I'm 9 months pregnant and since I've gotten pregnant I can not stand my dog. I used to be able to deal with him...

I'm 9 months pregnant and since I've gotten pregnant I can not stand my dog. I used to be able to deal with him. Picking up his shit, cleaning up his piss. Scrubbing carpets and steam cleaning. Now, I can't even look at him. It doesn't matter how often we take him out he does it out of spite. I cant walk him bc he pulls so hard ans wont listen. He cant be left out for any amout of time with out pissing or shitting or destroying things. I have taken to beating him with a broom handle. He is locked up now bc he yet again pooped and peed himself. He is covered in loss and I'm too pregnant to drag a 90 on pitt upstairs to wash him. He is in the room crying and barking it is taking everything in my lower to not go beat the shit out of him. Anyone else hate their dog? Should I feel badly for beating him? Should I go beat him now bc he is annoying as shit?

take him to an animal shelter since your retarded cunt is too dumb to take care of a dog

You shouldn't have a dog or a child. You should give both up for adoption immediately.

Post pics of pregnancy tits.

Don't abuse your dog.

>can't look after dog
>is having a baby

Pits are crazy though. You should find another owner. Why risk your child's life around a monster like that?

This jesus fuck you goddamn cancer newfucks dont even know the rules when replying to supposed femanon.

Tits or gtfo

Kill yourself you stupid cunt

give him to a shelter or do a .22 in the back of the head.

Wife and mother here.
My and my husbando had a pit before we got married and it acted the same way for 2 years regardless of how well we treated it. When I got preggers we decided to have him put down, our state doesn't like pits anyway plus he died painlessly.
Oh and to the haters, my kid is a full grade ahead then everyone his age so I'm a good person and parent.

Abort the child, keep the dog

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I replied because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

Kek

OP here. He used to be a well behaved dog. I physically can't handle him bc I'm so pregnant. I think hormones have to so with why I can't stand him. I wonder if he is reacting to my hormones and that's why he is acting out. I don't beat him hard it's smacks on the butt. So many judgemental people. I can't take him to a shelter they will put him down and no kill shelters will just send him to a kill shelter. Craigslist I risk the chance of him being fought.

Oh my, those repeating numbers means you MUST be truth telling!

Get him put down honey.

you're a stupid whore. tits or gtfo

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Thank you for replying honestly. He is acting crazy and it makes me nervous. He sometimes growls. He never had this behavior before. He will not listen to me.

Your kid is a fucking retard and so are you. Dumb cunt.

Are you going to beat your kid for shitting and pissing and making a mess and too much noise? F-you bitch.

lole dum stem faggot plays with plants all day calls himself doing something hahaha

you are beating it, no shit it growls. you are too stupid to be in charge of any other lives

What a tool. Even if half of this is true, you're still a giant piece of shit.

I really don't think smacks on the butt are hurting a 90lb pitbull. And it's only after he growls or shits all over the place. Looking for advice on how to handle to him

fuck y'all motherfuckers

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░ SPOOKY SCARY SKELETON
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░ SEND THIS TO 4 PPL OR SKELETONS WILL SCARE YOU WHILE YOU´RE SLEEPING

I hope you have a miscarriage or your kid is a retard.

/thread

Stupid bitch. You can't handle a dog but you're having a kid. That dog is innocent. Destined to kill your kid.

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)
you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

This

sometimes dogs are just insanely jealous, especially when someone new (bf/gf, child) comes to the pack and threatens their place and takes the leaders attention.

he will not accept his new place with you, give him away (or put him down of you really must)

To be honest, if you couldn't raise a dog properly and train it what does that say about your ability to take care of something else? Dogs reflect their owners. Your kid is going to be the same kind of nightmare as your untrained dog.

That's scoliosis right there

pits are really 'pack hierarchy' driven; its why they attack people so often, they start perceiving themselves as the leader. soon those smacks on the butt will be met with more than growls, like a bit hand, ripped face or half digested baby. pit memes are real youknow

bait and it still made me cringe.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

this

cast him out before he sees your baby as a rival

All the parents I know tend to say the same thing, and all their kids are fucking stupid.

White knight beta faggot has to hit on a girl from /b so he can talk to a girl

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

kek

Damn,u guys are assholes, get rid of dog...gonna make your house smell

thats the squarest man in existence

hi OP here.
so I just got back from the vet and I had an abortion instead.
dog stopped barking and all is well again in life.
thanks anons

I like this chick,crush these mommas boys

Knocked up knockers w/ timestamp or gtfo.

... I just have no idea what to do with him. We have worked with him. Taken him to trainers and classes. He was a very well behaved dog before I got pregnant. I'm worried that he can smell the hormone change and will be jealous of the baby. I'm also afraid that if I take him anywhere he will be put down or fought. I just don't know what to do to make him listen like he used to. My husband work is working 12hrs a day 5 says a week and 10 hrs on Saturday. So it's just me and the dog. He loves the dog. I tried to get rid of him once and it didn't fly with him. But I'm the one who takes care of him.

