Again..

youtube.com/watch?v=uyKsFVoTbAA

Shit

Rob seems like a cool guy

lol christians still do this kind of shit
>jimmy swaggart
>catholic church
>duggar family
You see the problem isnt just islam. Its relligion.

youtube.com/watch?v=miIkM-OQIAg&t=303s

youtube.com/watch?v=JTeTzx-Y_Ao

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

>80 year old vegetarian
"I'm glad I lived my life painfully eating tasteless trash so I can live 1 year longer in a hospital"

youtube.com/watch?v=z16ToNeUr3I

youtube.com/watch?v=-CVrtPh0SLk

hahhaha cunt

Where's Hitler?

This pic lists what happens, but labels them as problems.

Nowhere in this pic is it stated why or how any of these events are problems.

Beef is more nutritious than potatoes

I’ve figured it out.
It’s running script, spamming all the ylyl threads with art and pro liberal bs.
This goes first so a bunch of people will reply and mask the fact that it’s a bot doing all the posting; mods don’t see anything wrong with the thread unless they check out each image of people are replying to this.
It’s literally an attack from tumblr fags.

I don't get it

Now look up how many rain forests have been destroyed to help vegans eat tofu.

youre right. Time to evolve motherfucker

Perhaps, you're one of many people who asks themselves "Why is there a meme out there portaining to some bitch who we've never met before as a Jewish Queen? Why do we care? Why does anyone care?" or "What is someone trying to accomplish by posting all of these fucking memes on the internet?" And that's a fair question. You have a right to know, but what you don't have a right to do is post onto Sup Forums unless you are 18 years of age.
Perhaps people are dumb and don't read any of the explanations provided to them by the Sup Forums staff or the KnowYourMeme entries. These, of course, are that Jewess Queen is the hottest, sexiest, preppiest, bitchiest, eukaryotic multicellular organism to ever walk the face of the earth and traditional sexual intercourse could never truly consumate one's true and deepest desires for her.

Worst YLYL I've ever seen.

beef is not 100x more nutritious than potatoes

beef isn't even very nutritious

What the fuuuuuck

Seriously. at what point did this board decide that posting funny pictures was a bad thing?

I love how according to this potatoes aren't vegetables

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>potatoes
>potatoes contain a fraction of the nutrition meat contains
>destroying fertile soil on fuckin potatoes

Sounds like you need to get racked in the balls.

edgy redditfag. go back to /r/creepy

>beef
>beef contain a fraction of the nutritions vegetables contain
>destroying fertile soil on fuckin beef

Get help.

Fish.

No land used whatsoever, meaning infinite efficiency. Boom.

Beef contains twice the macronutrients for two hundred times the land, ten thousand times the water, sixty THOUSAND times the greenhouse gas, and twenty times the price.

Go to the store with mommy sometime.

Your chart doesn't cover periods of use and therefore proves nothing. Europe made the same mistake with farming practices, also what is the great potato famine

youtube.com/watch?v=O7KxKPpCn5E
it this the new spicy meme or what

Why isn't it stopped by captcha?

and? The issue we're discussing isn't the morality of eating meat. It's you, or someone else I don't fucking know, running up and down the thread screaming about how it's super practical to be vegan. It is not.

>posts a chart to respond to why potato farming would ruin the land
>>chart doesn't contain potatoes

For what reason? You just justified my arguments that potatoes are a waste of land

>being so retarded you don't know what cows eat
see >being so retarded you don't understand farming

It's cheaper, healthier, and as easy as not eating meat.

It's practical.

This is what happens when you abandon religion, you replace it with all sorts of other crap you push as if it was a religion.

That's an MtF

>lentils
Why don't you quit moving goal posts and prove to me why POTATOS would be better?
It's because you're wrong and you know it