>American "music"
Choose one

fag

>>American "music"
> Band from Armenia

agreed

If I had a heart

/thread in first post

I hate raves and that whole scene but i would go to juno reactor if they came around

>>Band from Armenia
>Members of band living in Murica
>Muricans originate from [insert random country here]
And please keep your heavy hop degeneracy like System of a Down, Limb Bizket and Slayer to yourself.

here you go user best album ever made no doubt

That's trash compared to Selena Gomez's other albums

Unironically this

He's like the rain man of guitar.

Why is she naked on the cover? What game is she playing?

Worst band name next to Portugal The Man.

Trying to get horny ass people to check out her album.

It worked. I checked it out

/thread

Seasons is better.

Fool. Sex doesn't sell.

Nah. Only 2 good songs on that album

OK, I agree

Second this

my dude

>American culture
I like America and all of the good aspects of materialism and capitalism, but when this creature attempts to take on the role as being a deeper guide and leader of the deeper aspects in life, then I simply see a retard not coming to terms with his limited abilities. Seeing a jew "dance" is just a disgusting act causing instant repulsion.

American music will never be more than a career choice and/or a political platform.

>inb4 "The Mantle is better"

I agree

American pop and nigger music, sure. There are
Americans who don't conform to their stereotypical materialistic tendencies you know.

Drake and Bieber are from Canada, Iggy is from Australia, Daddy Yankee basically for all of Latin America, Artic Monkeys from England, and then goddamn K-Pop. So fuck off mate

It's not a question about genres, it goes for all of them. Lady Gaga is like "wow, I put on so many weird dresses, I'm very special, and this is my brand". System of a Down is like "I will rap these I'm-gonna-fuck-you-up lyrics real hard to tell you how strong of a character I am". There's no reflection, no relation to nature or origin - because you have no origin.

Even Michael Jackson had some amazing rhythmic talent, but in the end he was just puppet able to express amazing emotions dictated by whatever gave him the higher salary.

>System of a Down is like "I will rap these I'm-gonna-fuck-you-up lyrics real hard to tell you how strong of a character I am".

You've never listened to System of a Down in your life, have you?

Music doesn't always have to be about your origins what the fuck are you on about. What about jazz and the 60's and 70's rock bands?

I don’t know a single song by SOAD that “raps” anything, especially nothing like “I’m gonna fuck you up.”
Do you have even one single source song? Enlighten us.

Tobi?

I have a feeling you’re an actual SOAD fan. I went to System live in Denver with my fucking wisdom teeth removed.

Nope, pretty sure more than one person likes this masterpiece.

>"I will rap these I'm-gonna-fuck-you-up lyrics real hard to tell you how strong of a character I am".

Love this album

Love some classic prog rock!

>I have a feeling you’re an actual SOAD fan.
Nope.

Any grind fans?

youtube.com/watch?v=vLSTeV0HL4g&t=1512s

youtube.com/watch?v=3juvNcYL3dU

>There's no rap
Literally the first hit on youtube, when you type "System of a Down"

youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

I don't care if you Americans classify it as not being rap, and it's also fine, if you classify it as whatever type of metal, you want. To put it in a more gentle way, then there is a huge difference between American metal and ex. Norwegian/Scandinavian metal, and you can easily classify a given "metal" group to belong to either of these two categories by listening to 10 seconds of a random song.

no niggers here pls

>when you nut but she still suckin

Aight, I think you just confirmed for everyone that you're hard of hearing and retarded.

Also I'm not American and neither are three quarters of SOAD.

I know Floyd made better albums, but this ones my favorite

Jimi Hendrix is not a nigger

Exactly.
*was

kek'd

You're a nigger if you think SOAD is rap. It's not even really nu-metal

My nigga, listening to Infestissumam as I type this. What albums would you recommend?

Emo fucks out pls

hell yeah, freak show too

Your Arsenal - Morrissey

The Smiths were great, but Morrissey reached his apex in his solo career. It's like he finally started taking testosterone injections in the 90s.
youtube.com/watch?v=FIUv9gdejhU

Never understood why people like Ghost. Is it their fabulous costumes?

Just how they're metal but not really. I like melodical stuff.

yes!
definitely!
i don't want to love them, but i do

probably because they're in costumes for their stage persona, as well as because their music is quite accessible for rock and metal. They're more melodic than they are heavy, so it makes it easier for a more widespread coverage of people to listen and enjoy