Stfu you're a newfag we dont care kill the baby
TITS OR GTFO
DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND IF YOU CANT TAKE COMMENT THE LURK AND STOP MAKING THREADS DUMB FUCK

This is what you get for being one of those dumbfucks that thinks animal and human cohabitation is a good idea.

It's also what you get for being one of those dumbfuck dog owners that doesn't train your dog. You're really reaping the benefits of that now.

My brother is one of those dumbfucks. He thinks when the dog jumps onto the furniture that it is "just what dogs do." Yeah. Untrained dogs.

You see the problem is, you have a pitt. They are not clean animals. You should have done a little research on breeds before getting a dog. Now it's your responsibility. You need to work extra hard now that you have a kid too. Never beat an animal, it does not understand things the way we do, so beating does not really "teach" it anything.

Poison it

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

You are EDGY now GTFO

Yeh, well at least I'm not a nigger like you!

no, YOU get the FUCK OUT, BITCH!

racist ableist shitlord. should've known.

You gonna do the same to your kid? Seriously owning a dog says a lot about what type if parent you'll be. If youre losing your patience over a dog imagine whats gonna happen when your screeching wrinkle goblin wont shut the fuck up. How about give the dog to a shelter and get an abortion asap! The kid will have a shitty life either with you or in an orphanage. The best thing to do is to make sure it doesn't have to suffer you or the orphanages. Also kys for being such an uncaring fuck up.

Ohh must have triggered you nigger how cute go die a pit and die in it. Yea EDGY JEW

Drop the dog off at a shelter as a stray, save yourself some trouble. Also, get a fucking job you lazy bitch.

yes yes yes - smash the fuck out of the cunt at every opportunity - what a cunt that dog is

WOW. FUCKING SERIOUSLY? HERE I AM, TRYING TO ENJOY MYSELF ON THE INTERNET WITH FUNNY PICTURES, VIDEOS AND SUCH AFTER A LONG DAY AT WORK AND THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING RESPOND TO ME?
YOU ARE ONE MASSIVE ASSHOLE, AREN'T YOU?

Seriously, just leave me alone. I will not hesitate to call the police. Yes, that's right, the police. I bet you didn't think of that when you left your "trolling" comment, did you now? Not that I'd expect someone of your obviously very low intellect to know the law.

Write here, in 18 U.S. Code § 875 it says this. "Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both". Did you hear that? Imprisoned. You've broken the law, ruined my night and now your life will be ruined.

Hope you enjoy prison you fucking ass, because trust me, I WILL have you reported and justice WILL be served.

I have taken him to trainers and classes. It's new behavior. Also not my dog. It's my husband's. I just have to take care of it now that I'm home all day and he is working extra hours. He was very well behaved at one point. He honestly didn't need a lease for walks. We could take him camping and he would listen. I don't understand where this behavior is coming from. Trainer said dogs react weirdly to owners being pregnant they cab smell the hormonal change and act out. With his behaviors and my impatience from being sooo pregnant. I'm going crazy.

Just coming to the realization that dogs are nothing but four legged hairy noise making shit machines.

Get rid of it.

If you read the rest of my replies you would see that have taken my dog to trainers and classes. I have attempted to work with him. This is new behaviors he has developed that I do not know how to deal with. Nobody works at 9 months pregnant. It's incredibly difficult to deal with such a large dog acting out when it's hard to even move. The trainers say that dogs react to hormones and he knows something is changing in my body. I am worried that this may translate to him being jealous of the baby. If the behavior will continue after birth and I am no longer producing the foreign smell. Thanks for your input keyboard warrior.

Welcome to Sup Forums you must be a newfag

Typical whining cunt...it's not my fault...I'm just all emotional...tits or GTFO!

With all the added pressures I feel like he is just something that causes me stress at this point. I hate feeling that way but he will not behave.

If you can't even take care of a dog and have it listen to you do the child a favour and give it away when it's born cause you'll just fuck that up too

Stale pasta, or actual childish butthurt? I cant tell due to how retarded this rant was. Either way I got a mild chuckle.

Your poor husband, couldn't imagine having to come home to a stupid bitch like you...hope he beats you with a broom handle.

ITT: People who shouldn't have dogs or children and shouldn't be stealing my oxygen.

So how would you handle this situation? After trainers, classes, positive reinforcement and neg? Please enlighten me Master of knowledge and all thing dog.

Give him to a non retarded family. If you weren't such a shit owner you'd have him trained but instead you abuse him since you know if he can't defend himself. I've had quite a few pits and if you treat them well and know wtf you're doing then they're great pets. Dumb bitch.

