Chicks like this?

Chicks like this?

Is...is this real???

Never seen a REAL woman before? LOL fag

What the fuck happened to her

Yup, fat chick who lost weight way too fast. Probably got liposuction. If you lose the weight naturally, then you don't get all that extra skin.

nothing, this is your average american chick

You do if you’re on drugs

she looks like she lost about 200 lbs.

just a warning on chicks that were fat and lost all that weight, she will be fat again

This is what happens when the morbidly obese lose all that weight; rolls upon rolls of excess skin

Yeah or that.

It’s not actually the drugs it’s just the malnourishment

I'd like to see her completely naked. I bet its a complete train wreck

i think she has lost a lot of weight recently. She needs plastic surgery now.

Lmao I was just asking if it was Photoshopped in any way, why imply I've never seen a "REAL" woman before?

That makes more sense. Thanks.

I met a dude who had the excess skin surgery. The scars were hideous, and he even acknowledged that he wished he would have tried longer to lose the weight naturaly and not have the skin surgery

Does that extra skin heal naturally over time or do they need yet more surgery for that?

It seems it's either skin removal surgeries or moving from weight loss to toning and defining. Because she lost it all without building muscle or toning her body would probably have been the cause to it

It will never go away once you lose the weight. Your body conditioned itself to having the weight. All you can do is have surgery to remove it, which leaves terrible scars, but honestly the scars can't be worse then having 50 extra pounds of skin literally just flopping around.

I have a friend who went from 410lbs to 190lbs. He has TONS of extra skin, he has to wear extremely lose fitting clothes and still has to buy larger then usual sizes. He's saving up for the surgery. Because atleast then he can go to the beach, take his shirt off and not look like he's fucking melting.

This. I've been to America they are all fat chicks like this. Funny how you all are making excuses for her though.

The next question is, would you guys still hit it

>no one has made a zoidberg joke yet

damm if i could feel sorry for her i would, ack.

You can't stretch your skin out like that & have it just pop back on its own, toning it or not, unless you're constantly moisturizing & enriching it with like cocoa butter & shit the entire time. As it's expanding, contracting, etc. These bitches def need surgery.

this chick isn't bad at all, save for the floppy damn near fried-eggs-hanging-from-a-nail titties. mournful.
They'll look fucking terrible by the time she's in her 30's in any position except flat on her back, & even then they won't look great, just ok.

Virgin detected.

Actually, I don't think they do.

>Actually not a virgin
>Actually a femanon

Is this actually true?

>Actually tits or gtfo

loose skin is the main reason i'm scared to lose weight (i have to lose about 70 pounds and i'm 31) and probably the main reason i'll kill myself eventually

Kra?

I've been on a "diet" for the last 2 years. Basically cutting out sugar and carbs, then eating as much as I want of everything else except too much fruit. Can't be too bad if I lost 20kgs by doing literally no exercise. Diet and self discipline is key bruh, try harder. I know you can do it, faggot

Yes you do. My mom, 5'1" was about 210 and went down to 140 over two years with dieting and jogging. She had flabs like this.

There's conflicting anecdotes out there. There's a story of a super fat whale man that lost weight by only fasting and supposedly his skin went back to normal. I think it depends mostly on your genetics. Whether or not your skin has always been stretchy or not. I've also heard that hydration is veeeerrryyyyy important when you're losing huge weight like that

>Dick or gtfo

it's the end result that terrifies me, not the journey my brother

having loose skin is almost more of a nightmare than being a fatso

Probably depends on your age.

Kinda fucked up how someone puts in all that extra work to exercise and lose weight like everyone said to do just to look disgusting in the end

I'ma guess you replied to my double post. Bro, I was 145kgs. I'm down to 124, still fat and have a ways to go, but it's not leaving excess skin behind from what I can see. Might be cause it took so long for me to lose it. Still, change your diet up a bit, try to lose 5kgs or more and see how you like the results

>Everything has a dick until proven otherwise
No, faggot.

Actually lipo is how you fix that shit.

No, but she probably lost a lot of weight pretty quickly, and skin doesn't shrink back down as fast.

Nah, most of them are hot.

It most likely depends on way too many factors, but I would not be surprised if it's possible