How much does this look like?

how much does this look like?

That's a dime bag.

1 pound if u got really big hands
1 gram if they really small

2 grams. maybe 2.5 grams

£10-£20

An 1/8? Is it dense? The stems in the baggie probably make up half about .25 grams of the whole thing.

if you paid more than 20$ for it you got ripped off

Yeah defiantly not an 1/8. Dime bag for sure.

this. i would say 2.3

1/8th of what? A gram?

Yeah I thought there was more. I’m blind as shit without my glasses.

Looks like an 8th to me. £20 worth in UK terms..

Depends how dry it is. If its bone dry then obviously its going to smaller cause weighing less.

Buy a scale. They're inexpensive and will save you from making dumb threads

1/8 of an ounce. 3.5 grams but it's not that much

answer is here

That's scoliosis right there.

Hard to tell. But I hope you don't eyeball weed instead of a using a scale.

Yes I agree

leave it alone dude. it's already dead.

yeah but an 8th should be 3.5g

this is a 20 quid bag though

>dime bag

Fuck off murican, nobody uses your ancient retard system.

Jfc have none of you heard of sarcasm?

2 grams at max

bought it 4 20 bucks

I'd guess probably $20 at most.

2 grams of stems .5 of buds

Looks like 2.5 grams. Did you buy an 8th and get penis fucked? I hate shitty dealers that do that. When I go to buy weed I always bring my scale with me and pop it out in front of them before the transaction after this nigger tried to get me for half a gram. I hate when niggers think white people won't argue back or fight back but goddamn if that little porch monkey was wrong.

Pro tip if you buy from a nigger snd you're a non nigger, they will eventually try to fuck you. If you buy from a white guy that tries to be a nigger hell eventually try to nig you because the niggers he chills with does the same. Find yourself some chill hippies for your weed. They are my favorite and are always dependable.

I love seeing nigger dealers arrested because that's one less nigger trying to shit people or even try to kill people cos they love to push fent pressed heroin to kill a junkie and every junkie in the area flock to him cos they think he got the pure shit. Fuck niggers they need to be gassed and lynched.