Damn Sup Forums Vice is really speaking the truth

Damn Sup Forums Vice is really speaking the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtM_5xC9fvk
twitter.com/HarrietSalem/status/735180870244438016
youtube.com/watch?v=OuHi0LQnfW0
philly.com/philly/blogs/attytood/The-mass-shootings-that-America-forgot.html
mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2015/06/police_chief_on_mass_shooting.html
m.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data
newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yeah, I bet they are..

they have to put up with everyone else's shit

This article is woke but fuck Vice

and who is responsible for the most gun crimes overall?
When a nigger does a mass shooting its called 'gang related'.

Liberal parents who put their boys on meds at 12 rather than letting them be boys

> Is woke

It's only a mass shooting if whites get shot so they aren't wrong
Doesn't make whites more likely to go on a spree though, it's just that ghetto chimpouts are not considered a part of the equation

>White males the most privileged class

Apparently race is a class now?

Rammstein is hell of a drug

tally up the black shootings and you get a higher number.
nigs have a shit kd but there are a fuck ton of them shooting

>so why are they the ones who snap

Well golly gee fucking willikers, I cant imagine its the fact that they're demonized at every turn in these modern times. Sure there's a few genuine nutcases in there but I'd maybe want to go on a spree too if I was told to apologize for something that happened hundreds of years ago every other day.

When are they going to stop with the bogus statistics?

>is woke

it's true. only whites can do a mass shooting because when blacks do it they don't talk about it on the news because nobody cares.

hello coon. ready for the new Roots remake with 100% more nigger lies?

reminder that he only shot black people to get more media attention.

he literally lived with a black guy and was planning to shoot up a college before he found out a racist angle would get him more media attention.
youtube.com/watch?v=OtM_5xC9fvk

also blacks and white have a proportional rate of mass shootings

asians have double their proportion and latinos have almost none.

Marxist slip of the tongue

>100% of terrorists in France in three years of attacks are muslims
>not all muslim
>look at dylan roof
>only white !

I tell you why. Lack of sexual activity. Its not like they are handsome people.

Even the older ones like the .44 killer and the zodiac often targeted couples for a reason. Think of that.../r9k/ has a bigger historical body count that you could possible imagine.

>and I speak against myself as well

>Time for the daily black lives lost to gang warfare, James, what's the number today?
>78 killed today
>Oh, 78? That's a lot less than yesterday
>Wait...wait..This just in, there was a school shooting today, 4 dead and 10 injured. The shooter was white
>This is serious guys, what can we do if we are under constant danger like this!

they count all the white anarchists and animal rights activists that deface property in Europe as "terrorists" to bump up white numbers.

all the gang murders in chicago, new orleans, baltimore, and detroit don't count you fucking white male racists.

Mass shooters are basically a 1:1 ratio for racial demographics.

Also, niggers only attack in groups. Im not shure about the asians.

/thread

Bullets cost money, holmes.

Could it possibly be because they flat out ignore the daily mass shootings by blacks since the media loves to pretend black gangs just don't exist?

does the article mention san bernadino, fort hood etc?
it seems that muslims are doing more mass shootings in the usa now
in a way i guess that shows that they are integrating with american society

Most mass shooters are white in the US because mist people in the US are white and, unlike almost all other crime, this particular class of violence is carried out by people of different races in almost exact purportion to to their share of the population.

I suspect it's because walking into a crowded place and randomly opening fire on strangers is simply a crazy thing to do and so this sort of event is driven mainly by mental illness which is pretty evenly distributed across racial lines rather than by whatever race-specific factors drive black criminality to dizzying heights in every other case..

>We the media only show this group doing bad things but now let us tell you why this group does the most bad things
Meanwhile one group in America commits 55% of the murders, a group of 14%.

5% asian !

Wow, it's a big number

>16,000 murders a year in the United States
>like 12 people killed by terrorists
>like 100 people killed in "mass shootings"

oh no, we need to do something about terrorism and mass shootings!!!

>asians have double their proportion

So where does Elliot Rodger fit in?

because White people are cucked and coerced so much they snap.

Black people fight, do drugs, have sex, claim welfare, their lives are more chilled

AN ABSOLUTE EPIDEMIC OF WHITE VIOLENCE

>Dylann Roof
>Klebold
>Adam Lanza
>James Holmes

Where is this privilege? They are virgins and autists.
Vice is literally making up shit.

Well maybe, just maybe, young white males are actually an oppressed class compared to young women or young niggers. Fancy that, huh?
Fucking faggots.

Captcha: Select all the juice.
:^)

Mixed

>whatever race-specific factors drive black criminality to dizzying heights in every other case..

TBD?

>Marxian slip

Vice is going from strength to strength with this kind of mentality!

twitter.com/HarrietSalem/status/735180870244438016

Oh wait.

fpbp

It's ironic you idiot

the afterlife?

