So this 15y/o girl from Dresden, Germany reported her classmates to the police for making jokes about jews...

So this 15y/o girl from Dresden, Germany reported her classmates to the police for making jokes about jews. According to her the worst thing was when somebody send a picture of a smoke cloud with the caption "jewish family photo" into a whatsapp group. She then won an award for civil courage and 2000 Euros from the Förderkreis Denkmal für die ermordeten Juden Europas e.V. (Some jewish organisation). Now I am not able to track down any social media of hers and therefor am seeking your help.
Her name is "Emilia S." (News outlets cencored her last name) and the picture is her (Will post another soon)

I know you can do it.

trying to assassinate her ?

She'll probs get raped by a migrant soon anyway so who fucking cares lol

Trying to fuck her she's a cunt but cute.

She's amazing.

/thread

Cop will now arrest you.

I'm making holy water.

c'on. e-z 2000 bucks. would do the same m8 /germanfag/ here.

Fuck you and you're /thread fag. Let's bully her.

Reported

Gaylord.

so sick of these newfags

Reported

Can't even speak of newfags sice Sup Forums has been swarmed with dumb ass sensitive bitches in the past 2 years or so

she has a big nose, just sayin

Who cares?

Me nigger

Denouncers are the most despised of all scum for a good reason. They are treacherous cowards.

Like you !

mmm cum all over her feet

that sounds like a great image, very clever jew joke. could it be memeable? maybe ylyl

Kek

you shoudn't. other things to worry about. this is little fish, we need to go after big fish.

Then you need better things to worry about.

Do it

shes a jew herself. 2000 Shekels -> no work

I hope you guys get to troll the fuck out of that rat bitch. Fuck off pansy ass newfags.

She looks pretty good. But when i see her Mom than i think she will BE fucking ugly when old. Also its pretty hypocrite to jew your friends Just because of a few jokes. I'm left and German but this is too much of 'political correct' bullshit. Ridicolous.

The award is so cheap. They dont even personalized it. Everyone can print it out.

that old kike cunt looks like a vampiralla

hope she gets gangraped by apes

this ..