Why are Saudi Arabians being so nice to Trump?

Why are Saudi Arabians being so nice to Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHFaErptzbM
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/560839957426999297
youtube.com/watch?v=QRcgfqaxH4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shared values

Nothing they do will make us take refugees, it doesn't matter how nice they are or how good they dance.
youtube.com/watch?v=VHFaErptzbM

this isnt new

They were nice to both Bush and Obama.

Trump is muslim. Obama was muslim too.

This
Saudi's suck up to whoever the US president is because they know where their bread is buttered

They were mean to Obama, they made his wife wear a hijab lol.

Saudis are crypto-jews

>fat american spurdo with jew and saudi raghead.jpg

>Trump is muslim.
Delete this, Trump is Christian.

>they know where their bread is buttered
We don't offering them anything but weapons, they could get that anywhere.

Why dont they fight their wars with Kabbalah?

Their way of buying Trump

Russians did it the easy (smart) way by filming the pee video, Saudis can only into buying their way out

>dossier beliver
t; Shillary support

>t. Trumptard

t; his candidate lost the election and didnt get a heartwarming reception in Saudi Arabia

What makes you think the Saudis give a shit about what becomes of refugees? They're currently starving and bombing Yemen to death with our weapons and intelligence. They don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves.

Like the German said, it makes sense that the Saudis like us: we share with them the values of obesity, unwarranted arrogance, and committing genocide.

I supported neither tbqh
Why is it hard for you to believe that the Saudis are doing a favor for Trump by announcing these 350 billion $$$ deals? Money is the best distraction for what he is facing back home right now

>What makes you think the Saudis give a shit about what becomes of refugees?
They want them in the US to force Islam upon us.

Its not hard to comprehend, the weapons deals was 2nd on their list. No doubt.

>Why is it hard for you to believe that the Saudis are doing a favor for Trump by announcing these 350 billion $$$ deals?
I didnt say it wasnt.

You may also add hypercapitalism and materialism desu

>We don't offering them anything but weapons, they could get that anywhere.
Yeah but it isn't weapons they want, it's to be in America's good graces. They know that if it came down to it a good part of US policymakers would just wipe them out and regime change them over night Desert Storm style.

>it came down to it a good part of US policymakers would just wipe them out and regime change them over night
Saudi Royal family is placed by God though, isn't that what people are there believe? Could the US really usurp that?

No, they didn't. Michelle didn't wear it and Trump even criticised her for it on twitter.

He owns them money. He also feel on his element surrounded by other pussy grabbers

>Michelle didn't wear it
Yes she did.

>He owns them money.
Then why are they being so nice? When someone owes you money you're supposed to be firm and serious with them.

Not dancing around and grabbing pussy.

they're smart

They aren't going to bite the hand that feeds them

I want an arabic bf

You can easily influence Trump with flattery. Shinzo Abe, Japanese PM, did it immediately after an election.

Saudis are also hoping that Trump will scrap the Iranian deal since Iran is a bulwark of Shi'a Islam and nemesis of Saudis. They hate the idea of American-Iranian rapprochement.

>Saudis are also hoping that Trump will scrap the Iranian deal
So are Americans, that was an obvious backstab by outgoing Obama.

Trump have business with them, and now he is president they can make more deals, which means more money.

Fine, here you go, you dumb fuckwit. Is it "enuf"?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/560839957426999297

Trump isn't running his business anymore, hes running the country.

In my opinion 300 billion arms deal is a huge lose on Saudi side of agreement.

I didnt say Trump was critical, I said Michelle Obama wore the hijab.

She was in Saudi Arabia more than once, you know.

Holy fuck he behaves like such a cuck when there is money on the table, I mean, it is not surprising but yeah

big oil and a failed """entrepreneur"""
mischievous cunts flock together

Money.

Funny how US will supply them with millions of mlitary equipment just to be blown by Houthis.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRcgfqaxH4o

They pretty much know he is a scummy business man so they are sure they can bought him and influence him for a few million dollars

>a failed """entrepreneur"""
>a scummy business man
He's literally the President of the United States, stay mad and jelly.

you're a fucking retard haha

Do you get paid for this?

>I-I hate m-muslims I swear
>D-don't in-insult them, please

>The don is actually the cuck

>a scummy business man
>He's literally the President of the United States

Ahhh yes, those two things are totally mutually exclusive

>those two things are totally mutually exclusive
>so they are sure they can bought him and influence him for a few million dollars
He's the President of the United States.

He doesn't need their money, albeit not now or in the next century.

Stay jelly.

>mfw watching the mainstream meteor desperately try to claim that a curtsy is a bow

Ivanka seems like a creep trying to casually engage the king with her calculeted monotone sweet talk. And he looks horrible, and as if he were melting out of sheer boredom.

you don't need to be paid to spot retarded bullshit

but you do need to be paid to make it up and an idiot to believe it

and the clinton campaign/DNC paid very well to push that narrative

>Saudi Royal family is placed by God though, isn't that what people are there believe? Could the US really usurp that?
The people there ARE the Saudis, user. Their slave labour class has no love for them

Kushner is there too. O.o

That's so fucking creepy. They are like self-crowned royals.

>Ivanka seems like a creep trying to casually engage the king with her calculeted monotone sweet talk
Its true. Shes like a robot.

>The people there ARE the Saudis
Isn't Saud the name of the family? They are all arabs to me.

>Kushner is there too.
Of course, they are a family.