BLM INTERRUPTS MILO (again)

How is Sup Forums not going crazy on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSwB5FM9TEc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Kma8ZgqFY
blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

happened last night

we are recovering to prepare for the chimpouts in California now

There were like a dozen threads last night, where were you?

Because WE won in this situation.
The more videos we catch of these retards, the more people convert to our side.
It's been Milo's strategy for ages because it works.

What do you want us to do? Nigs gotta Nog that's all there is to it.

Another community organizer lol. Niggers are so pathetic. It would be hilarious if we didn't have to live around them

Because pol is full of pussies. They proved that yesterday, in spades.

give that man some watermelon and fried chicken

LOL

They are living stereotypes.

>blm doing what niggers do and chimping out

Hol up
Dis suppose b news?

>How is Sup Forums not going crazy on this?
Because, Milo, you talk about this place and use our memes without permission

Related video of numales getting btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=MSwB5FM9TEc

No one gives a fuck about a couple baboons chimping out... they are doing god's work... cementing everyones opinions of their shit mindset

ooga oog nooga booga rooga

Does this mean that Milo is the gay republican Jesus?

Didn't know you needed permission to use memes. Here you can have this back I guess.

Anyone got links to their twitters or something? Fill me in

Thanks
>75090099
>0099
>double dubs
good double doubles

Pretty much this. The more and more they kick and scream the dumber they look and people are starting to notice.

So the President apparently didn't apologize to Milo and instead trashed talked him for what he stood for? What a fucking moron.

ooga booga muh 700 trillion in reperations bix nood we wuz kangz muffuaaaaaga brap brap

nobody gives a fuck about this fag

just watched it and I have to say milo brought the banter pretty well

He's one of the only people that have the balls to go to college campuses aka marxist HQ and do this. I don't agree with his coal burning but give the man some credit. Most of us just sit behind user boards and do nothing

unreal that they extorted thousands of dollars for security so that they could stand down and do nothing, and what was up with the police? Private property laws dont exist in Chicago anymore, the blacks just rule and can do whatever they want I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Kma8ZgqFY

Why are niggers stupid?

They've gone full blown ultra marxist SJW

Just read some of the shit in their mission statement

blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

>We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially “our” children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.

>We are committed to fostering a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking or, rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual unless s/he or they disclose otherwise.

>We are committed to embracing and making space for trans brothers and sisters to participate and lead. We are committed to being self-reflexive and doing the work required to dismantle cis-gender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence

>We are committed to dismantling the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” that require them to mother in private even as they participate in justice work.

He has more balls that a majority of the people on Sup Forums
We literally wouldn't give a shit about him if there was a straight guy doing what he did.

We did last night faggot.

Stop shilling for Milo

MUH POOR FUCKING SIDES!

in their original mission statement from an earlier version of the site they demanded that tresspassing be made legal and that police should be abolished so that more could be spent on welfare instead

blm is just a bunch of soros paid black supremacist marxist niggers/criminals

I don't know how well this shit will work with the mainstream voter, but it did with me: I'm a lolbertarian hippy and even I was fucking livid with what was going on yesterday. I got to watch the whole thing live and it made me a fucking racist.
That's how much BLM fucked up yesterday. Fuck those piece of shit niggers.

Kati a qt tho

It's strange how America fought Vietnam and the Cold War to stop the spread of communism but allows its own citizens to spread within its own country

At the very end some guy goes "Milo just sucked my dick"

So, anyway, what is there to do?

Breitbart will probably push a suit with DePaul. DePaul and the club already gave their statements. The security company was hired by DePaul with the clubs money; it's "Allied Barton" security.

>You know, I worked out why there's so many black girls here. I think it's because I fucked their brothers.
the absolute fucking madman

Also, that math major