You know, im really starting to get tired of this whole "white male privilege" thing.
>Be me
>Le 18 years old
>Working at shitty panera bread to scrape together enough money to afford a decent education
>Advanced level in History
>Planning on becoming a History Major
>At work, doing dishes for 7 hours straight
>Manager is a coalburning slut who flirts with nig employee
>Nig is supposed to be running food out to people
>Instead of doing his job, the nig is sitting in the back playing on his phone
>Manager tells me to run food for the nig since he's "busy" on his phone
>Pronounce a black womans name wrong
>She calls me a racist, tells my manager
>Manager tells me racism is not tolerated and literally screams at me for pronouncing a name wrong
>Go back to doing the dishes, half hour later nig is still on his phone
>Manager politely tells him to go back to work
>He calls the manager a "white bitch" and gets fired
>Probably blaming his problems on white people now.
I work my ass off and pronounce somebodies name wrong and i get yelled at, nig calls manager a white bitch and refuses to do work and gets politely told to leave the job..

Society seems to hate white males. They're the invisible people who keep your society running. They maintain your sewers, they take your garbage, and these SJWs just spit on them.

>mass shootings are primarily committed by white males
Syria and Iraq and Yemen and Sudan want a word.

Why do mass shooters always lash out on weak innocent bystanders? Why can't they go on a rampage against druglords, corrupt politicians or cancer of society instead?

>research shows

im waiting for a source

Not in any girls, let me tell you.

most mass shooters are actually black. Also non-whites are often written up as white in crime statistics.

Dylann Roof literally slept on the floor of a trailer with 5 other people who weren't his family. So privileged.

B T F O
T
F
O

Their aim is to punish people/society/get attention not to make the world a better place

you still have your job man, at your age I'd be happy with that.

>>Be me
>>Le
No, you're definitely underage. Stop posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=OuHi0LQnfW0

My guess is that they're guys who are SUPPOSED to have the easiest life (ie, "white male"), but aren't actually getting the things they want, which seems to do a number on their psyche.

They're not getting the cars, girls, money, or whatever that their peers are, even though it seems to come so easy to others in their same "bracket." This causes them to snap.

No, i turned 18 on March 5th.

>is woke

Because yelling at a nigger literally gets you killed. You aren't seeing that you got to keep your job and the nigger didn't.

>Where are the Hispanics?
Reported as white.

This. People who want to make the better place tend to find ways that don't involve the end of their life.

It should be noted that browns like Mestizos and Arabs are counted as "white" in most government statistics. (See:Fort Hood Shooter)

Every race snaps but only whites and asians go for high scores and style points.

I remember that the very same week that Dylan Roof shot up the church there were TWO mass shootings by black shooters - one in Philly and one in Detroit.

Each had more victims, yet neither made any serious news.

The same fucking week as Roof. More victims. Blacks shooters.

philly.com/philly/blogs/attytood/The-mass-shootings-that-America-forgot.html

mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2015/06/police_chief_on_mass_shooting.html

All these shooters snap because they aren't getting laid

All of them

doesn't that guy do pretentious reviews of metal albums on youtube?

Good points

who knows what they really are

Pumped up kicks guy had a gf as hard as that is to believe

>Native Nazi

That Injun was bad ass. He was fed up with the encroaching nigger culture on the Reservation.

m.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data

Facts vs memes

>Le 18 years old
>Le

This

Find me one mass shooter that was getting regular poon at the time they became a shooter.

It's probably genetics, but tossing that red pill out there is going to end the discussion right then outside shitlord circles. Counterproductive.

Hey Dorner dindu nuffin

Vice is run by rich jew sjw-sympathizers who pay their staff shit and just laid off 20 ppl to avoid bankruptcy

THATS the only truth you need to know abt vice

They split up 2 weeks before the shooting. Amazing what being deprived for a mere fortnight can do to some guys.

>is woke

Society doesnt hate whites. A vocal minority is trying to make you think otherwise. They wont shut up until they get what they want (emotional satisfaction, praise, etc). Don't believe for a second that society agreed white people are bad, because it's all bullshit. It's a small group who spread their shit because their too insecure and unhappy with their own faults. Fuck the radical left. They're all ignorant, uneducated retards who let the media profit from their divisive, fear spreading propaganda. Don't you dare ever let them convince you they're fighting for justice, because it isn't justice. It's pettiness and bias that festered until it popped because their little heads cannot fathom other people don't agree with them. So they can go fuck thenselves. Just keep on being you and do what you can for your society because God only knows these ignorant bastards aren't helping.

>Le 18 years old
>Le
Fuck off to leddit, faggot.

>Hey guys, Christany Merctano here.

>le
Don't ever post again

Don't be too rational user it might hurt some folks feelings

>is woke

>only 2013

Oy

I just scrolled through all their shit and didn't find this post

Let's have a look at how many whites are killed by blacks in the USA.

newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

That's because he was too busy playing Xbox

They're obviously getting desperate since they are a failing business. Nothing to see here.

DYLAN ROOF IS A HERO