My gf says that i don't love her enough to lick her when she is having his period, and that normal men do that

My gf says that i don't love her enough to lick her when she is having his period, and that normal men do that.
In my opinion she is mad, but let'see.
Would you lick a bloody pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Earning Red Wings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hell no!

Did and done. What's the issue?

One. I don't think you have a girlfriend.
Two. It tastes like dirty pennies.

No one wants to lick pussy blood. I'm a girl and I think it's gross. Its one thing to fuck on your period. Most guys won't do that either. But lick? Would she lick your unclean dick? Maybe some people like it. But no. Most people don't. Some people also like feet.

I've fucked a bloody one, never put my mouth on one though. That's just taking it too far

>his period

It's a mega turn on for me idk why.. she fucking hates it but I love that shit.

>the Coagulated blood shits...

She is not normal!

Lol she’s fucking delusional. I’ve had sex while my girl was on her period, but fuck that. If I wanted to bury my face in blood, I’d eat meat fresh off the cow.

>take a cup
>put 100 pennies in it, add a few drops of vinegar
>Bury your face among the coppers

You're a pro pussy eater now.

>I'm a grill btw

Would she suck your cock if it was oozing bloody mush and tissue? I fucking doubt it.

I've done it...keep up near the clit and away from the hole where it gushes from and you're fine.

Nah its gross, i dont even fuck my gf during her period. I assume the reason why guys dislike fucking chicks in her rag is because she cant get pregnant, thus our animal instincts makes us gind it gross so we can find a mate who is able to get pregnant, just a theory, a period theory.

Time to become a man, son.

Focus on the clit, avoid the bleed.

Its no big deal - it is just some blood.

I fuck/eat out my wife all the time when she is bleeding.
It gets messy but I don't care.

you can fuck your chick while she is on the rag, never understood why people didnt do it. just make her clean it up and wipe your dick. fuckin is fuckin bro, and i love to nut

DISGUSTAN!

I've had red beard a few times over the years, it doesn't much bother me but it's not been intentional, just an issue of timing.

It tastes of blood (but I've had plenty of my own blood in my mouth over the decades, from cut hands/fingers) and it's less slippery down there than it usually is, but that's the only practical difference. Everything else is a matter of social conditioning. Since I don't much give a fuck about what people think at the best of times, I'm really not that bothered by period blood. I wouldn't seek it out on a chunky day though.

And there's a steady stream of liquid constantly flowing out and getting everywhere.

Dump your gf.

just like pussyjuice only now you can see it
>"but if i can see it, it's gross!"

Hell ask her if she will eat the shit off you cock?

Hell, yes, earned my "red wings" many, many years ago!
>real men don't care

I know you can, i just coming up with a reason why guys dislike doing it for the most part, i know plenty of guys who got their red wings, but personally find it gross, as does millions of other guys, and im sure most chicks dislike it as well.

Id do anal, but my current gf has a ass built for anal, but refuses to let me in, i think because she worried about getting shit on my dick.

Yeah fucking gross. I dont mind being pissed on, but not period blood.

There is an old Playboy story written by an undercover FBI agent when he was working a biker gang. It's called earning your red wings. They even had a patch for it.

tits or gtfo

unless you're a vampire...

Check and Mate
/thread
>>real men don't care
Real men know when to say no

It is called 'rainbow kiss' and it is a common practice in France. The most common reciprocal thing that you can do to your girlfriend in this case is to cum into syringe, inject contents in your arse and let her lick it out while you are eating her out on period. It is a win-win.

wasted trips
dumb ass newfag

I once...
>horny AF
>gf hornier
>she said that period is over for more than a day
>letsdothisshit.avi
>fingerino
>lickerino (lights off whole time), metallic taste, but who cares.
>fuck like rabbits on rabbit fuck season
>Turn on lights to clean us up
>CSI crime scene mode = ON
never regret

I clean my girl up all of the time. It does make me very sick but I haven't thrown up yet. She's my goddess so I don't mind =3

good shit my dude
but was it cash?

weak

You haven't gotten you red wings yet?

never felt wetter

Focus on clit genius. Stay out of blood.

THIS
your gf is a sick fuck thats most likely having fantasies about fucking niggers also

Fuck no. Put that bitch on an IUD and only worry about that bloody mess 4 times a year.

>hi im girl and i know all !!!11
u cnat have gf xD because im a pussy bitsj dthat thinkgs its grosss xDDDD

Not that one.

my gf had an ablation and no longer has periods. the bonus is that the pussy tastes like candy now too.

not while it's bloody. clean it up first.

but yeah, have plenty. not a great experience but bitches do tend to be massively horny on their periods so there's that.

/thread

just curious, how do you know that it tastes like dirty pennies ?

once i fucked i girl in her period without condom and she asked me to cum in her mouth, when i was about to blast she started sucking my cock instead of waiting with her mouth open
kinda disgusting tbh

>One. I don't think you have a girlfriend.
Ha ha ha!!

Moving on if she made the request consider it and do it for her because thats what she wants .... you have your wants like suck my dick and you love it and want it all the time .... well she wants someone to have at it when she is bleeding ohh well thays life ofc no need telling the whole world about it since it is kinda odd honestly at least for me .... eatimg bloody pussy isnt gping to kill you anyways and even if it does /doesnt matter had sex

She will find someone who willl give her what she wants, so encourage her, satisfy her and have her share her cousins or something with you

literally rancid and decomposing matter, no one in their right mind would lick that unless they specifically had a fetish for it.

