Friendly reminder that lots of Russian Women are facing domestic violence...

Friendly reminder that lots of Russian Women are facing domestic violence, getting cheated on and live under horrible conditions and you could have saved their lives from it by marrying one.

women are not important desu

WRONG!

aside from the slightly hooded eyes that guy could easily be any other english lad from around the estate mush

3d women*

Well, your men and women are equally ugly and pathetic. Nobody cares about your slags.

this is why you are virgin

>your men and women
>your slags.
im not fully English

This is why you are still a kissless virgin.

Yeah, u just using english proxy :P

Every man needs a life partner, and it is important to find a non-spoiled decent one. Calling me names won't change that fact. You are either a MGTOW loser or a basement dweller never had luck with women and turned your anger to hate towards woman.

Im neither, woman wont fix your shitty life

Separate things won't make your life good as a whole. You can only achieve happiness by getting collection of different things. And well established family life is an important part of that success.

They would receive literally the same treatment from me, so I don't think I'm their white knight.

you will stay virgin your whole life, you are putting women on pedestal, pathethic cuck

Why would I want to save anyone from anything?

This. I want to kick Russian women in the face too!

I like him a lot but his analysis of modern leftism is absolutely terrible.

I tried to, but she didn't want to leave russia, and I didn't want to live in russia.

In hindsight, I would have hated it. I hate cold after all.

I am married, you mentally retard. You should go and post on Sup Forums, it would be more fitting for your level.

Which analysis did you find horrible specifically? I find him rational except his views on religion.

When he talks about modern leftism. He thinks it's so ebil gommie propaganda not just insane people and humanitarian era they using in their own advantage

>you mentally retard

subhuman ape, you will be mediocre forever

I can't, they're homophobes, and even if they weren't, I want to have babies anyway and I can't do that the normal way with another woman.

I shall save thousands sny states in us that allow unlimited divorces and ir marriages?

Well I didn't watch his videos on that, I couldn't give a less fuck about political struggles of North Americans. But as a psychologist he has really good analyses.

Yeah, he is extremely good phycologist.