South park makes

south park makes
-An episode on succubuses with chef
-an episode on how crazy vegans are with that kid in his life jacket safe space
-an episode mocking people saying obama getting in would be the end of the world

In one episode by south park
-Kyle grovelling to women about how all men are trash
-If you don't try being vegan you're practically eric cartman level of ignorance
-Oh no! president trump (garrison) is in and now it's the end of the world if we don't do something and stand up!

I thought you were different matt and tray. You probably won't ever read this but I'm so sorely disappointed, I guess I'll just completely move over to only watching youtube channels now. Thanks south park

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/URM1iYuN6ns?t=17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The last episode was literally none of those things

shut the fuck up you little punk ass bitch with the tight scrotum before i come over to your parents house and have sex with your uncle in front of your mothers pet father

and in what way
oops excuse me sir, I believe you dropped this.
Didn't mean to upset the big bad internet guy.

What a pussy

he said over Sup Forums
This won't get your bullies to leave you alone kiddo

it seems thee's been a mistake.
the award was actually awarded to the wrong person, the real internet tough guy here is

>still using kiddo as an insult in Q4 2017

It's called satire. If you don't understand it, it's probably best you stop watching anything with a sense of humor more advance then Barney and Friends.

it's funny, you fucking moron. it was never about the deeper meaning behind their jokes, regardless of what realizations you've come to because of it.
what kind of a stupid faggot enriches his soul because of ironic jokes on a fucking cartoon for angsty teenagers?
only OP could be so fucking pathetic and gay

The past two and a half seasons are trash. And I cant stand Cartmans character now.

OP is pic related you?

i bait simply for these sort of images
>never respond to trolls
it's a very sensible rule no one follows, which is the real reason Sup Forums is mostly shit

they make fun of everyone you pussy

>never about the deeper meaning
Have you ever watched the show? Its always been political even from the beginning. Granted back in the day there were a lot more nonsense episodes, but the complete political 360 theyve made paired with shitty writing has turned the show into a goddamned abortion

sit down and have a (you) = ^ ) you seem upset kiddo
hypocrisy, there I fixed it for you
and you're the same guy to start crying in a debate "b-b-but south park said! john oliver said!" ok kiddo
oook?
not about who they're making fun of, just the hypocrisy, I know it's hard to read now and day's for some reason

>now and day's
Are you clinically mentally retarded

Fuck his little punk ass, angry dick, until he comes to his parents and father and father.

yeah they made cartman into a fag , the show is shit

>inb4 hurdurrr twas bait XD

I need about tree fiddy.

I knew some snowflakes would get offended that the orange cunt is made into an character. South park has made fun of basically anyone, stop crying idiot,

Thank you user. I miss the days of "I'm gonna kick you right in the noots"

yeah its a bummer but in the end its just a cartoon just ditch it

Its not about the fact they made him into a character you dense motherfucker. Its HOW they did it and the terrible quality of the episodes. Make fun of him all you want alot of trump jokes are actually very funny. I voted for him btw.

Trust me, already moved on.

"I voted for him"
Yea really edgy, fag

I don't watch the show... but I have absolutely no fucking idea what you just said mate

How the fuck is stating my political views edgy? I dont fucking understand this place anymore.

>as soon as a piece of media they used to like says something that doesn't please conservatives, they boycott it or claim it was never good
Conservative tears are just as refreshing as liberal ones, turns out.

>south park triggered me
Fixd your faggot post OP

>cant even greentext
Welcome, newfriend

I thought they showed Trump as batshit crazy and completely unaware of what he is doing, seemed pretty spot on. Of course a trumpfag will be offended, but honestly who cares its not like a trumpfag has a valid opinion. I mean you can try to explain HOW the quality is in your opinion bad.

The hardest part about having a secret identity is having a secret identity. Ill never get the credit I deserve.

Maybe you should shitpost online about it, that should help your feel better. Its not like turning it off is am option, the state makes it mandatory now

how do you ditch a cartoon but are still concerned about?
>moved on
wtf? you got over getting your feelings hurt? you didn't get over that.

>Trump is a crazy fascist dictator with Putins blessings
>doesnt get anything done

Honestly I don't have a reply to that but I just want to thank you for being one of the only one's without pure salt pouring out of their mouths in response.
Thanks anons, love you ;)

>not knowing the difference between 'hypocrisy' and being 'offended'
you seem mad user, do you need someone to talk too?

but...but daddy trump is like totally cool, why are they so mean to him.

> Same people laughing at alll the other offensive jokes south park, suddenly get all defensive when they are made fun of
Pathetic little trumpfags, need a safe space ?

They make fun of everyone, where's the hypocracy? They made obama into a bank theif

eric is waaaaaay too offensive for todays day and age
of course they changed em for todays genderfluid children

The show was shit starting with member berries. Has nothing to do with Trump/Garisson

I pretty much have, I do believe tv shows are going through this desperate money grab pointed right at youtube because everyone stopped watching propaganda tv and started watching youtube for entertainment.
I mean what do you always see on trending on youtube, SNL skit with 200k views the same day idups puts out a content cop on ricegum with 4 mil views in the first day but nowhere to be found on trending.

