>didn't plan to get a subscription at the time
>listen to ambient in my room over the speaker
>usually play at a relatively high volume
>song is over, ad plays
>BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP
>HONK HONK HONK
>WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO
>GET SPOTIFY PREMIUM AT 10$

Fuck you spotify, I have epilepsy and could have had a seizure. How is that type of shit allowed, what if someone's driving and they hear that shit?

that's why you should pay it.

Or just play your music at a normal volume?

No, they lost any hint of an interest from me. It's either A: They are trying to put people in danger with their advertising. B: They are ignorant about it. Or C: They are attempting to extremely annoy the listener and are deliberately unaware

Either way it's all egregious stuff

/thread

Either way the advertisment would have still had the same effect in completely blowing the music's volume out of the water. And what I mean about "relatively high volume" is that if the setting only goes up to 20, then I'll maybe go to 14 at the most. It's still over speakers and it's ambient to get a full experience. That doesn't excuse for that mode of advertising

>Not despising ((them)) because they killed off the classic web player in an effort to herd the sheeple into their ad-ridden desktop app

Ads didn't seem that bad when I used it before premium but alright...
Have you considered other streaming services?

I will never pay for music streaming.

>not using an adblocker

I use ublock origin and I've never gotten a single ad from Spotify, and I don't pay for premium. I just use the web player and Ublock Origin blocks all of the ads.

Know nothing about that
I'm still looking for other services, but I usually buy physical copies by CD. I want a service I can use while I'm outside, since I don't have a walkman or anything. I'd be willing to buy spotify if they apologised or made a statement about that ad

USE THE SPOTIFY WEB PLAYER WITH A PROPER ADBLOCK YOU DUMB FUCK

>I'd be willing to buy spotify if they apologised or made a statement about that ad
Ok do you have audio of this ad? I feel like you're making it out to be a lot worse than it is.

are you mentally disabled?

Any way, the audio quality is tied to your account type. You're not getting 320 kbps MP3 if you don't have a premium account, even with modded versions of the app. Just use Soulseek and torrents.

Maybe, I hate them and wouldn't feel bad stealing from them. But I'm mostly concerned about getting a stream service on my phone when I go outside or drive. Can you do that with a phone?

certain artists on spotify are subsidized so they come up more frequently on different radio stations and "related artists" sections because of deals they made with the company

Man maybe don't be a cheapskate and pay for it? It's cheaper then having to buy every single song you want to listen to on iTunes for example and for each play the band makes money

I can't find footage of this ad but there are tens of spotify threads commenting on it.

Why?

DOWNLOAD MUSIC AND PUT IT ON YOUR PHONE YOU DUMB FUCK

I HAVE A 120 GB SD CARD WITH 60 GIGS OF MUSIC ON IT, SOME OF IT EVEN IN FLAC

LOL BUT I BET YOU HAVE AN iPLEBPHONE

FUCK OFF NEWFAG

/thread

I don't give a shit about the money, as it's like 33 cents per day. I permanently hate them for their advertising. Read what I actually say. It has nothing to do with money

>there are tens of spotify threads commenting on it.
But none of them claimed the ads were so bad there's potential to cause seizures.

Look I'm not saying I'm 100% siding with him either but you're being a prick dude.

just pirate everything
If you're already buying physical copies then it's not like you need to support the music industry digitally too

Settle the fuck down you autist cunt. You're the one who should get out of my thread. Way to completely dodge my question you mouthbreathing imbecile, god you must be miserable. Fuck me.

you know how to not get ads? Buy premium. the ads aren't even that loud and they would most definitely not cause seizures, don't listen to the music on 100% volume with ear buds next time my dude

>but you're being a prick dude

You're being a fucking dumb retarded cunt.

Either pirate music and put it on your phone or pay for the streaming service. You can use an adblocker if you use spotify web player on a pc.

Or use fucking youtube to stream your shit. If it's not something hugely popular and protective of their IP like the Beatles, then I guarantee you will find full albums of your favorite artists on youtube.

Now fuck off you dumb cunt newfag.

>god you must be miserable
>says the fag who is crying about a spotify ad almost giving him a caesar.

lmfao

>You're being a fucking dumb retarded cunt.
First off: I'm not him
Second: I do pay for premium, I'm just saying you're being needlessly hostile and you're really not proving me wrong in that aspect.

Well they likely don't have a medical issue in which that would be a problem, like me.

Fine, what's the best option in doing so. I don't have an iphone, so that's likely good for me.

