Why do amerishits get so butthurt at the thought of learning Spanish?

Why do amerishits get so butthurt at the thought of learning Spanish?

¿Quién es este demonio de semen?

Like any rational normal populations they do not want to be forced to learn the language of an invading occupying force.

>he thinks Mexicans speak Spanish

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FAGOT ASS

Because most Mexicans make no effort to learn English. There is one Mexican cook at a take out place down the street. He has been there for years and everyone else has to learn the orders in Spanish just for his lazy ass.

Every other civilized country speaks more than one language. Americans are just spoiled and entitled.

Do a google reverse image search on this pic.

This is America. So fucking sorry we were colonized by England and France first. Why the fuck should I learn the language of people who are getting brought in illegally by the truck loads because President Taco is doing jack shit to fix his country?

because we didn't force every other nation to speak English as a "business" language for nothing.

Id rather spend that time learning a more interesting language like Chinese, Japanese or Russian. You know, languages that I CHOOSE to learn and am being forced to because you spics are too dumb and lazy to learn English in an English speaking country.

>Learn the language of people poorer than me who are too lazy to learn English despite living here decades

because its the most ugly language

That's bullshit. Hispanic Americans absolutely take the time to learn English.

Money talks and bullshit walks. Don't wanna speak English? Don't do business with us.

Why learn the language of the poor?

Keyword Americans.

Why are taco niggers too lazy to learn English?

I worked with a beaner on a construction crew once. He had been here 10 fucking years and could barely speak English at all.

this

at least my parents made the effort to learn english. they took night classes at a local high school.

Because we won. English is the dominant language. Anyone who can't pick up the basics are doomed to be poor for the rest of their lives, as they should be.

Took 4 years of it in high school, which ended 23 years ago. Never used it because I'm successful enough to not have to work or live near shitskins.

>So fucking sorry we were colonized by England and France first
>American education

Why do Mexishits get so butthurt at the thought of learning Mayan?

Yo hablo espanol pendejo. Estas celoso?

Why do german get so butt hurt at the thought of learning arabic ?

Spanish is one of the most disgusting languages in the world. Well not Spanish exactly, but Mexican and South American variants of it are just cancerous.

All you need to know in spic.

"Construir la pared."

Wait, Americans get butt hurt about this?

I don't like the sound of the language at all.

>Nearest non-English speaking state is nearly 2000 miles away form me
>Forced to near Spanish because muh illegals

A partir de ahora sólo se hablará español en este thread.

They learn weird Mexican shit, not Spanish

why do spics get so butthurt at the thought of learning english ?

Oh yes because we're all speaking Dutch in Manhattan and They speak Norwegian in Newfoundland. Can't forget the Scottish in North Carolina.

Your argument is the explanation as to why your legacy is shit-tier countries

Why would I want to learn the language of the Barrio?

seriously though why do illegal spics get so offended when I don't speak spanish?

The only two languages worth knowing are English and Mandarin.

Because the USA is an English speaking country you freeloading bean, if you don't like it get the fuck back to the other side of the river.

Because the USA is an English speaking country. Not a Spanish one.

Why won't shitty Mexicans learn English ?

No, I'll speak English, thank you.

Construye la pared, uneducated burger.

I can't believe they make you guys take classes in this shit for years and you can't even get the basics right.

American English is pretty bad to be honest. It's like you guys have your mouth full of penises. British accent is objectively superior. I think that European in general is inherently better.

Southern accent is funny though.

fucking BASED

I'll pay for your visa myself

As a prod Mexican I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

Holy fuck, this so much.

You should learn Arabic to be more accepting of the people taking over your country.

This is the analogy for Americans learning Spanish. Imagine seeing Arabic on all voters registration forms, welfare receipts, unemployment lines... It's horrible.

Ugly whore

Americans don't take classes in it, you retard. Nor will we.

(American airline pilot on a layover so excuse the Nip flag)

I'd rather the secondary language be french, the language of our greatest ally. At least they like Americans over there.
We have no strong friendship with the Mexicans

Bullshit. They should acclimate to OUR culture, which includes the english goddamn language.

Fucking cucks worldwide who learn other languages because filthy foreigners invade their lands ITT. WOWWWW

You can stay.

Spaniards, unless they're from Andalusia or the Canary islands, sound like a bunch of prissy fags with a craving for cock and balls.

No hablo español, hables ingles?