Im extremely curious to how anyone above the age of 23 and is still a kissless virgin, has not killed themselves yet...

Im extremely curious to how anyone above the age of 23 and is still a kissless virgin, has not killed themselves yet. What keeps you going?

You literally shouldn't be living if you make it through college a virgin

What keeps me motivated is all my college friends now have kids, and are misrebil. Their gfs that where dtf left them, and are always depressed/ negative constantly. While I have freedom, and go out to meetups to play fighting games with others.

how hard is it to find a woman to date now though?

I try but I'm awkward. I have no problem holding convos, or making them laugh. I just get nervous when it gets serious. This leads to me fucking it up.

oh. i mean as in how the fuck do you find women after college? Do friends at work know some? Bars?

why do people hold this mentality that people should die because they can't have sex?

why are people so hateful? i don't understand.
you hateful people need to be shipped off to Africa or China so you can be taught humility.

I can't understand how dumbfucks having brains the size of nuts can survive.

On weekends our local fgc meets at a bar. We play fighting games, and take a Wii with Mario kart for the chicks at the bar. They can pick up, and play. Lucky enough the bar lets us, and the environment is comfortable enough that women show up.

It's not hate bro it's logic.

Found the virgin.

Not one anymore, but I was KV at 23.

To be honest for 99% of the time I just didn't have the idea of getting with a woman on my mind and didn't put myself out there enough for one to come by and decide I was a good idea. Then an online friend of mine found out I was pretty much untouched, decided that was unacceptable and used "we've known each other for a long time but never physically hung out" as an excuse to come here for a few days and everything kind of happened as a result of it.

its not that people think you should die, its just why would you even want to live by that point? Who would want to grow old and alone, doing nothing but fulfilling some stupid hobby for the next 50 years. And it probably only gets more depressing the older you get.

so basically you're saying Muslims and Africans deserve to live because they can reproduce the most? that's what your logic is saying.

you're an idiot troll faggot small dicked dumb fuck, you know that?

i dunno, Isaac Newton and Alexander Kant did it. maybe we should clone them and ask?

>doing nothing but fulfilling some stupid hobby for the next 50 years
Are you kidding me that sounds great.

>Not uderstanding how life and organisms work.

>Being this niggerly.

same, lost at 15 to a girl I slammed for 6 years after that, I eventually became fat and not-cute enough my sorcery stopped working, after that nothing but pet-fetish girls and boys I pound in the cornhole regardless of gender, like I don't make them wear tail buttplugs because I'm not going to sodomize the fuck out of them

idk am I just a fat bisexual Chad?

Perception is reality and yours is fucked

Sex is an activity, not a lifestyle. The fact you had sex is not a status symbol, because the act of having sex doesn't give you anything, if anything it's really risky, and costs you time and money. Sexual release can be achieved other ways, so the only reason to have sex is if you want to have kids.

Virgin detected. It's not risky if you aren't retarded and assuming you are getting laid you are at least capable of general motor skills and not going full retard in the presence of a woman. The only reason for sex is to reproduce, fucking for fun is just something we do because we are intelligent, like dolphins. If you aren't a human capable of reproducing you really don't have a reason to be here and fail at your purpose to produce more humans

i speak from experience, if you think you are better than someone just because you had sex, you don't deserve to call yourself an intelligent human being.

Though your experience with hand fucking clearly exceeds my own, I will agree there is not much a woman can do that I can't with my hand.

no, you misunderstand, i had sex before, hell i was with a girl for about 4 years, but that's exactly why i say that it's not that great, it cost me more money to get sex from her than it would have if i just hired a hooker, in the end i dumped her because she was too basic. I admire asexuals, because they have the power to focus on what's important, instead of just chasing after pussi. What good is reproducing if the world we leave to our kids will be a dump.

This is a joke