>you know how to not get ads? Buy premium
Thanks for clearing that one up.
>the ads aren't even that loud and they would most definitely not cause seizures
For me they definitely can.
>don't listen to the music on 100% volume with ear buds next time my dude
I didn't... it was over speakers which was over the medium volume. Already established this.

Please read the thread

I'm not saying you don't have the medical issue. I;m saying if you're gonna make a claim like "This ad can cause seizures" it'd probably be best for you to show what ad you're talking about

I have an iPhone and I just download everything off of links in the Sup Forums archive and go through iTunes
That's probably the plebbiest way to do it though, most mutants would probably suggest you use soulseek

I never said that it can cause seizures for any person, I said that they could have definitely caused a seizure for me, hence I hold a grudge against them. Don't know where that got confused.

But there is no footage of it, you attempt to find it on spotify itself, or you can read about it by googling "Loud traffic spotify ad" and you'll find multiple people talking about it in various threads.

Oh my god get ublock origin you fucking retard

Can you get soulseek on your phone? I apologise for my lack of knowledge as I'm new on pirating/torrenting

Read the thread please. Fuck me after a while.

No, if you're pirating you have to go through a computer pretty much
If that's not an option then you should pick your poison in terms of streaming services to go through

He doesn't have to read the entire thread you faggot.

It's clear he was strictly replying to the OP (ORIGINAL POST).

Did you get ublock origin yet dumbass?

Don't bother with this one user.

He's clearly a phoneposting pleb, who doesn't have a PC to stream with an adblocker, or to pirate music.

Well he's asking a question that has been addressed multiple times in this thread, I have no energy to answer that retarded question anymore

Pardon me for my ignorance but can you get ublock origin for your phone and use the phone's version of chrome and use the web player on the phone? Instead of getting the app? Or does u-block origin encompass all ads on every app?

You can't use the web player on firefox mobile app, it just asks to install or open the spotify app. I wasn't even on a mobile specific version of the site either. So if it doesn't work on firefox I highly doubt it will work on chrome.

So that's not an option.

What would you recommend as a pirating/torrent program that I could use on my phone?

I do all my pirating/torrenting on my PC because I'm not a phoneposting pleb, so no.

Do that pleb youtube-to-mp3 shit that all the philistines used.

good thread dude, whether you meant it or not

Sorry I go outside and have to do things. So I want to easily listen to music on my phone. I have a computer, and actually buy physical copies of my music.

Could you be anymore worthless? You've added absolutely nothing. Completely worthless.

This thread was a complete disaster in every single aspect. I'm actually amazed how completely useless the Sup Forums community is. There wasn't any meaningful discussion or anything worthwhile that was recommended to me of what I could do instead. Outstanding

Holy fuck you stupid cunt I've offered you MULTIPLE OPTIONS.

1. PAY for premium
2. Pirate on pc, put on phone
3. stream from youtube on phone in browser with adblock
4. download mp3s via youtube-to-mp3

And here's another one you stupid cunt: download rar/zip files and unpack them on your phone and then organize them into their proper folders so they show up in the library of the application you use to play your music

If you have an iPhone, then you're fucked on that option.

Fuck you, you dense cunt. I've given you plenty of options and you've chosen to ignore all of them.

>hurr i go outside and do things

So do I genius, except I'm not a techtard and can prepare for the simple task of playing music on my phone ad free.

>I'm actually amazed how completely useless the Sup Forums community is

Thanks for 100% confirming that you're a newfag from reddit.

We're all laughing at you. We've given you multiple options, and you've ignored all of them. You a useless tool who can't even figure out a way to play music ad free via a mobile phone.

Get

>pay for premium
Already addressed why I wont do that
>pirate on pc, put on phone
Already talked about that, how can you do that and tell me what you do to achieve that.
>stream from youtube on phone in browser with adblock
Again, what can you do to go through with that? Is it going to be shitty audio quality?

Instead of sperging out, how about you give me meaningful advice on what I can do. Is this how you act in real life? I feel bad for everyone who knows you

imagine being so poor that you can't afford 10 dollars per month

Read the fucking thread please

Fuck off phonefag, I do the same thing with an MP3 player

Apple sucks dick in general but iTunes + iPod is the way to go when it comes to music (LOCAL ONLY, ITUNES STORE CAN SUCK A DICK)

People did give you advice, but you keep shooting it down.
Also
>Expecting a company to apologize to you specifically because of an ad.
Jesus Christ, grow up.

>shilling for Spotify

>we've given you multiple options
Yeah and they've all been non options or extremely vague recommendations.
>using newfag as an insult as if that makes you feel superior
You're really convincing me here

>Already talked about that, how can you do that and tell me what you do to achieve that.

