youtube.com/watch?v=Hc7jpbL6JiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you even moisturize bro?

grow foreskin

when you dry fap. I do it too.

Circumcised wee wees are fucking disgusting

darude- sandstorm

Theres no cure for circumcision!
Youre doomed to be a dry dick jew cuck for life bro.

Cut it off.

Jerk off with lotion

It's dry skin. Drink more water you dehydrated fuck, and stop being so paranoid.

I have foreskin and this can happen when I fap way too much. Looks kinda like OP pic has foreskin. It can go below the glans when erect.

OP Here, i'm uncircumcised, is it dry skin? i thought it was some kind of infection and i didnt have sex because of it

Quit jerking it with shampoo/body wash. Use lotion like a normal dysfunctional male.

Drink Gatorade and stop touching it so much. Five days of dickrest is all you need.

Im uncircumcised like you that only build up If you fap a lot and don't clean under your foreskin

Treatment: A double dose of personal hygiene.

1. Buy acetone
2. Proceed to wash exceeding white stains with it.
3.????
4.Profit.

>Click here
shit is drying out due to the alcohol in lotions etc. fap dry or with spit

This started happening to me when I jerked it in the shower with Shampoo. If you wash your dick with Shampoo or jerk it with Shampoo, stop it. Clean yourself with soap and use lotion to masturbate. Also, if you dry masturbate, this can happen too.

Build a time machine and stop your parents from mutilating your penis.

I have a great suggestion Im surprised more people to talk about: Coconut oil. amazing lube, smells good, moisturizes. What more could you want?

get your foreskin back

lotions, soaps, spit, etc don't moisturize you dick well at all. use natural oil like coconut

Dry skin.
Avoid perfumed soaps and shampoos.
Do not spit on it - you could yourself herpes that way.
Do buy a jar of 'Silcocks Base' cream and use it in place of soap when showering. It is perfume free and will moisturize, its only a couple of bucks in any pharmacy or online.

put your dick in a fish pool like this youtube.com/watch?v=Hc7jpbL6JiY

Hulk smash it.

enjoy your cheese