Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Taylor Swift standing there
Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/49216-introducing-the-cow-fetish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell her that she should really learn to have some respect for private property. And teach her that what she is doing is wrong and illegal that you can't just walk into someone's house.

Kill it like the rest

Make several steps to rotate my body about 360° and start walking away

Go back to math class kid. You'd walk into her again you dumbass.....

Roll quads on Sup Forums then shoot her

>360 degrees and walk away
Fucking moron

rape that narcisisstic cunt and gtfo

spottet the nrwfag

I would ask her to give me my first kiss

smell her hair

Okay....take my cat.

He's really starting to be an asshole now.

As usual, give her a kiss and ask how her day was.

"I chose to live as a gay man"

Beg for money.

I'll help

Impress her with some repeating digits

Basically just call her a racist for not disavowing the NAZIs.

Every single time, without fail...

Check for benis, post pic on Sup Forums regardless

call the cops and have her removed, charged with trespassing.
Then push the judge for the maximum sentence.
After that file a civil suit for mental and emotional damages.

>profit

Make her comfy, prepare a cup of tea, introduce her to my cats, change the sheets on my bed, find the lube... relax and enjoy an afternoon and evening together. Strip her naked, put her in a hot tub with bubble bath, serve her a nice salad with some smoked salmon and feta cheese... enjoy her company. She's perfect. Only good things to say about her. I've never heard any of her music. She's just a babe in my eyes.

Probably hang myself, because being in the same room as a female celebrity is sexual abuse, and that shit's gonna ruin my career, and I'm already doing a good enough job at that myself.

ask her how does it fell to fuck a whole carrer by releasing a shitty song and then acting like nothing happened, we know, whe knows, everybody knows, she fucked it up.

Like most females that have ended up in my bed room I would most likely unsuccessfully attempt to seduce her. Then reject any and all of her future advances love letters and what not, pretty much avoid her since she went off to fuck other guys instead of me pretty much for the rest of my life.

fucking DUMBASS if you turn 360 degrees you do a full circle and walk in to her again...

There is a reason she can't hold on to a relationship for very long, and I don't want to know what it is.

I'd ask her to leave.

What shitty song?

I don't listen to her anyway, so I'd like to see how different it is than her normal shit.

punch her for yeezy

N E W F A G S
E
W
F
A
G
S

crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/49216-introducing-the-cow-fetish

Lurk moar faggots

Assume my medication isn't working and go about my afternoon as normal.

>mfw I get black out drunk and convince her that she's a figment of my imagination
>mfw she let's me destroy her for the attention she's all so used to but starved of due to my actions
>mfw nobody believes me when I tell them
>mfw the police don't believe that I mentally and sexually abused her because I'm one of the local loonies

i feel like shes gonna preferr black dudes soon enough.....

starts with r ends with e

rape

Bow down to this Goddess and kiss her divine feet.

>you must eat all the eggs

Ask her out.

>autistic user just screams reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee at her

Ask her if i can masterbate while she stands there, and then just di it anyway. If she doesn't leave the room thats on her.

Ask her how the hell she got in my house.

Slap her in the face and say what the fuck are you doing in here you horsefaced bitch.

Louis CK, gtfo

"There are better things to do with your life than standing in my bedroom and staring at me, Taylor."

It isn't rape. If they stay, they want it.

Y'all don't even know she's on Sup Forums
Fuckin newfags everywhere

REEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw newfags don't know how to moonwalk

You guys are the only newfags

Why are you such wastlings? You must be American, you are cursed that you turn anything you fucking touch or think of into wrothless crap.

Berry my dick in her ass so hard whoever pulled it out would be crowned King Arthur.

t. american democratic party registered voter

hello swift
why make such bad music?
thank you

>berry

do four 90s and get out of there

Continue wanking

Run

KILL THE WABBIT!!!

Compare eachother’s tits and hang out with her because i’m a girl

show bob and vagene

Ask her to triforce. Then call her a newfag and slit her throat.

Ask her what the fuck she’s doing in my room and ask her to leave. Also, you fags do know that summer never ends right?

I ask her if she'd like to see my penis, then I masturbate.

No I’m not your personal slut fellow virgin user.

Lick every inch of her magnificent legs

Says the neckbeard with 3inch peen

No u

>Wat do?
report this thread as spam.. if the mods weren't such cucks that continued to let this SHIT flood their board EVERY FUCKING DAY.

what you should do is: KILL YOURSELF

Since Tay is actually my wife in real life. I'd say "hi babe, just let me get cleaned up a bit and we'll go to dinner. or do you want to stay in so we can catch up on the last couple episodes of stranger things? Actually lets just stay in and cook, it will be nice to not have the paps crawling all over us for once. ok I'll hop in the shower and you get the wine open. Smooch her then put my fedora on it's pedestal and head for the shower.

>what you should do is: KILL YOURSELF
You first

Kick her ugly ass out

>it's

Grab her purse and start beating myself with it repeatable

Extort her for money because she broke into my fucking house.