Holy fuck, are you just underage or seriously retarded? I'm not going to walk you through pirating music and putting it on your phone. It's a simple fucking process and you should know how to do it already if you're browsing a board like this.

>Again, what can you do to go through with that? Is it going to be shitty audio quality?

Do I really need to explain how you open up a browser and go to youtube and play a song/album on your phone for you? Or is installing the adblock extension the problem for you? Either way, you're fucking retarded. Google this shit. We've given you options, now go off on your own and explore those options. We're not going to spoon-feed you ever little fucking detail like a baby.

The audio quality on youtube is usually fine. If you're some pretentious only FLACfag, then I guess it's not for you, but once again, that's just you ignoring the options we've given you.

You're clearly too picky or too retarded to accomplish the menial task of listening to music on your phone ad free, which most of us learned by the time we were 12-14.

I've given you plenty of meaningful advice and you chose to ignore it, or pester me with explaining how to do things literally step by step.

Fuck you, get out and go back to plebbit.

Lol what the fuck are you talking about? I primarily browse and post here via a pc. Why the fuck would I carry around an mp3 player when my phone can do literally everything an mp3 player can do and more.

>iTunes+iPod is the way to go when it comes to music

Holy shit lmao, you're the biggest pleb in the thread, congratz!

>people did give you advice
They've told me to pirate the music, and I've been asking for their best recommendation of what torrent/pirate service I could use and put that on my phone (not an iphone). I've only been recommended soulseek and apparently you can't get that on a phone, so I'm still asking for other options. Sorry for being an uneducated barbarian for not knowing the top of the line pirating services, hence I'm asking people what to use. That or "youtube to mp3" and I have skepticism over the audio quality, hence why I'm asking about that too.

About the ad thing, I think it's genuinely wrong and dangerous for any company to have those ads. Not because of seizures but there are multiple scenarios where that could lead to bad situations. Sorry for wanting companies to show remorse after they've done wrong things. I don't want them to specifically apologise to me. Jesus Christ.

where u dl music from tho, all the sites ive used are gone

Your phone also weighs five fucking ounces, have fun with your shitty uncomfortable workout band

Thanks roocase

>torrents

Rutracker or KAT, not even going to bother mentioning private trackers because you're not welcome there.

>for zips/rars

Use the Sup Forums archive. Download the album you want through your phone browser while on the site. Unpack the files. Put the files in their appropriate folders for the application you use to play your music. Pretty sure I already fucking explained this. How is this not enough information to get started?

I just asked you what's the best pirating service you recommend and if you can do it on a phone. I never asked you for the entire process. It's like if you told me to have pizza, and I asked which place you recommend, then you sperg out and say "whatdayamean what pizza place you should eat? What are you a fucking retard?" Thanks for your insight, I bet you're levitating over the rest of us because of your superior knowledge. Outstanding.

Again sorry for asking what specific app that people use to download music directly off of youtube. Sorry for having skepticism over the audio quality of a free youtube to m3p player. Maybe I'll explore it, I never asked for the entire process. Sorry for instigating the pea-sized section of your brain that recoils at the premise of any normal human interaction. I'll light myself on fire because you're clearly the Jesus Christ of techeroni knowledge and I'm a fucking rodent. Congratulations.

Mainly private trackers, but for you:

rutracker.org

kickass.cd

what.cd alternatives?

Just buy premium you pussy

People who pirate are such scum.

Thanks. You never explained this by the way of downloading it through the web browser, I never knew you could do that. But I appreciate it anyway

Gargle my balls

See that was my preconception going in, but that's a whole different can of worms. It's good to know that's at least an option

I've already told you one of the best "pirating service" is the Sup Forums archive. Search for the album you want with mega or mediafire and you will find your archived file in a rar or zip. Unpack the file on your phone and put the mp3s into their proper folders.

I don't torrent on my phone, because I have a pc, so idk what you can do about that, but i'm sure there's a way, if you'd just google it i bet you'll find an answer with a nice hand-holding guide to walk you through the oh so difficult process.

And it's not a specific app people use to download music off youtube. It's a website and it rips the music from the video.

Read the beginning of my post... I already mentioned it. It wasn't a torrenting service, it's the Sup Forums archive. That's your best bet for quality mp3s at v0 or 320, or sometimes even FLAC.

"Pirating" music via trackers and archives isn't hardly any different than streaming. We all know Spotify pays shit. If I pirate an album and love it, I almost always go out and buy a physical copy of the album. If I pirate an album and don't care for it, then boohoo, someone else eventually will, and will do exactly what I do: buy a physical copy.