>had gf few years ago
>constant blood flow, like a fucking river
>fucked once in the shower
>blood everywhere
>neveragain.png
>new gf now
>not a river, very small amount of blood
>licked her once
>kept my tong on her clit
>no problem but she disliked the idea of me licking her during period
>no licking anymore but we still fuck with a towel over the bed
>best fuck ever because period unlock her super horny mode
Guess it depend on the girl...

>best fuck ever because period unlock her super horny mode
THIS

if you never fucked a menstruating woman, you'll never experience the real hornyness

What? You havent earned your redwings yet?

Some guys do, it has her own term,
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Earning Red Wings

That being said, no I would not go down on a woman while ragging. I would and have had sex with them during it though.

RED WINGS!

I have before but i only focus on the clit. The bloody shit coming out doesnt suit my fancy. Aslong as she isnt dirty else wherr its cool

Period sex can get someone pregnant. One of my friends got pregnant after period sex

Tastes like a rusty coin, but be a fucking man and please your woman.

But every now and then my girl has a wet queef and it smells like roadkill. Is there anyways to make it smell less?

Disgusting

I've fucked my gf on her period. As long as you don't look at the condom afterwards, it's fine. And it's enjoyable for her too. But I'm not eating a bloody pussy. Neither should you. Do normal men eat bloody pussy? No. Just fuck your GF and stay at that

Douches aren't just what people call you.

> (OP)
>Focus on the clit, avoid the bleed.
This guy knows where to stay

Female logic:

1. A woman should never be pressured into a sex act that she doesn't want to do.

2. If a guy don't get head-deep in her blood hole of eternal terrors, he doesn't love her.

>You don't love me enough to...

Dump her and run. Fuck anyone that does this shit to manipulate you into doing things you don't want to, Especially something that foul.

Fuck that disgusting bitch.

>It tastes like dirty pennies.

That's the iron in the blood.

hasn't stopped me before

Just have her rinse it off first. All you gotta do really is hit the clit which is pretty far from the blood cauldron. Worst case scenario you get blood under your fingernails. It really isnt that bad.

Yeah of course helps the pain

>his period
>mad
>but let's see
great post

Be a man and earn this red wings.

smells like iron.

I have a feeling this instance is fake, but this certainly does happen where women think it's no big deal. I've done it but not at all like the picture. Eating out a pussy during a period isn't a big deal, unless it's like that. There is no reason why she shouldn't at least have a fresh tampon in in order to keep any blood away from the lips (and your lips). My ex would do that and I would be fine just doing a ton of clit work which is the main bit anyway.

>iron man
>iron
>blood has iron in it
>iron mad is now period man

You're a fucking idiot. If you're doing it right there's not gonna be any blood in your mouth.

Piss poor pussy licking skills.

>If a guy don't get head-deep in her blood hole of eternal terrors, he doesn't love her.
i think you're falling for a meme bro

hey dumbfuck with an unsatisfied woman, if you are doing it right, you are jamming your tongue straight up inside that pussy and bumping your nose off the clit. you need to learn to eat pussy and you need to look in the mirror when you say " Idiot ". am in going to do that to a bloody pussy = NOPE. to do so would be in line with jamming your tongue into a shit covered asshole.

>when she is having his period

This sums up my opinions on the matter.

I won't even let my boyfriend lick my puss when I'm on the rag.

his period

>lick her when she is having his period
dude wtf
that's gypsy blood magik to keep you around prepare to get cuckled

Only the clit. On top of the pussy, the clit is safe from blood

I don't think most men would nor would most women expect it. Regardless, I have offered knowing she was on hers but I think she herself thought it was kind of gross and didn't want to have me do that. Denied the attempt I can't say what it's like but the problem here is with her. Not for the desire but for the spoiled not-taking no for an answer. Sex is a two person thing, you both have to want to do things. Ask her how'd she feel if you made a big stink about her refusing to bring a second woman in the bed.
Is that a thing? I don't give a fuck about blood I think really. You already are putting your hands and mouth around any area of the body where piss comes out of, who gives a fuck?

"you don't love me enough to.." she's using that shit she's cancer

Redwings are not mandatory.

i have and it was pretty fucking gross, i tried just focusing on the clit and staying away from the hole but the bitch bucked and pretty much dragged it up my face and smeared clumpy blood on my face and into my beard. it tastes super metallic and you have to remember its not just blood but also shedded layers of the vaginal walls and some clots. i mean ill fuck a bitch on her period but not eat it out. i wouldnt ask a chick to suck my dick if it was bleeding.

Fuck no I wouldn't lick it.
We do fuck on her period tho, but that's usually 3 or so days in where she's not bleeding that much anymore

People don't see enough blood anymore in their daily lives. I bet most of you that are revolted would puke up your guts skinning a rabbit, and you probably wouldn't eat the raw liver of a freshly killed animal either.

It's only blood, as long as she's not full on Hep C or AIDS it's all good.

There is no difference between menstrual fluid and shit, they are the same thing, expelled for the same reason.
If you're ok with eating a shitty ass, you should be fine with eating a shitty vagina.

KEK.

Even my gf says it would be mad to do it during period.