twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thread

BUMPAROONI!
BUNPADIDDLEYDOO!
BUMPARAMA!

>he is a David Lynch fan
How to spot the liberal arts major

I love surrealism
Don't ever accuse me of such a thing again, I'll dox you and fucking beat you to death.

Watch this

Ok, into the backlog it goes.
1. Thank you
2. Sorry

season 3 a goat

I hope it's on Nettofrix soon :(

BUMP!

O H A N G E L O

Doo da doo doo da doo da doo

What year is this?

current year

Surrealist post

LOVE
DON'T GO AWAY

surrealism is reddit

Literally nothing wrong with this

AXOLOTL

AMPHIBIAN

econ major here, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji_K99Ff5tE

comp sci major here, faggotron cocksucker

>admitting to studying a meme major
user...

how is it a meme?

just get the boxset when it comes out

*autistic screeching*

james was always cool desu

Since this board is dead as any medium for music discussion and on a more serious note - what do you think it all meant? Sadly Sup Forums is worse than this place and I've only visited Sup Forums a couple of times.

well, it's clearly an experiment in the existential. i think what sticks out to me is how clueless to true motivations every character is. if anything, the lodges are an external force that guides people towards ever darker purposes unknown to people outside. cooper is the mediator, and laura is the light. but both fail to understand how futile it is until the finale, which made it heart-wrenching and chilling. it's a deeply emotional and visceral experience, much like music actually.

>cooper is the mediator, and laura is the light
In the most confusing and out there episode, the episode 8, this was clearly explained. I don't think anyone expected that. The Black Lodge clearly represents the evil in the world and interferes with the real world. I've also heard theories of the woman driving with Cooper being Maddie, Laura's sibling. In the end, the core message for me would be that the universe of Twin Peaks and the real world can never rid itself of The Black Lodge (evil).

I'd recommend Alain Resnais, Luis Buñuel and Werner Herzog for any fan of surrealism.

i think there is no real world, actually. when he says "we're living in a dream," it's because he's being awakened to the scenarios of the lodge. nothing outside of the lodges is concrete or stable, because the lodges dictate all of the outside world. if you think about the multiple timelines this way as well, every cooper is manifested in a different reality. in body he's there, but in spirit he is dispersed by the lodges.

Interesting take, although the owner of the house they've visited is the real owner in real life. Perhaps that tells us something about the universes in Twin Peaks.

This. If you like surrealism you will like Herzog.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojwxrzmAkdA

youtube.com/watch?v=gvwySUQMzHs

JUUUUUUUUUUUST YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>JUST YOU was left off of the original series' official soundtrack album
VERY upsetting

that would also have to operate under the assumption that there is a person named richard who knew of a laura palmer that he believes lived in that house

Liberal arts is not a major retard

user, you were supposed to say

>AAAAAAAAAND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

(but they redeemed themselves by putting the man, the myth, the legend James Marshall on the stage of the roadhouse like a GOD)

it's on the new one though

it's on the season 2 music you plen

aka the greatest soundtrack of all time