I really do try to distance myself from saying the media is run by some oligarchy (jewish or not idk) but it's becoming harder and harder to deny as time goes on

Where exactly do you see hypocrisy?
Not saying you don't understand the word, just saying if you failed high school, nobody would be suprised.

Finally one non bait response making a valid point

Maybe you should take the tinfoil off your head, move out of the basment and work full time and get a girlfriend? That should probably keep you busy enough to stop watching things that trigger you or shit post online.

The Jews are probably stopping you from moving past NEET lifestyle

See this is the problem I have with the left and liberals. When the right makes an argument, they say "conservative tears blah blah" and when that doesnt work they go for insults to intelligence. Formulate a valid argument for once in your life.

>That's a whole lot of implying right there

Its always the jews with you faggots, give your own retardation ans autism a little credit

because that's how the left operates, They just shout nazi and cry insults when their opinions are challenged.
This is why trump won, this is why his second term is pretty much secured at this point

Also vid very related youtu.be/URM1iYuN6ns?t=17s

>(jewish or not Idk)
>always the jews
Can you read

>says "jewish or not idk"
>2 seconds later
YOU FUCKING POLS WITH YOUR JEW BLAMING ALWAYS JEWS JESUS CAN'T YOUASDHFOIAMNSDFONASDLK;FGNA;SDGN'

sure thing crazy

are you illiterate or just retarded?

Hillarys book is a perfect example. No one cares about your opinion of why you lost, or why it was unfair.

>dosent say its wrong

yah pretty spot on right there. Hopefully the left can stop being triggered for less than a full year and maybe they can have a civil conversation just like this one day
one day...

Try harder

>Implying implication to be wrong
wew lad

The face of autism.

You and your mom know its a problem, that's all that matters to me, everything else is fake news

holy shit was that just a 'I know you are but what am I?' comeback?
god damn user, I'm not even mad. You ok? you need someone to talk too? I know being 15 is hard but come on now

Please refer to:

>are you illiterate or just retarded?
You can just say republican and cover both in one go.

>south park makes
>-An episode on succubuses with chef
>-an episode on how crazy vegans are with that kid in his life jacket safe space
>-an episode mocking people saying obama getting in would be the end of the world
>
>In one episode by south park
>-Kyle grovelling to women about how all men are trash
>-If you don't try being vegan you're practically eric cartman level of ignorance
>-Oh no! president trump (garrison) is in and now it's the end of the world if we don't do something and stand up!
>
>I thought you were different matt and tray. You probably won't ever read this but I'm so sorely disappointed, I guess I'll just completely move over to only watching youtube channels now. Thanks south park
U really that dumb?

Again, you just blame Jews for your problems, hardly worth taking serjously

>copy and pastes op's post
only response is illiteracy and an inability to spell you.
sure thing user
warning! mental disorder or try hard bait, take precaution in responding. Thank you for your time

>thinks trump will get two terms
Wheeeeew

where does that attitude sound familiar?
hmmm...

>I will always be right cause dems were wrong once
Logic 101

/thread

Op is too much of a booty blasted Autist to realize it. I bet he learns a happy aspie lesson as the end of each My Little Pony episode he watches

>i will always find ways to mental gymnastic my way out of being horribly wrong

have a (you)
there you got your attention, run along now kiddo

Its just my opinion, you're the one jerking it to "lib tears" that dont exist. He's likely not going to make it past his first term, Steve Bannon gave him 30% chance

afaik instead of making non vegans look ignorant they are making fun of vegans who expect everyone to become vegan.

wait did you get offended by watching a southpark episode? well then they did something right.

>watching South Park past season 12
lmao, you guys really are 13 years old. grow up and stop watching propaganda cartoons

if there's literally anything to take away from this is that you shouldn't trust American statistics

>just got btfo'd on an argument about statistics
>bullshits more statistics

wow life has to be hard being this stupid

Not shit, I voted for Hillary thinking the whole time how retarded it is telling everyone that its 100%. That's what causes people to stay home, its always a close race in a fair fight.

Its not a statistic dipshit, google Steve Bannon and 30%, its what he said. If you dont know who steve Bannon is then go be retarded somewhere else

"your argument is invalid if you do not know about person x"
wow good job!

>dosnt know the difference between an estimate and a statistic

It is when I'm talking about that person viewpoint... Are you retarded or am I bekng trolled?

>doesn't understand that I questioned statements concerning percentages and Americans

Linked wring post

Him knowing the person or not makes no difference to your statement concerning percentages, you fucking mong

My statment was that its Bannons opinion is that trump has 30% chance of making it. There is literally no statistic there, I'm trolled, cause you can't be that retarded

Tell me why it matters at all that person x said x percentage, when you guys never get numbers correct, either on purpose or due to incompetence?

Cause Bannon is trumps best friend and was senior advisor in the white house you retard, maybe read a newspaper. I'm out, I'm talking with literal retards who don't even know who Steve fucking Bannon is

Or the difference between an opinion and a statistic, back to middle school

aren't you a little special snowflake? Cognitive dissonance, you mong. Get a fucking gold medal in mental gymnastics

OP confirmed for dick sucking faggot

You've just repeated yourself three times, are you slow?