Paying for digital music is retarded.

Have you asked for an apology?

Thank you scum fuck

>t. RIAA shill

blow me fag

The RIAA stopped suing individual users almost a decade ago. Nice try though.

Well I already know about Sup Forums archives, it was either you or someone else. So thanks.

>i don't torrent on my phone, because I have a pc, so idk what you can do about that, but i'm sure there's a way, if you'd just google it i bet you'll find an answer with a nice hand-holding guide to walk you through the oh so difficult process.

Thanks for telling me that a process that you don't know how to do is incredibly easy.

>It's a website and it rips the music from the video

Great thanks

You're a pussy

>Thanks for telling me that a process that you don't know how to do is incredibly easy.

I guarantee you it is if you take about an hour out of your day to learn what to do. Thanks for completely disregarding my suggestion once again, just because I don't personally use it. Wouldn't you rather have more options to choose from? Cunt.

Why do so many artists agree to be on spotify if it doesn't pay well? Doesn't it depend on the collective plays for how much they get paid?

No

Why would I study when I can just cheat off my neighbor? No one knows.

Why would I not sneak in to a movie when there are rows of empty seats?

Why would I not sneak into a show? Im still buying their expensive Pabst

>Again, what can you do to go through with that? Is it going to be shitty audio quality?

I'd wager that probably because it's the most popular streaming service if you don't count youtube.

I use this app on my phone. I'd tell you more, but you'd probably be too retarded to use it

I am "regarding" your suggestion, you told me to do it in such a shitty way that it makes me want to stop people on the street and tell people not to do it. The way you speak makes me want to commit crimes against humanity. It's amazing how so many atoms in your brain agreed to collectively be the most insufferable person to talk to, it's incredible.

I don't care

Why did you type out a post describing yourself? Back to you go

Quality insult

That's not what you said here:
>Again sorry for asking what specific app that people use to download music directly off of youtube.

Why would I apply for citizenship when I can just jump over the wall?

>i know what you are but what am i

Sweet method of talking shit. I'm impressed honestly.

Lol you keep acting like I'm such a deplorable human being just because I call you a cunt every other post. I'm one of the few people in this thread actually trying to help you.

I'm sorry the way I explained my suggestions wasn't up to your reddit gold standards. Perhaps you should leave, because you clearly don't belong here. If you think I'm an awful human being, then you obviously haven't been on this board (or even the website as a whole) for longer than a week.

Here's some very old and wise advice: lurk moar newfag.

I've lost all interest at this point. It doesn't matter to me anymore, I'd rather chop my dick off and play jock jams with a smart car sized boom box than use a youtube to mp3 at this point.

Holy SHIT you're a profound asshole. Actually, it might be unfair to call you an asshole since you might actually be a literal child. You're asking for advice then bitching and whining when the advice offered is, for whatever reason, unsatisfactory to your arbitrary standards.
Look. Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're literally like 10. Here's what I do. Do you have your pc? Good. Turb it on. First, download utorrent. Second, go on the pirate bay. Third, search the artist/band/album/song you want. 4th, click "get this torrent". 5th, allow the torrent to download. 6th, when finished downloading, move the album/etc from your computer to your phone. Was that simple enough, champ?

I don't care, shut up

Youtube-to-mp3 was a last resort option I recommended to you. I don't blame you if you don't want to use it, but it was another option nonetheless. And in this case, more options is always better.

Let me make this clear. Your best two options are: Pay for Spotify premium if you want to use it on mobile with no ads, or use the Sup Forums archive to search for albums you want and download them on your phone.

We're almost 100 posts in, I doubt you're going to get any better advice than that, since you're restricted to streaming and downloading music only on a phone.

Or, you know you could always download an adblock extension for your phone browser and then open up youtube in said browser and listen to music that way. There are full albums on youtube and you can make your own playlists.

You've been given plenty of advice and options. Now go and find out what's best for you.

Shut up

This is what OP has devolved into lmao.

WOW. I hope you disregard all of the quality advice we've given you and you continue to wallow in misery without the beauty of ad free music on the go.

Enjoy!

>gives you step by step instructions after you bitch and moan
>I don't care, shut up
This is either a bait thread or you're real fucking cunt. It's actually hilarious at this point.

He can't do that lol, because he's a phoneposting pleb. He needs an option where he can either stream ad free on his phone or download music on his phone to play on his phone's music application. All of which has been suggested, explained, and ignored.

What a guy!