Let's suppose that the Gender World War broke out

Let's suppose that the Gender World War broke out.

You were appointed commandant of the concentration camp for women.

What rules for women do you introduce?

And what method do you use for mass execution if needed?

what?

dude wtf?

hey op

kys

>method for mass execution
rapist detected

obviously sex slaves and just gas for mass execution
we need more children for our war

Just supposed this happened, you dont kill women.
Killing them is expansive. Shooting them is too expensive. Even gas is expensive in the end.
So if you want to ruin youself, try to kill em all.

But wait, what if we sold them all to China? There are Millions of men who are looking for a wife but won't find one since there are Millions of men more than women.
So enslave them, make them fuck small chinese dicklets and make the chinese pay for that.

You amerifats are so dumb, we germans have to explain you everything!

>implying rape is a bad thing
Faggot detected

This is literally some Elliot Rogers shit

>clothing, although still quite revealing, would be only temporarily given as rewards for good behavior
>guards would be encouraged to cum in the inmates' food during preparation
>time in the stockades would be a common punishment for bad behavior
>refusing the guards' sexual advances would be a punishable offense

You forgot to sterilize the women first, you really want those pan-faced fucks to breed even more?
Leave it to a German to come up with a good idea and an American to perfect it.
Pic very related

Ok, you sterilize them, you kill all your Kids in spe. Where will more men come from if not from the whomb of women?

So keep some in breeding farms. Keep the boys and sell the girls.
Sterilize maybe some for pleasure.
But if you want to sell them you can't sterilize them. Chinese wont pay for fuckshit when they want a bride.

Asshole

You obviously don’t tell the chinks you sterilized the women, you thick-headed sausage sucking scat fetishist.
That’s the fucking scam. Sell a defective product to an unsuspecting buyer for a quick buck. Enjoy the fact that the Chinese ignore their own women for these western white goddesses, and the race slowly dies off.You guys shouldn’t be so out of practice with genocide, it’s not even been 100 years since your last one.

Fuck em all to death

Oh of course you cdon't tell them, but hey ... they fuck them, but the chicks won't become pregnant
And hey, I'll tell you something else: Who will buy your product, when it's not working. And not to forget the Chincs that want their money back because you sold them a broken product.

But hey, you're american, what do you know about economics?

How do you propose to get a refund for your sex slave exactly? Lawsuits?
You’d let your side of the planet be overrun with half yellow ricelets to keep the money flowing? Then you’d open your borders to them as well. A lot of good the money will do you when you have to abandon your own country because you can’t stand the smell of dog fried rice any more.

I'd go for Handmaid's Tale-style re-education.

Romans had this event where they chained up young slave girls in the doggystyle position and had all manner of trained animals rape them, and subsequently eat them alive

I'd threaten the girls with that unless they stop and stare at my dick whenever I passed by, and they have to make a shocked, admiring "Oooh" sound

I'd basically just walk around with a boner all day

>Romans had this event where they chained up young slave girls in the doggystyle position and had all manner of trained animals rape them, and subsequently eat them alive

source?

you need jesus lol

Really?

>no clothes
is obvious

>hard work
obvious too

>no food
If they want to eat, they must kill each other and cook their mates. If woman dies in work, killed by guard or something, her body is given for others to eat. Only one woman per barracks have access to carving knife and if she wont get it back until night she get killed. Girls have acces to cooking pot.

>mandatory sex with guards
guards have to relax

Hot bitch

Rules would be pretty strict. No rape or anything like that. Simple indoctrination about how woman are to act and their places as a source of family. Not trashy cumdumpsters for Tyrone. Other than that, just a regular prison until war is over and they're ready to be released.

Probably no need for mass executions as they would probably be compliant after being captured anyway.

>my sides.
you both have made my day.