentally becomes faggot president, continues to be faggot troll because that is all faggot trolls can do, faggot trolls don't care because faggot trolls don't need to.

>Sup Forums

CNN is a trusted libtard source. I thought you all worshiped CNN.
Did I miss a memo?
smh.com.au/world/donald-trump-dines-emperor-style-in-the-forbidden-city-20171108-gzhlxm.html

Its nice to receive respect from other nations for a change.

Lick my shit-encrusted taint. You'll love it.

Triggered..

kek

yeah, we all believe you voted for trump kid.
btw, only a retarded liberal thats easily manipulated by false propaganda would think this would work. 3/10 bait because I paid attention to you

Nice troll

decrease in border crossings is because america is turning shit tier.

He already has them, dipshit.

He already said he doesn't plan on running for reelection.

Kek. He didn't do that. He just takes credit for everything.

((()))

did you even read the article? faggot

By coincidence that it slowed by itself?

I guess if it fits the libtard narrative, and if it don't fit, we'll make it fit.

>this thread again

Fly over states are racist as shit, true

>doesn't know how nuclear strike procedure works

He can't just get the codes and push the button. The decision is not just his, he just gets to say yes.

Try harder next time Shill

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.
You just lied.

Troll Thread

Source?

>gonna lie

Donald Trump is The Lying King

how is he crashing and burning?

>former trump voter
>we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes

uh huh, sure

I told you IT'S A TROLL THREAD

He's not but MSM tries desperately everyday to make it seem like he is.

Then you shouldn't have voted for him, you stupid motherfucker. If we all die in nuclear fire, it's YOUR FAULT!

no you didn't.
i know right? it seems to me that he's actually doing good things to the US' economy.
i don't see anything wrong with forcing companies to stay in the US or protecting his own people from illegal immigrants.

I know what you mean.
I get to see both my liberal friends' head explode and my conservative family become disillusioned.
I hope that when this is all over in 4-8 years they'll realize what huge faggots they all were.

>He's not but MSM tries desperately everyday to make it seem like he is.

This. Fuck the Jew Media. They went all out for Clinton, wall-to-wall bullshit lies and promotion. Then they got sprayed with a shit mist when Trump WON. Delicious! Listen to those snowflakes wail.

I don't know about that.
I live in Louisiana and my conservative family(all but one cousin) voted against Hillary.
Shit, even my uncle, who is Foxnews nut, Changes channel sometime when they cover Trump stuff.
Only Trump's cultish fans are super happy with him. If the Dems manage to not bite off their own dick and run another Hillary, Trump with be dropped.

cultish fans of Trump? you mean the sane working men and women?

antifas and the blm's are the insane cults ruining america. these guys don't even have a plan.

Their only plan right now is to get Trump impeached, but then after that they have no clue.

I bet the slav who made that meme got an extra helping of borscht for his effort

No, I mean cultish Trump fans. Sane people can see through his bullshit facade.
A lot of Trump's support right now are people who realize he's a jackass and just wanted to say fuck you the whole system and MAYBE get a tax cut in the process.
Unless he makes everyone millionaires or discovers the cure for HIV, anyone but Hillary 2.0 will beat him.

Go look at the voter turnout numbers.
Trump did slightly better in rural turnout while city waned a tad; was still a net gain, though.
Dem turnout was way down. Most of my liberal friends voted for her only to vote against Trump.

>dat popular vote

That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there. That's some scoliosis right there.

I don't understand why even people who are against trump arbitrarily hate Hillary.

She didn't "do" Bengazi
She had no "implicating" emails
"Pizzagate" was an alt right fever dream

What the fuck did Hillary do to accumulate all this hate? It's like.. people are so stupid they inadvertently mimic the opposing parties propaganda with the hope of sounding like they have a clue what theyre talking about. Also shame on you fuckers. Grandma president would've been badass.

>She didn't "do" Bengazi
>She had no "implicating" emails
>"Pizzagate" was an alt right fever dream

Agreed, these were all bullshit, but she was far from being a good candidate in a populist year.

She is still a corporate whore, has about as much conviction as blade of grass, and had the most phony aura around her. Her running was an insult to non partisans intelligence.

You can't be a "former trump voter." You did that shit and will carry that sin with you to the grave.

By voting for him, you gave him the nuke codes.

This is what happens when you let dumb people vote. They vote for shit that will fuck them over.

>had about as much conviction as a blade of grass
I've never seen anyone who wanted to be president that badly.

>corporate whore
Dude it's politics. Everyone's a fucking corporate whore. Look at the GOP tax plan shoving it's fuck down the throat of middle America.

>phony aura
This is exactly what I was talking about with the mimicry. You can hear this kinda shit on info wars, breitbart, Hannity and from pretty much any conservative pundit 5 times a minute.

I don't understand why even intelligent folks take the ((opinions)) provided to them by fox and friends and treat them as fact.

Also, everyone acts as if she lost by a landslide and that REALLY pissed me off. She won the fucking popular vote! It is genuinely insane that the electoral college is considered to be more valid than the voted of the American people. Fuck even Hillary wrote a book as if it was the worst run at the oval office ever taken in history. BITCH YOU LOST THE ELECTORATE. THATS WHAT HAPPENED. YOU DONT NEED 500 PAGES TO SAY IT. People are fucking nuts.

Still true, what difference does it make?

Shut your face pussy. grown folks is talking.

>we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
as president he already has them. but actually using them is more complex than just him having the code. there's a lot of agreement that has to go in the background with the defence force. because they can turn around and tell him 'no. not going to happen'. remember, as much as trump hates it (along with the russian supporting pedophiles), democracy still exists.

Lol
U mad libtard?

KILL ALL RUSSIANS

And their close associates?

Did you not hear the thing I said about the grown folks and the talking? Third time Imma whoop your narrow ass.

I'm skeerd negro.

Can someone in the know tell me how he's crashing and burning? I haven't been keeping up lately.

Nice pasta, fag

Kek

He is begging for a war at this point he has all he money in the world and just wants to see destruction before he dies

Niggas making that shit up.
Just like they made up white Privalege

L O L
O
L

Not appeasing North Korea = bad.
Is this how you niggers conduct yourselves?

Now KYS

The moron voters got their perfect President.
I dont care what might be getting better, he is a very clever human shitback full of money representing the US Elite, who gives zero fucks about anything other than himself.
If thats what the US wanted, well here it is.