It's not hard and it's on the butt I just can't bend over to get his attention at this point. But thanks for your opinion.

Bait because dogs are too stupid to figure out cunt is pregnant. Dogs only become a problem once the kid is there.

And if anyone is reading this and ever has a problem with a newborn and a dog just keep in mind that if you don't execute the dog it'll eat your child. That's a non debatable issue.

I think your full of shit about the training..your story quickly changed after all the negative comments..stop trying to make yourself sound better than you actually are.

Tell your faggot husband to take his dog to work with him and deal with it.

70 hours a week is too long to be away from a pittbull.

Hormones? I guess thats the new get out of consequence free card for shitty pet owners. Sounds like you're just a fuck up at raising a dog and don't display dominence and the dog easily senses it. Imagine how shitty of a parent youre gonna make finding every excuse in the book to explain your kids shitty behaviour. I got $50 your kid offs themself during adolescence since they'll be sick of your dumbass and too fucking stupid to know how to runaway since everything always went their way up to that point. Seriously your best option is to give the dog up for adoption and get an abortion retard.

>another dumb bitch that dont know how to handle dogs
you should have put down yourself instead, cunt

If you had read any other posts you would see he was trained and well behaved. That this is new behavior. He has had trainers come to the house and taken classes. I have tried many different things with the dog since I have become pregnant and he is still acting out. There is an obvious problem that I do not know how to fix and the trainers are saying that it is the dog reacting to my hormones and new smell. I'm curious if the dog will return to normal after birth or if this behavior will continue. Thanks for your input though. And a smack on the ads with a broom handle is not going to hurt a 90lb pitbull it's to get his attention since absolutely does not respect or pay attention to me anymore. So if you have advice on how to get him to behave that would be appreciated since you are a pitbull owner. If not then your opinion is not needed. Thanks.

you should kill yourself before giving birth. this is why we hate women

What the fuck is a 9 months pregnant woman doing on Sup Forums? I don't believe a word of it and assume you must just be a very bored and very weird person. Making up stories about beating dogs is weird. You're weird. And if you are actually a pregnant dog beater, please have it adopted because you'll clearly be a shit mother.

THIS!

>Hormones?
>get an abortion retard.

Problem solved.

Anyone wanna go to lunch?

thinly disguised troll shit. 1/10

>he is still acting out
>does not respect or pay attention to me anymore
because you're a shit owner. kys retard

and you're implying just because we're not pit owners we cant tell you're a shitty owner? lmao fucking delusional cunt

You should make a phone call and give him up for adoption. If you can't deal with a pet, you don't keep a pet.

>if you are actually a pregnant dog beater, please
Post tits.

Bought a dog recently and I regret it a lot.

I'm not going to lie I hate the fucking dog at this point. I truly do. I'm sick of cleaning up shit and piss and having him not listen to me. I have tried everything with him bc he uses to be a great dog. No accidents. He never needed a lease before so forgive me for being frustrated with his new behavior. He can't go up for adoption he will be put down. He can't be put on Craigslist he will be fought or used as a bait dog. My sister in law is a dog trainer and seems to think that after the baby is born his behavior will return to normal. I'm not sure. I don't know if I can handle his behavior if it doesn't

So you didn't train him and now you are blaming the dog?

Why do you just keep repeating yourself? STFU!

Your babby's gonna get eaten by that dog.
Post follow up news link OP.

Dog behaviorist here. You are right, he is reacting to hormones. If you care about this dog you need to take him to a behaviorist not a trainer. There is a fix for this. Pit and pit mixes will react one of two ways. They will be antisocial or extremely protective when someone in the house is pregnant. Usually the latter. What he needs is understanding and to learn that this change will be for the better. Right now he may feel rejected and he does sense that you want him gone. He needs to be given attention and made feel like he is part of the family. Most likely a big fuss has been made about the pregnancy and he has been ignored and possibly even pushed out of the way. Pits react emotionally just like people do. The "bad behavior" is him acting out the only way he knows. Owning a pit or pit mix is like having a 3 yr old in your home. Treat him as such and he will come around. My only concern is that you are showing an inability to deal with not just the pressure but the responsibility of owning a dog. Being that he is already your 3yr old I worry about what type of mental state you will be in during child rearing. A child will be much more helpless and will act out much more than your dog will. I'm really not trying to belittle you but you may think about taking a new parent class to help you prepare for the stresses you will soon be facing and please see a dog behaviorist as soon as possible to solve this problem for the sake of your dog and household. And before you think I'm being tactless, remember that's why I work with dogs instead of people. You never have to sugar coat things with dogs. They don't understand lies and sublties.

you have a pit-bull, aka a stubborn and retarded mutt who's the most overrated subspecies on social media.

Why don't you just beat him to death? Then tell your kid they killed something before they were even born. that'd be a great self-esteem boost for them.

abort you dumb whore