archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
archiveofourown.org/works/10190687
archiveofourown.org/works/7838134
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More nigger advertising. Who gets paid to post this shit non-stop? Why do you guys put up with it?

u mad, whiteboi?

i tend to report every thread i see that starts with " BBC " or " u mad wh*ite boi?" and move on.

nice quads btw.

they are obviously trolling shithead

don't be a reporting fag

"Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed." - Sup Forums.org/rules

get b& mad whiteboi

Forget this bullshit cuck nigger shit this is now a get thread.

Check'd, whiteboi!

gODdAMNIT checkum

Africa is still lying ready for us, it is our duty to take it. It is our duty to seize every opportunity of acquiring more territory and we should keep this one idea steadily before our eyes: that more territory simply means more of the Anglo-Saxon race, more of the best, the most human, most honourable race the world possesses. I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit, the better it is for the human race. Just fancy those parts that are at present inhabited by the most despicable specimens of human beings what an alteration there would be if they were brought under Anglo-Saxon influence, look again at the extra employment a new country added to our dominions gives. I contend that we are the first race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race…If there be a God, I think that what he would like me to do is paint as much of the map of Africa British Red as possible…

Nignog thinking he's the master race. That's cute.

nice get

shes kinda qt
more pls?

How does it make you feel knowing our big, creamy, white dicks are what your women crave, niggers? Women simply don't want shit-coloured penises; that's a fact. Who'd want to suck on a piece of shit unless they had some sort of scat fetish? Face it, niggers, your futile attempts at cucking us is making you look desperate and in dire need of pussy. But you won't get any. Not a single woman, white or black, wants black dick unless they have a mental disorder. Everyone wants our creamy white dick. No, not want, they NEED our creamy white dick. Even if your birth defected penises are an inch or two longer, most women will still prefer ours. Why? Because we know how to use it, and it doesn't look like something she just shat out 10 minutes prior.

You niggers have attempted to reverse the roles given to you by society, but your rusty chains remain because you simply don't have enough intelligent thought to understand what kind of hornets nest you're prodding your shit-dicks into. That's the stuff you niggers have wet dreams over; imagining fucking your master's wives, sisters and mothers because it's what we've done to you for so long. It's understandable really, you just want a little piece of the cake, but like a dog, you will remain on the floor and receive only tidbits we throw your way. And that's only if you're lucky.

All two ounces of your nigger brain is fighting against what we're doing, but you can't stop us. We already won hundreds of years ago, and your women are thankful for us. We provide them with homes, infrastructure, water, electricity, and of course, our creamy, white cocks, which they love to suck on. Take a look at Africa; when we freed you niggers and let you be, your wasteland became worse; plagued with disease and drout; poorly built shanty houses made from shit and twigs. You can't even get a clean source of water. This is irrefutable evidence as to why you need us. But we don't need you.

Bow down, niggers. White master race.

nice

woops forgot the image

i bet this image makes you sad :)

Troll's thread.

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

Recess:
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609

archiveofourown.org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747

Note: None of my stories feature niggers

can't stop won't stop